Cadillac Air Intake Parts
- Allante Replacement Air Intake Parts
- ATS Replacement Air Intake Parts
- Brougham Replacement Air Intake Parts
- Calais Replacement Air Intake Parts
- Catera Replacement Air Intake Parts
- Cimarron Replacement Air Intake Parts
- Commercial Chassis Replacement Air Intake Parts
- CT6 Replacement Air Intake Parts
- CTS Replacement Air Intake Parts
- Deville Replacement Air Intake Parts
- DTS Replacement Air Intake Parts
- Eldorado Replacement Air Intake Parts
- ELR Replacement Air Intake Parts
- Escalade Replacement Air Intake Parts
- Fleetwood Replacement Air Intake Parts
- Series 60 Replacement Air Intake Parts
- Series 62 Replacement Air Intake Parts
- Series 75 Replacement Air Intake Parts
- Seville Replacement Air Intake Parts
- Sixty Special Replacement Air Intake Parts
- SRX Replacement Air Intake Parts
- STS Replacement Air Intake Parts
- XLR Replacement Air Intake Parts
- XTS Replacement Air Intake Parts
The Cadillac company is one of the world's most famous automobile manufacturer and the second oldest American automobile brand. The company can boast of numerous stars in its model line: the Cadillac Catera, the Cadillac DeVille, the Cadillac STS, the Cadillac Allante, etc. Cadillac had laid the foundation for the modern mass production of automobiles by demonstrating the complete interchangeability of its precision parts while simultaneously establishing itself as one of America's premier luxury cars. Cadillac introduced technological advances, including full electrical systems, the clashless manual transmission and the steel roof. The brand developed three engines, with the V8 engine setting the standard for the American automotive industry.
CARiD provides replacement air intake parts for various Cadillac models that fit and function the same as the original parts. All parts are designed to function properly and even longer than you can expect – keep your car running at its peak with quality replacement parts provided by CARiD. Use our convenient search options to find the part you need and do not hesitate to ask any questions about the parts you want to buy.
- Dorman® Intake ManifoldIntake Manifold by Dorman®. More like a complete service kit than a single part. Dorman’s Intake Manifold includes all the essential components for a full repair. Since this part is a direct replacement, the exact fit adds...
$55.48from $44.38 - $458.21# 4077
- FRAM® Extra Guard™ Air FilterExtra Guard™ Air Filter by FRAM®. Most dirt and dust enters the engine through the air filter and FRAM Extra Guard is engineered to provide twice the air filtration compared to an original filter. It also keeps the engine cleaner...
$7.70from $6.16 - $83.74# 4444
- Dorman® Air Filter BoxAir Filter Box by Dorman®. Dorman’s Air Filter Housing provides a tight seal that keeps out moisture and debris. This helps protect the air filter and ensures only clean air passes through the engine.
$50.08from $40.06 - $217.58# 4028
- Delphi® Mass Air Flow SensorWhen it comes to MAF sensors, communication with the ECM is key. That’s why Delphi MAF sensors use all new parts - never remanufactured parts that could harbor debris and therefore send inaccurate readings to the ECM.
$61.21from $48.97 - $102.70# 5750
- MANN-Filter® Air FilterAir Filter by MANN-Filter®. Get excellent engine protection and more economical operation just by replacing your air filter. This MANN air filter is specially designed for your vehicle to ensure a precise fit and proper composition...
$7.28from $5.82 - $115.00# 4637
- FULL® Air FilterAir Filter by Full®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas,...
$3.41from $2.73 - $44.40# 1524
- Bosch® Mass Air Flow SensorMass Air Flow Sensor by Bosch®. It's all a question of the right mixture. If your mass air flow sensor needs replacement, it pays off to rely on a premium quality Bosch mass air flow sensor. It guarantees optimum performance and...
$53.04from $42.43 - $954.34# 1071
- GENUINE® Air Intake HoseAir Intake Hose by Genuine®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and...
$2.13from $1.70 - $1,305.65# 1815
- FRAM® Tough Guard™ Air FilterTough Guard™ Air Filter by FRAM®. This premium air filter is engineered to meet extreme driving conditions. It features a pre-oiled filter media for increased dirt holding capacity and a heavier filter screen to provide better...
$13.21from $10.57 - $21.80# 4445
- Dorman® Mass Air Flow SensorMass Air Flow Sensor by Dorman®. Save time, money, and labor by replacing only the MAF sensor instead of the entire mass air flow assembly. Constructed with the latest design improvements and to precisely match OE form, fit, and...
$22.69from $18.15 - $309.86# 4091
- FRAM® PCV ValvePCV Valve by FRAM®. The Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) system prevents the release of harmful emissions, helps keep engine oil clean and prevents excessive crankcase pressure, which can cause oil leaks. Maintain peak PCV...
$2.10from $1.68 - $13.56# 4446
- Cardone® Mass Air Flow SensorMass Air Flow Sensor by Cardone®. MAF Sensors precisely track O.E. output curves and maintain spec tolerances to ensure accurate scan tool readings for proper operation. 100% resolder of critical components ensures superior...
$51.23from $40.98 - $886.26# 7231
- Hastings® Air FilterAir Filter by Hastings®. Clean air is critical to the performance of your engine, so don’t trust just any filter. Hastings filters are tested according to SAE J726 test procedures, where they meet or exceed the exacting...
$10.63from $8.50 - $60.74# 4755
- Richporter Technology® New Air Mass MeterNew Air Mass Meter by Richporter Technology®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you...
$223.78from $179.02 - $261.66# 1525
- Motorcraft® Air FilterAir Filter by Motorcraft®. The air filter is a simple yet crucial part of your vehicle that keeps dust and road debris out of the engine. If the air filter is clogged up and starts to choke off the airflow to your engine, replace...
$3.05from $2.44 - $284.04# 5527
- # 18120482
Doesn't really add much other then a nice turbo sound.
- Popular Replacement Air Intake Parts Part Numbers
- K&N® 33-2251 - 33 Series Air Filter
- Injen® 1038RED - Hydro-shield Pre-filter (Red)
- Full® - W0133-1685783 Air Filter
- JET® 69127 - Power-Flo™ Mass Air Flow Sensor
- FRAM® CA9459 - Extra Guard™ Panel Air Filter
- FRAM® CA7597 - Extra Guard™ Panel Air Filter
- MANN-Filter® MA1011 - Air Filter
- Dorman® 917-826 - Mass Air Flow Sensor
- K&N® 33-2496 - 33 Series Air Filter