Cadillac Brougham Air Intakes
- Spectre Performance® - Intake Bolt and Washer SetStarting at: $4.00$4.00
- AEM® - DryFlow Round Air FilterStarting at: $54.99$54.99
- Purolator® - Air FilterStarting at: $11.62$11.62
- COMP Cams® - Intake ManifoldStarting at: $510.06$510.06
- Hastings® - Air FilterStarting at: $9.68$9.68
- AIRAID® - Round Air FilterStarting at: $49.90$49.90
- MANN-Filter® - Air FilterStarting at: $10.11$10.11
- FRAM® - Tough Guard™ Round Plastisol End Air FilterStarting at: $11.68$11.68
- Professional Products® - Intake Manifold Gasket SetStarting at: $14.04$14.04
- aFe® - Pro DRY S Air FilterStarting at: $58.66$58.66
Posted by Kendrick C.
"I love it... I like the way AirAid made the cold air intake for my Cadillac CTS coupe to fit and appear exactly the way the factory box did, so you barely notice any change except when taking off :) Also it's only been couple of weeks since adding the device, but it seems I'm getting more gas mileage as my gas needle is barely moving like it was before installation, but a few more weeks and I'll know for sure... overall I'm glad I purchased it and completely satisfied!"
Posted by Joseph B.
"Ordered a cold air ram intake for a 2008 Cadillac CTS 3.6L. Part shipped within 48hrs and was very easy to track. I received the part about a week later. It took an hour to install. Has an OEM look. The performance gains are nice, both sound, power and mileage. "
Posted by Jay M.
"I put this in my CTS and it gives it a little bit of a growl to my surprise, I can definitely feel a difference in performance and better acceleration. I would recommend this product to all. It is a great value for the price."
Posted by Leo J N.
"Was a pain to install at first, but if I had to do it all over again, it would be done in half the time. "
Posted by Xin D.
"It's very easy to install. But I need more time to feel the enhancement of engine power."