Cadillac Throttle Bodies
- K&N® - Inline Fuel FilterStarting at: $5.80$5.80
- Fitch® Fuel Catalyst - OEM In-Line Fuel CatalystStarting at: $215.55$215.55
- AIRAID® - PowerAid™ Throttle Body SpacerStarting at: $139.90$139.90
- MTS™ - Fuel Pump ElectricStarting at: $58.95$58.95
- Accel® - Fuel Pressure Gauge KitStarting at: $69.99$69.99
- JET® - Throttle Body SpacerStarting at: $100.49$100.49
- COMP Cams® - Push RodStarting at: $1.81$1.81
- Mr. Gasket® - Chrome Plated Steel EGR Valve Block Off PlateStarting at: $8.80$8.80
- AIRAID® - EconoAid™ Throttle Body SpacerStarting at: $29.99$29.99
- Professional Products® - Throttle Body AssemblyStarting at: $240.80$240.80
"I was initially skeptical of the claims, but I bought one with hope. Was extremely easy to install (about 20 min). I drive a full size Chevy truck. If I keep my foot out of the throttle, on the highway, I see about a 3-mpg increase (not much in the city). When I put my foot in the throttle, there is a noticeable increase in power. Also, my idle has never been so smooth."
"I was surprised and impressed with the AFE Throttle Body Spacer, the directions gave a good overview on installation and the product speaks for itself."
"Pour it in and you're good to go. And the price isn't bad for four gallons from Snow; may even have enough to make it through the winter. I know Snow takes pride in their Boost Juice, so I feel comfortable running it."
"Very easy to install. From the time I raised hood and lowered it was only about 20 minutes. Directions were dead on. I haven't driven the truck long enough to see how much this help out but a very good buy for 30 bucks."