Buick Roadmaster Deflectors
Never again will you have to strain your voice when trying to have a conversation with your buddy, as you drive along the highway with your windows down. After installing window visors on your Buick Roadmaster, you will never have to worry about things such as noise, rain, and sun glare. This aftermarket accessory will make you enjoy driving your car even more. Window visors work by changing the aerodynamic properties of your car. Not only will this prevent debris from flying into your car, it also reduces the wind-drag created by the open windows.
Thus, you will spend less on gas and have a cleaner car - what could be better? The second main function of window visors is to prevent water from entering your car. If it's raining outside, but you wish to open your windows to get a breath of fresh air, you can do so, if you have window visors installed. Even when the car doors are open, the water will not drip down from the roof into your car, thanks to these wonderful devises. Never again will you have to worry about wetting the luxurious interior of your beloved car. And even if you don't care about saving gas or keeping the interior dry, you may want to install chrome or tinted window visors to add a personal touch to your favorite Buick Roadmaster.
- # 10507374
- Thule® Roll Model Kayak Rack$198.95# 10003230
- # 12773340
- Popular Roadmaster Part Numbers
- Buick Roadmaster Models
- Roadmaster Base Wind Deflectors
- Roadmaster Collector's Edition Wind Deflectors
- Roadmaster Estate Wagon Wind Deflectors
- Roadmaster Estate Wagon Collector's Edition Wind Deflectors
- Roadmaster Limited Wind Deflectors
- Roadmaster Limited Collector's Edition Wind Deflectors