- (21)Complete SystemsBuick Roadmaster
- (156)HeadersBuick Roadmaster
- (87)Catalytic ConvertersBuick Roadmaster
- (244)MufflersBuick Roadmaster
- (143)Exhaust TipsBuick Roadmaster
- (275)Exhaust PipesBuick Roadmaster
- (176)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsBuick Roadmaster
- (268)Emission ControlBuick Roadmaster
- (13)Performance ChipsBuick Roadmaster
The Buick Roadmaster was built to rule the roads. If you own one of these cars you know that for sure. But like a swing is given a push to begin its oscillation, you can enjoy a more satisfying ride from your Roadmaster with a custom exhaust system from CARiD. Even the most well-maintained stock exhaust system gets worn out over time. Unlike custom exhaust systems, Roadmaster stock and OEM exhausts are made from lower quality materials that cannot put up with long term use. Additionally, their volumetric exhaust flow is lower than what a custom exhaust can handle. Replacing the exhaust system with a custom exhaust is the right way to improve engine performance and see immense gains in power and torque. Get an extra 5-10% of horsepower from the Flowmaster, MagnaFlow, Borla, Gibson or Onki Roadmaster exhaust system. These cat back and axle-back systems replace the entire exhaust system, giving your engine room to breathe and eliminating the build-up of pressure.
As well as power and torque increase and better engine efficiency, a custom exhaust system will make your car sound better. Each custom Roadmaster exhaust is designed to give a specific engine note, from the low and throaty to the high and powerful. Let the staff at CARiD know the exact sound you would like to get from your Roadmaster engine and they will suggest the best custom exhaust for you. A performance custom exhaust from the shop will also save you money as it is built to give lasting durability. Replacing the exhaust system every now and then is costly, which is why these aftermarket exhausts were designed. They provide instant power and engine sound solutions at minimal cost, and are backed by a manufacturer’s warranty.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo™ Exhaust SystemsUltra Flo™ Stainless Steel Single Exhaust System by DynoMax®. Exit Configuration: Single. Exhaust Material: Stainless Steel. Clamp Type: Band. Exit Location: Angle Exit. Muffler Count: 1. Tip Material: Polished Stainless Steel....Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torqueUltra Flo Welded muffler will give your car a deep performance tone$186.95 - $848.09
- Dynatech® Mid Length Modified HeadersThese Small Block Chevy Mid Length Modified Headers have been designed for use with straight or angle plug heads and standard Chevy engines. The Mid Length design promotes excellent torque throughout the RPM range. CNC Laser Cut...Fits angle or straight plug heads.Gaskets and bolts included.$239.99 - $309.99
- Dynatech® IMCA Modified HeadersMild Steel IMCA Modified Headers by Dynatech®. 1 Pair. These Small Block Chevy Modified Headers have been designed for use with standard Chevy engines. CNC Laser Cut Flanges and optimized tube length for best overall performance....Made of High Quality MaterialsGaskets and bolts included$269.99 - $329.99
- Dynatech® 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Headers604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Headers by Dynatech®. These 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Headers have been designed specifically for use with 604 Crate Engines. Special designed port to get the most power out of your Crate...Delivers a huge boost in performance and an awesome soundRigorously dyno-tested to provide maximum horsepower and torque gains$379.99
- Dynatech® Dirt Late Model HeadersDirt Late Model Headers by Dynatech®. These Long Tube Dirt Late Model Headers are designed for use with standard Chevy engines. The Long Tube design promotes excellent torque throughout the RPM range. CNC Laser Cut Flanges and...Gaskets and bolts includedMachine surfaced flanges - no leaks$309.99 - $374.99
- Dynatech® Long Tube Pavement Late Model HeadersLong Tube Pavement Late Model Headers by Dynatech®. These Long Tube Pavement Late Model Headers are designed for use with Standard Chevy engines. The Long Tube design promotes excellent torque throughout the RPM range. Slip-on...35” Equal Length primaries for maximum Torque and HorsepowerValve covers are removable with headers installed$389.99 - $399.99
- Dynatech® IMCA Southern Sport Mod HeadersIMCA Southern Sport Mod Mild Steel Headers by Dynatech®. Tube Outlet Diameter: 1.63". Collector Diameter: 3.00". Collector Length: 7.75". Flange Style: Square Port. Flange Thickness: 0.25". Port Height: 1.52". Port Width: 1.35"....Engineered for 602 Crate enginesGaskets and bolts included$229.99
- Dynatech® 604 Crate Engine Stainless Steel Dirt Late Model Headers Kit604 Crate Engine Stainless Steel Dirt Late Model Headers by Dynatech®. These Stainless Steel 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Header Kits have been designed specifically for use with 604 Crate Engines.Engineered for 604 Crate enginesGaskets and bolts included$924.99
- Dynatech® Pavement Late Model HeadersPavement Late Model Headers by Dynatech®. These Economy Crossover Headers are designed for use with a variety of engines and applications. Designed for angle or straight plug heads.Non-equal length design gives flat torque curve for slick tracksValve covers can be removed with header installed$299.99 - $319.99
- Dynatech® Pro Cruiser Block Hugger HeadersPro Cruiser Block Hugger Headers by Dynatech®. This Stainless Steel Block Hugger Header is an excellent way to improve the performance and appearance of your street rod. Starting with 100% polished stainless tubing and 3/8" thick...Improves Performance and Appearance100% stainless steel construction$299.99
- Dynatech® Steel Weld-up Dragster Header KitSteel Weld-up Dragster Header Kit by Dynatech®. Designed specifically for strut type front end cars and dragsters, this kit allows you to fabricate your own headers to save money or make changes to the kit to fit your specific needs.Tack-welded to make it easy to change or finish weldCNC laser-cut flanges, gaskets and bolts included$349.99
- Dynatech® Stock Clip HeadersStock Clip Headers by Dynatech®. These Small IMCA Southern Sport Mod Headers have been designed for use with angle or straight plug heads. IMCA Sport Mod Legal and designed to fit GRT, NASCAR LMS, Shaw, IMCA Sport Mods and many...Fits standard Chevy engines with angle or straight plug headsGaskets and bolts included$249.99 - $309.99
- Patriot Exhaust® Tight Tuck Street Rod HeadersTight Tuck Street Rod Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. Tight Tuck headers are the solution to many problems associated with engine swaps in modern street rods. Tight Tucks fit in the tightest of engine compartments and clear most stock...$188.16 - $495.70
- Patriot Exhaust® Raw Steel Bucket Sprint Car Style HeadersRaw Steel Bucket Sprint Car Style Headers, 1 5/8" Tubes, 3 1/2" Collector by Patriot Exhaust®.$223.17
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Comp Cams® Engine Timing Cover$270.86 - $277.81