Buick Roadmaster Accessories & Parts
The 1991 was the last year when Buick produced its Estate station wagon, which was replaced with the Buick Roadmaster, a fully restyled rear-wheel-drive vehicle with a rounded aero look and a bunch of luxurious accessories. The famous name "Roadmaster" was originally used in 1936-1958 for the Buick's premium model, and in 1991 it was revived to be used for the new B-body station wagon. In 1992 the wagon was joined by a sedan version. The 1991 Roadmaster was powered by Chevy 5.0-liter V8 engine, replaced by a 5.7-liter one in 1992. Three rows of seats could place up to 8 passengers. The wagon came standard with simulated woodgrain side and back panels, and with a fixed sunroof (the "vista roof"), which was placed over the second row seats.
The 1994 Roadmaster Estate Wagon came with a more powerful 5.7-liter 260 hp V8 engine, paired with a new 4-speed automatic transmission. The improvements to the powertrain parts of the Buick Roadmaster included heavy-duty suspension and power train control module that ensured comfortable ride. New for the 1994 wagon model became the variable-assist steering, which was previously offered only on the Roadmaster sedan. Option package included air conditioning, cruise control, electronic climate control, programmed door locks, six-way power seats and remote key-less entry. Both sedan and wagon versions were equipped with dual airbags, while previous models featured only a driver airbag.
For its final 1996 year, the Buick Roadmaster was offered in a single model, namely the estate wagon. The 5.7-liter V8 engine with a 4-speed automatic transmission remained unchanged. The list of the standard Buick Roadmaster parts included anti-lock brake system, dual airbags, air conditioning, power door locks, and power windows. The on-board diagnostics system was updated, shifting from OBD I to OBD II. The production of this all-American icon was discontinued in 1996, bringing the era of the full-size family wagons to an end. One of the reason for that was the SUV mania that flooded the automotive market those years.
The Buick Roadmaster estate wagon was one of the last American full-size station wagons till the Dodge Magnum debut in 2005. The Roadmaster featured constantly refined safety, power train and exterior options, unavailable on the other vehicles of the Buick lineup. It was one of the earliest cars equipped with a driver airbag and ABS system. Extremely versatile, Roadmaster was able to tow far more than a regular front-wheel minivan or sedan with efficient characteristics.
CARiD.com showcases an exclusive line of the Buick Roadmaster Accessories and Parts for the drivers who understand the value of a personalized car. All of our Buick Roadmaster accessories and parts are designed to turn this wagon into a stylish, classy cruiser that drips with your influence. You are guaranteed nothing less than superior quality and a precise fit from any of Buick Roadmaster accessories. Why wait? Discover the treasure chest of possibilities waiting for you today!
- Coverking®Tactical Custom Seat Coversfrom $229.99
- Covercraft®WeatherShield™ HD Custom Car Coverfrom $512.94
- Thule®SUP Taxi Paddleboard Carrierfrom $198.95
- Yakima®GetOut Roof Cargo Bagsfrom $99.00
- Centric®Premium Ceramic Front Brake Padsfrom $23.68
- COMP Cams®Camshaft/Lifter/Timing Kitfrom $747.83
- Dash Designs®Poly Carpet Dash Coverfrom $45.67
- Dorman®Wheel Nutfrom $117.06
Whatever you expect from your Buick Roadmaster, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Buick Roadmaster and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Buick Roadmaster Chrome Trim
- Buick Roadmaster Spoilers
- Buick Roadmaster Floor Mats
- Buick Roadmaster Wind Deflectors
- Buick Roadmaster Cargo Liners
- Buick Roadmaster Vertical Doors
- Buick Roadmaster Seat Covers
- Buick Roadmaster Car Covers
- Buick Roadmaster Bed Accessories
- Buick Roadmaster Steering Wheels
- Buick Roadmaster Custom Gauges
- Buick Roadmaster Side Mirrors
- Buick Roadmaster License Plates
- Buick Roadmaster Wiper Blades
- Buick Roadmaster Bike Racks
- Buick Roadmaster Roof Racks
- Buick Roadmaster Trailer Hitches
- Buick Roadmaster Sun Shades
- Buick Roadmaster Dash Covers
- Buick Roadmaster Side Vents
- Buick Roadmaster Car Organizers
- Buick Roadmaster Racing Seats
| Posted by Steve | (Marana, AZ)
Bought these springs and put them in, along with new shocks, in a day. Great look and stiffer ride for more control!