- ACCELERA® PHI$60.84 - $142.29
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$84.06 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ101$85.05 - $257.00
The Toyota Paseo is a sports compact car that was made and sold in the 1990s. The vehicle was available in two generations. The first generation of the Paseo was a stylish 2-door coupe equipped with a 1.5L I4 engine directed through a 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic gearbox. Speaking about the second generation of the Paseo, it was unveiled to customers in 1995. It brought a new 2-door convertible body variant. The powertrain remained the same, however the engine output was reduced to 93 hp.
Are you seeking for dependable Toyota Paseo steering parts? Look through our wide catalog of control arms, power steering lines, and other repair parts to order the needed auto components in a few clicks. Tempting prices, fast shipping, user-friendly website, 7-days-a-week tech support, and an easy-to-use search system are just a few reasons why you can visit our store every time your vehicle requires premium quality automotive products. Our team is always ready to help if you need a hand to select the correct repair parts or if any other issues occur. Place an order today to receive the needed auto parts within 72 hours or so.
About BMW 8-Series Tires
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.