A small family car by Audi is called the Audi A3. Its production started in 1996. Till now, it's had three generations. The base for the first two was the Volkswagen Group A platform, and for the third one,) the Volkswagen MQB was used. The second generation was originally presented as a three-door hatchback. Later on, in 2005, the "S line" was launched with new elements of decoration added to make it an eye candy. And at that time, the North Americans at last could enjoy the A3, exclusively with the Sport-back body. So, for any model year since 2006, CARiD.com's team has provided a good range of tires.
If you've chosen this car for your daily activities, that means you are pretty down-to-earth but want only the things of utmost quality for you and your family. And that's why we deal with only well-known and trusted tire manufacturers. Let's imagine your Audi is the 2009 A3 Quattro 2.0T. We have about 120 products to offer. In various sizes, for any season, of any type or subtype. Among the brands are BFGoodrich, Continental, Dunlop, Firestone, GoodYear, and many others. Well, now you can start exploring our site yourself.
Tires are the only thing that provides contact between your vehicle and the road. Their main function is to provide a comfortable ride, and therefore, they should be as hard-wearing and robust as possible, maintaining controlled and safe manoeuvrability for your vehicle. This is the reason why the process of selecting the right tires is so much important. Your driving enjoyment, as well as safety over the next thousands of miles, will depend on this choice. To help you with this challenging task, we've put together a list of the most reliable tires in the industry. Read over 77 tire reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the level of protection that is perfect for your needs.
- AchillesACHILLES® - 2233Starting at: $98.87$98.87
- BFGoodrichBFGoodrich® - g-Force Sport COMP-2Starting at: $109.71$109.71
- BridgestoneBRIDGESTONE® - Blizzak LM-25 RFTStarting at: $217.16$217.16
- ContinentalCONTINENTAL® - ContiWinterContact TS810SStarting at: $109.74$109.74
- DelinteDELINTE® - D7Starting at: $96.32$96.32
- DunlopDUNLOP® - Direzza DZ101Starting at: $104.46$104.46
- FalkenFALKEN® - Azenis PT722Starting at: $103.09$103.09
- FirestoneFIRESTONE® - Firehawk Wide Oval ASStarting at: $124.75$124.75
- GeneralGENERAL® - AltiMAX HPStarting at: $83.58$83.58
- GoodyearGOODYEAR® - Assurance Fuel MaxStarting at: $115.83$115.83