Audi A3 Tires
- ACCELERA® PHI$47.47 - $1,163.26
- ACHILLES® 2233$62.24 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.93 - $283.15
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-001 RFT$163.87 - $428.18
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP PLUS$92.12 - $133.51
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.45 - $322.42
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$84.24 - $189.22
- DELINTE® DH2$30.30 - $89.40
About Audi A3 Tires
A small family car by Audi is called the Audi A3. Its production started in 1996. Till now, it's had three generations. The base for the first two was the Volkswagen Group A platform, and for the third one,) the Volkswagen MQB was used. The second generation was originally presented as a three-door hatchback. Later on, in 2005, the "S line" was launched with new elements of decoration added to make it an eye candy. And at that time, the North Americans at last could enjoy the A3, exclusively with the Sport-back body. So, for any model year since 2006, CARiD.com's team has provided a good range of tires.
If you've chosen this car for your daily activities, that means you are pretty down-to-earth but want only the things of utmost quality for you and your family. And that's why we deal with only well-known and trusted tire manufacturers. Let's imagine your Audi is the 2009 A3 Quattro 2.0T. We have about 120 products to offer. In various sizes, for any season, of any type or subtype. Among the brands are BFGoodrich, Continental, Dunlop, Firestone, GoodYear, and many others. Well, now you can start exploring our site yourself.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.