Yakima is run by outdoorsman for outdoorsman. People at Yakima like to mountain bike, kayak, snowboard, and camp just as much as you do. Through their own experience in these pastimes and the feedback they receive from other participants, the engineers at Yakima know what’s needed for each activity and the best way to carry gear. They use their training and years of mechanical experience to create the finest rack systems and accessories available.
- Yakima®FrontLoader Roof Bike RackFrontLoader Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. This versatile carrier may be the easiest to install and load bike rack yet devised. The simple to operate built-in clamps attach to round, square, factory, and aero crossbars, with no tools...Wheel Hoops Can Be LoweredAdjustable Rear Wheel Tray$189.00
- Yakima®BigStack Kayak CarrierBigStack Kayak Carrier by Yakima®. Looking for a way to carry multiple whitewater kayaks on your roof rack? With its ultra slim profile, the BigStack takes up the least amount of roof rack space, enabling you to carry up to 4 whitewater...Folds DownAnchorHead™$159.00
- Yakima®DoubleDown Hitch Mount Bike RackUniversal DoubleDown Hitch Mount Bike Rack by Yakima®. Fits 1-1/4" and 2" Receivers. We're willing to wager you’ll never find a better hitch-style bike carrier for the price than the affordable DoubleDown. It not only carries bikes to...Tilts away for rear-of-vehicle accessTriggerFinger technology lets you fold arms down with the press of a button$197.10
- Yakima®BowDown Kayak RackBowDown Kayak Rack by Yakima®. A cradle type rack transports the kayak on its side, leaving space on your roof rack for other gear. It's the perfect type of rack for touring or recreational kayaks. The BowDown is Yakima's best cradle...Folds DownHullguard™ Padding$209.00
- Yakima®LoadWarrior Roof Cargo BasketLoadWarrior Roof Cargo Basket by Yakima®. This may be the most sensible accessory you can buy for your roof rack. The spacious 44"L x 39"W x 6.5"H cargo basket is sized for small and mid-sized vehicles, and it's ideal for a variety of...Ideal CarrierSteel Construction$299.00
- Yakima®RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo BoxRocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The RocketBox Pro Cargo Box delivers security and protection for your...Aerodynamic DesignDual-Sided Opening$379.00 - $419.00
- Yakima®MegaWarrior Roof Cargo BasketMegaWarrior Roof Cargo Basket by Yakima®. This may be the most sensible accessory you can buy for your roof rack. The spacious 52"L x 48"W x 6.5"H cargo basket is sized for larger vehicles like trucks and SUVs, and it's ideal for a...Ideal CarrierUniversal Mounting System$399.00
- Yakima®RidgeBack Hitch Mount Bike RackUniversal RidgeBack Hitch Mount Bike Rack by Yakima®. Fits 1-1/4" and 2" Receivers. Here's a bike rack that goes long on features and is perfect for two. Starring the UpperHand control lever that tilts the rack to make access to your...UpperHand™Anti-Sway Cradles$259.00 - $329.00
- Yakima®ForkLift Roof Bike RackForkLift Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. In the past if you wanted the stability of a fork bike mount rack, but your vehicle had factory crossbars, you were out of luck…but no more. The ForkLift is Yakima's fork bike mount rack made...Lockable SkewerEasy-To-Adjust Wheel Tray$159.00
- Yakima®BedHead Truck Bed Bike RackUniversal BedHead Truck Bed Bike Rack by Yakima®. 1 Bike. Forget about awkward and difficult to use tie-downs and leave the drill in the tool box. The BedHead is the easy to install, easy to load fork mount carrier that mounts to your...Safely transports a bike secured by the forks in your truck bedInstalls quickly and easily to the truck bed rail$60.00 - $80.00
- Yakima®Q Tower Foot PackQ Tower Foot Pack by Yakima®. These towers were designed to support Yakima round cross bars on vehicles with a smooth, “naked” roof. They rest on the surface of the roof and are secured to the vehicle at the door frames with custom,...Maximum carrying capacity: 165 lbs.Versatile design accommodates virtually all vehicles with a smooth, “naked” roof$195.00
- Yakima®Timer Hitch Mount Bike RackUniversal Timer Hitch Mount Bike Rack by Yakima®. Fits 1-1/4" and 2" Receivers. Built for convenience and quick loading, the ideal hitch rack for all shapes and sizes. Perfect for fat bikes, bikes with fenders and women's specific bikes.Ratcheting SystemFolds Up$299.00 - $499.00
- Yakima®HoldUp Hitch Mount Bike RackUniversal HoldUp Hitch Mount Bike Rack by Yakima®. Carries 2 bikes and comes in versions for 1-1/4" receivers and 2" receivers. A tray-style hitch mount is easier and faster to load than other types of bike carriers, and Yakima combined...Compact DesignSide-to-Side Adjustability$429.00
- Yakima®KeelOver Canoe CarrierKeelOver Canoe Carrier by Yakima®. If you're looking for an easy to install, easy to load, and affordable canoe carrier that installs to any style crossbar and comes complete with everything needed, you've found it right here in the...Soft Rubber CushionsIntegral Clamps$99.00
- Yakima®FullSwing™ Hitch Mount Bike RackUniversal FullSwing™ Hitch Mount Bike Rack by Yakima®. Fits 2" Receivers. The FullSwing is a swing away hitch rack with all the right moves. Get easy access to the rear of your vehicle anytime during your road trip, without the hassle...Swings AwayZipStrips™$499.00
- Yakima®BlockHead Truck Bed Bike RackUniversal BlockHead Truck Bed Bike Rack by Yakima®. 1 Bike. Forget about rope or awkward and difficult to use tie-downs, and don't lay your expensive bike on its side and let it slide around in the bed. The BlockHead is the affordable,...Safely transports a bike secured by the forks in your truck bedInstalls to the truck bed or any flat surface$25.00 - $50.00
- Yakima®EvenKeel Kayak RackEvenKeel Kayak Rack by Yakima®. If you've been searching for the best value in kayak transport, look no further because it's right here. For one low price you get everything you need to carry one kayak on your roof rack: 4 saddles,...Comes with 4 Saddles Per PackageHullFlex™ Design$99.00
- Yakima®Raptor Aero Roof Bike RackRaptor Aero Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. If you're looking for an economical, simple to mount and load upright bike rack, your search is over. The Raptor Roof Bike Rack mounts easily to round, square, factory, and aero crossbars with the...Carries Your Complete BikeSecured to The Rack With Jaws$134.10
- Yakima®FullTilt Hitch Mount Bike RackUniversal FullTilt Hitch Mount Bike Rack by Yakima®. Fits 1-1/4" and 2" Receivers. Our premium tilt-down hitch rack comes fully assembled out of the box. Installation is a breeze with the AutoPin™ and locking SpeedKnob™. New...UpperHand™ LeverZipStrips™$419.00 - $449.00
- Yakima®BikerBarUniversal BikerBar by Yakima®. Leave the rope and tie-downs stowed away. No need to get out the drill. The Yakima BikerBar is an easy to install, easy to load, fork mount bike carrier that allows safe and secure transport of up to 2...Transports up to 2 bikes secured by the forks in your truck bedInstalls quickly and easily, with no drilling required$229.00
- Yakima®SwingDaddy Hitch Mount Bike RackUniversal SwingDaddy Hitch Mount Bike Rack by Yakima®. Fits 2" Receivers. The SwingDaddy is a swing away hitch rack with all the right moves. Get easy access to the rear of your vehicle anytime during your road trip, without the hassle...Swings AwaySpeedKnob™$399.00
- Yakima®Rack and Roll TrailerUniversal Rack and Roll Trailer by Yakima®. Imagine if your roof rack crossbars were only about 2 ft. off the ground, how easy they would be to load, and then imagine if they could carry 250 lbs. or more, how much gear you could take...Lightweight Aluminum ConstructionStores Easily$2,149.00 - $2,299.00
- Yakima®SideWinder Roof Bike RackSideWinder Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. Now you can get the stability of a fork bike mount rack for a tandem bike with the SideWinder Roof Bike Rack. The SideWinder will hold a tandem more securely than a wheel-tray design, and its swing...Swing-Out SkewerLockable Skewer$399.00
- Yakima®BedRock SystemBedRock System by Yakima®. Double your truck bed's carrying capacity with BedRock crossbar towers. These towers remove and install easily on the bed rails with quick-release levers; no tools or drilling required. Designed to support...Allows Yakima round crossbars to be mounted on pickup truck bed railsCreates another level of storage for your pickup bed$199.00
- Yakima®1A Raingutter Towers Foot Pack1A Raingutter Foot Pack by Yakima®. These towers were designed to support Yakima round crossbars on vehicles with roof mounted rain gutters. Constructed from rugged glass reinforced nylon with a heavy-duty die-cast interior, these...Maximum carrying capacity: 165 lbs. (see fitment note)Provides secure, stable crossbar support on vehicles with rain gutters$195.00
- Yakima®CoreBar Load BarsCoreBar Load Bars by Yakima®. Comes with 2 crossbars and 4 endcaps. Combining modern aerodynamics with old-school muscle, the new CoreBar is the first aero bar built with roll-formed steel’s strength, utility and durability. The...Comes with 2 Crossbars and 4 EndcapsWind tunnel tested JetFlow™ teardrop shape is strong, quiet and exceptionally aerodynamic$119.00 - $129.00
- Yakima®JetStream Load BarsJetStream Load Bars by Yakima®. Comes with 2 crossbars and 4 endcaps. Step up to the completely new Yakima bar. Thoroughly wind tunnel tested, the JetStream’s JetFlow design is exceptionally aerodynamic, incredibly strong,...Comes with 2 Crossbars and 4 EndcapsWind tunnel tested JetFlow™ teardrop shape is strong, quiet and exceptionally aerodynamic$195.00
- Yakima®BaseLine Towers Foot PackBaseLine Towers Foot Pack by Yakima®. No rails? No problem. The versatile BaseLine’s intelligent design and advanced adjustability help it morph to the shape of your car’s roof for a sleek, secure, load-it-up fit. Easily locks to...Secure, easy-to-use tower specifically designed for cars without roof rails or guttersAdvanced tower architecture is sleek, strong and quiet$199.00
- Yakima®ShowCase Roof Cargo BoxShowCase Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. Aerodynamic design with clean, high-gloss modern styling – the ShowCase elevates the cargo box. Sized just right for weekends with friends, everyday urban traverses, and short road trips, this...Aerodynamic DesignDual-Sided Opening$679.00 - $779.00
- Yakima®SkyBox Carbonite Roof Cargo BoxSkyBox Carbonite Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. New textured lid – the next evolution of the SkyBox series. Get your friends in the car and your gear into a SkyBox. Versatile, yet sleek and aerodynamically designed to reduce drag and wind...Sleek Aerodynamic DesignDual-Sided Opening$449.00 - $599.00
Founded in 1973 in Yakima, Washington, Yakima Industries first created roof rack systems for hauling ladders and pruning equipment. That year they introduced the first mass produced Yakima roof rack system with the Gold Rush Bar. In 1979 the company was purchased by a couple of entrepreneurs and relocated to Arcata, California, where it grew exponentially. Just 5 years later it was named the official rack company of the 1984 Summer Olympics.
Yakima's overriding philosophy is simple: Get the gear out of your car to make room for more butts in the seats. Because they know that any outdoor activity is more fun with friends. To make that possible, the company designs and manufactures an extensive line of roof racks, and accessories for roof racks, receiver hitches, trunk lids and hatches, and trailers. No matter what kind of vehicle you drive, Yakima roof rack is the right choice.
Regardless of your chosen biking surface, pavement, dirt, or sidewalk, CARiD has the right Yakima roof mount bike rack that will get your bike to where you want to ride. Yakima upright bike mounts attach to the roof rack and support your bike on the wheels. They work with all bike styles, and are quick and easy to load. Fork bike mounts install on the roof rack and offer the most stable way to carry your bike, and all feature lockable skewers.
Being out on the water with friends is always a great time, and Yakima offers a multitude of ways to get your kayak, canoe, surfboard, or SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard) to the water's edge and back. Kayak mounts are available in saddle, cradle, and stacker designs to suit every type and size kayak. Cradles and stackers carry the boat on its side so they're perfect when you need room on your roof rack for other gear or more boats.
If skiing or snowboarding down a snow-covered mountain is your thing, Yakima has the roof rack mounts that are simple to install, easy to use even with gloves, and gentle to your boards or skis, and the cutting edge HitchSki lets you carry up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards on your mast-style hitch bike mount. And no matter whether you're traveling across country or just going camping, Yakima has the cargo carrying solutions to fit your needs.