Volvo XC90 Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Soft Tops & Hard Tops
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Volvo XC90 was first presented at the Detroit Motor Show in 2002. This mid-size luxury crossover SUV by Volvo Cars shares the P2 platform with the 1st generation Volvo S80 and several other large Volvo cars. The Volvo XC90 is currently the top-selling Volvo model in the United States. It was also rated as best selling Volvo worldwide in 2005 with total 85,994 XC90 vehicles sold. The Volvo XC90 appeared on the market for 2003 model year with the 2.5T and the T6 trim levels. 2.5T was propelled by 210 horsepower 2.5L turbocharged inline-5 engine with 236 ft·lbf of torque and 5-speed automatic transmission, co-developed with Aisin. The T6 trim offered a 2.9L 24 valve twin turbocharged inline-6 delivering 272 hp and 280 ft·lbf of torque, mated to a GM-sourced, Volvo modified 4T65EV/GT 4 speed automatic transmission. The 2.5T trim was front wheel drive with optional Haldex Traction all wheel drive system available, while T6 was available with AWS only.
In 2005 the 4.4-Liter V8 engine by Yamaha was added to the lineup, delivering 292 hp at first, then after an upgrade it delivered to 311 horsepower and 325 ft·lbf of torque. In 2003 XC90 won the North American Car of the Year award and Motor Trend magazine's Sport/Utility of the Year title. The vehicle was restyled in 2007 and received new front and rear style and the interior was revised. The 235 hp 3.2 L straight-inline-6 engine replaced less powerful inline-5 powerplant in the base model for the US market. The upgrade was presented to the public at the New York Auto Show, in April 2006. Volvo scheduled the second generation XC90 to be presented in 2010, yet this was cancelled and the car is to receive the facelift to its parts and stay on the market until 2012.
The Volvo XC90 has not become an exception in Volvo’s high safety standards. The Volvo XC90 patented unique frontal structure features crumple zones, and pre-determined positions for the engine and other ancillaries during a frontal impact; the WHIPS system cradles the entire body of the occupants when they are jolted during a rear end collision. Moreover, the front part of the vehicle is designed so that pedestrians would be deflected upward, rather than appear underneath the vehicle in case of the impact. The ROPS system in the roof construction utilizes the ultra high strength steel to prevent a collapse in the passenger cavity in the event of a roll over. The system is closely associated with the Roll Stability Control (RSC), DSTC, and SIPS systems of Volvo to prevent and ultimately minimize effects of a pending accident. The IIHS awarded the Volvo XC90 their Top Safety Pick award.
The Volvo XC90 burst onto the scene and quickly gave every other crossover in its class a run for the money. That's because its smooth, almost elegantly shaped body and other auto parts in conjunction with a roomy yet practical interior layout separate it from the masses. There's enough performance and efficiency to get by on a rainy day if need be, but ultimately, it's the whole package why drivers have fallen in love with this sporty machine.
If you're on the hunt looking for Volvo XC90 accessories and parts, CARiD.com is the place to be! We offer a kaleidoscope of enticing options for your ride, including grilles, floor mats, chrome trim, and much more. All of our Volvo XC90 Accessories and Parts are produced by the best names in the business at prices you can depend on. That means style, quality, and value for your vehicle you won't see anywhere else! Stick with us. We're here for you with top-quality Volvo XC90 Accessories that make a difference.
Whatever you expect from your Volvo XC90, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Volvo XC90 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $49.61 - $54.51
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by