Volvo XC70 Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Car Tents
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Vertical Doors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
Known as a raised-suspension version of Volvo's V70 wagon, the XC70 premiered in 2007. Volvo XC70, just like its brother V70, shared the basic design with Volvo S80 sedan. The new wagon arrived with restyled front-end parts and improved interior. Powered by 208-hp turbocharged 5-cylinder engine (which was replaced by 235-hp 3.2-liter inline 6-cylinder engine in 2008), the XC70 remained the all-wheel drive vehicle during all years of production. Volvo's Four-C suspension, adjustable for ride and hanlding, was available as an optional feature. Volvo XC70 got an antiskid system as a standard feature though.
More powerful Volvo XC70 appeared in 2008 with a longer wheelbase (about two inches longer) and being four inches longer overall. It carried a 208-hp turbocharged 5-cylinder engine and had 5-speed automatic transmission. New option for this model was the dual-screen DVD entertainment media center. The noteworthy feature was dual integrated rear child seats. The XC70 also boasted navigation system and rear obstacle detection. As for safety features, the wagon was equipped with traction control, ABS, front side airbags, and curtain side aitbags. The 2008 model year was notable for availability of Volvo's sophisticated Blind Spot Information System on Volvo XC70. In 2009 the model line expanded with the T6, which was powered by the 281-hp turbocharged 3.0-liter 6-cylinder engine. The transmission was 6-speed automatic. The safety features stayed the same plus hill-descent control system was added. Other available options were the adaptive cruise control and a heartbeat sensor that detects the intruder if he's hiding in the car. Concerning the interior, the vehicle got an up-level audio system and satellite radio.
The significant change is made to Volvo XC70 in 2011 when it is available as a front-wheel drive vehicle. This variant is equipped with 240-hp 3.2-liter inline 6-cylinder engine (presenting an increase of 5 hp over the previous model). As for top-line version, it features a 300-hp turbocharged 3.0-liter inline 6-cylinder engine with the increase of 19 hp over the previous model. The transmission stays the same though. So do the safety features, listing standard antiskid system, ABS, traction control, front-side airbags, and curtain-side airbags. Dual integrated rear child seats become optional on the XC70 3.2, but come as a standard feature for the T6 model.
This sleekly styled SUV is always the center of attention and something tells us you like it that way! The Volvo XC70 demonstrates peppy performance, smooth handling, and a deceptively large amount of cargo space, elevating it above most of its competitors. Ever since the dawn of the crossover age, there has been a need for one model to carry the torch and the Volvo XC70 is as good of a candidate as any.
Whatever you're looking for to personalize your ride, CARiD has the Volvo XC70 accessories and parts to do the job. Our selection includes a host of favorites for you to choose from, including grilles, wheels, dash kits, floor mats, chrome trim, grille guards, and more parts. Plus, all of our Volvo XC70 Accessories and Parts come to you courtesy of every major manufacturer in the industry at prices that are unbeatable. When you need Volvo XC70 accessories, this is the place to be!
Whatever you expect from your Volvo XC70, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Volvo XC70 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...