Boldly styled and intelligently configured, the Volvo XC70 is now in its third generation. Originally, the vehicle was available as a front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive station wagon. The latter was marketed as the V70 AWD. The vehicle got numerous favorable reviews for its all-road ability, engaging driving experience, superior safety package, considerable cargo capacity, and refined passenger comfort. Tough and sporty, the V70 is a great companion for outdoor adventures as it offers not only enough space for five adults, but also can carry all the equipment you may need outdoors, like bikes and skies.
Your vehicle is designed to accompany you in all your trips and carry your luggage. Traveling on rough terrains makes it vulnerable to body damage caused by road debris. However, keeping your vehicle in like-new condition is vital for your aesthetic pleasure as well as for retaining the maximum resale value. This is easy to do with our quality Volvo XC70 body parts. In case of body damage, we offer a great selection of premium bumpers, fenders, hoods, trunks, quarter panels, chassis frames and window components to restore superior looks of your vehicle.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Header PanelsMarch 17, 2017You Never Thought About a Header Panel, But...Front header panels are framework pieces on your vehicle that aren't often seen, thought about, or modified. Running from left to right across your vehicle's front...by
- Window ComponentsMarch 01, 2017The Top 5 Reasons To Replace Your Window SealsIn the classic car world, originality is important. However, "vintage rubber" has no value - because as a vehicle ages, rubber dries up and deteriorates. This applies...by
- FendersDecember 30, 2016Fender Hardware | It's Only Expensive If You...When you're replacing expensive fenders, quarter panels, wheel well liners, and related trim bits attached to them, you'll also be dealing with a fair number of...by
- Auto Body HoodsDecember 09, 2016Hood Insulation Pads | The Finishing Underhood...Hood insulation pads provide numerous benefits - some of which you may not even realize. For starters, air pockets within the liner material effectively muffle engine...by
- BumpersNovember 08, 2016What is a Bumper Valance?Maybe you've heard the term "bumper valance", or "valance panel", but you're not quite sure what one is. When it comes to non-automotive applications, the dictionary...by
- Custom HoodsOctober 31, 2016Hood Pins | Definitions, Selection, and...Hood pins are a great-looking style element that can be added easily to any vehicle. But did you know they actually serve an important purpose? These pins keep the...by
- FendersOctober 26, 2016Replacement Fender Moldings & Trim | The...Most cars and trucks, especially older ones, have so many exterior trim pieces that it's hard to know where to start when it comes to replacing worn and weathered bits...by
- Auto Body HoodsSeptember 23, 2016Hood Hinges & Springs | Replacing Your Hood's...No matter what size your car or truck is, its hood is one of, if not the, largest, bulkiest, and heaviest body panels on it. Hoods are fastened to the body structure...by
- BumpersAugust 11, 2016How To Paint Your Replacement Plastic BumperIf you've decided to replace a damaged front or rear bumper cover with a new one, the good news is your vehicle really is going to look a whole lot better once it's...by
- Auto Body HoodsJuly 13, 2016Replacement Hoods: Easy Sheet Metal Work For...The hood panel of your car or truck is an integral part of your vehicle, and one of the first things people see when they look at your car or truck. When a hood panel...by
- FendersJuly 12, 2016Inner Fenders: Hidden Protection for Your Outer...Driving through winter snow, ice, and rain means your car or truck is exposed to highly corrosive winter road salt, like it or not. And if you have any trouble...by
- BumpersMay 20, 2016Chrome Bumpers: The Good Old Days When Bumpers...Throughout the history of the automobile, metal bumpers with chrome-plated finish have been used as much for visual expression as they have for function. Go to any...by