Volvo XC60 Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Car Tents
- Custom Grilles
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Vertical Doors
- Sunroof Visors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
A compact crossover SUV, the Volvo XC60 was unveiled at the 2007 North American International Auto Show. It was a concept car with a new shifting mechanism, electronic bootlid, and the following Volvo parts: glass roof, new grille, 20 inch wheels, and a much larger Volvo logo. The Volvo XC60 production vehicle premiered at the 2008 Geneva Motor Show, yet it went on sale in 2009. That year it was the Volvo’s top-selling vehicle. Based on the Volvo Y20 platform, the XC60 shares technology with the Land Rover Freelander 2007 and elements of its basic design with Volvo V70 and XC70 station wagons. This 5-door SUV isn’t a serious off-roader, it is more of a classy, family crossover. The power comes from a 3,0- liter gasoline turbo T6 engine, which produces 281 hp and maximum torque of 295 lb.-ft. A 6-speed automatic with a manual shift gate is the sole transmission.
The dimensions of XC60 are at or near the top of the segment. At 182.2 inches, the new Volvo is the longest in the class. Its wheelbase measures in 109.2 inches, while its width is 73,3 inches and its height is 67.5 inches. Known for new design DNA, the crossover unites two car styles. Its muscles create an athletic body, mated with large wheels. And the flowing lines whisper of sporty coupe style. Notable features include a “City Safety” system which prevents collisions occurring at speeds of 19 mph or less. Another safety features are: antiskid system, ABS, traction control, front-side airbags, and curtain-side airbags. The new R-Design model of the XC60 premiered at the Los Angeles Auto Show in 2010, though it was first introduced at the Frankfurt Motor Show 2009 in September. It features a color-matching body kit, stiffer chassis, and damping. The R-Design features specific wheels and trim. Leather upholstery is standard.
Just like the T6, R-Design Volvo XC60 has a 281-horsepower turbocharged 3.0-liter inline 6-cylinder engine, a 6-speed automatic transmission, and it is all-wheel drive. The following options are available for the XC60 as options: Climate package, Multimedia package, Technology package, Collision Avoidance package, and Convenience package. The optional Climate package adds in heated front and rear seats, heated windshield-washer nozzles, and rain-sensing wipers. The Multimedia package contains navigation system, rearview camera, and up-level audio system. The Technology package includes adaptive cruise control, driver-fatigue alert, and lane-departure warning system. Volvo’s Collision Warning readies the seat belts and maximum braking force if sensors detect an unavoidable crash. And the Convenience package adds a power tailgate and front- and rear-obstacle detection, a Homelink garage door opener, an extra 12V power outlet, cargo net in the rear storage area, and front and rear park assist.
In a segment plagued by clones, the Volvo XC60 stands out. Brandishing a more sleek and refined look than most, the Volvo XC60 has a presence people take notice of quickly. Plenty of cargo space and roomy passenger seating makes the inside a comfort zone. It's no wonder why drivers have become attached to this ride. It's also no wonder why at CARiD, we provide a host of Volvo XC60 accessories and parts to help you keep your SUV as stylish and personal as possible!
What we aim to do with our lineup of Volvo XC60 accessories and parts is to give you options. Whether you're searching for fashionable accents for the exterior, improved comfort for the interior or the latest in automotive protection, our selection of Volvo XC60 Accessories and Parts has you covered. Spoilers, floor mats, wheels, grille guards, and much more parts can be found right here in the highest quality and at the lowest prices around. We know how important your ride is to you. Let us help you give it the VIP treatment that matters most.
Whatever you expect from your Volvo XC60, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Volvo XC60 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
- $2.63 - $303.14
- $560.91 - $794.99
- $1,148.44 - $2,141.40