Volvo XC60 Tires
- Custom Wheels
- Factory Wheels
- Wheel Covers
- Wheel Spacers
- Lug Nuts & Locks
- TPMS Sensors
- Wheel Center Caps
- Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- $84.34 - $147.79
- $59.21 - $89.51
- $46.85 - $104.27
- $87.98 - $138.53
- $82.99 - $189.99
- $146.15 - $324.37
- $95.10 - $321.68
- $84.87 - $366.17
About Volvo XC60 Tires
It is a well known fact that tires are other parts of a car that get worn out need occasional replacement. The gradual wear of the tires is caused by the friction, which slowly destroys the rubber, making the tires unusable. However, over- and under-inflation are two other factors that contribute to a shorter term of use, so it’s quite important to watch the tire pressure of your wheels and adjust it at least once a month. When a tire gets worn out or is heavily damaged, you should buy a new one. Rather than opting for a cheap, ordinary tires, you should consider a custom model like the Volvo XC60 tires sold at CARiD, which are a much finer alternative.
Our online catalog is a great tool that you can use to find a suitable set of tires. The only thing you need to do to begin your search is select your car's model and year and proceed to narrow down the results. As you will find, there are many criteria, like tire size, brand, and type, so you should pick one set of tires best matching your preferences and your XC60’s specifications. Once you’ve chosen a set you like, you can make the purchase and you’ll be driving with a new comfortable set of tires in no time. Investing in a set of accessories like snow chains and tire pressure sensors is also advisable for your safety and the efficiency of your driving.
Guides & Articles
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...
- December 20, 2016TPMS Repair Tools And Add-On KitsStarting in the early 2000s, vehicle manufacturers began to phase in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) on new vehicles. By the year 2008, it was required by law...
- August 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...
- May 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...
- May 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...
- April 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...
- April 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...
- April 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...
- March 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...