Volvo V50 Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
Appearing as a 2005 model, Volvo V50 came as a 5-door station wagon with the expectations of 6,500 units to be sold annually. Being the station wagon version of its predecessor, the S40 (a family car), the Volvo V50 definitely targeted younger buyers. The compact wagon debuted at the 2003 Bologna Motor Show. The designers replaced the old “that’s-like-so-80s” interior for the new model with the requisite Scandinavian chic. Volvo V50 shares the Volvo P1 platform with Ford Focus and Mazda 3. A concept car, based on the V50, the V50 SV premiered at the 2004 Specialty Equipment Market Association tradeshow in Las Vegas, Nevada. The concept car’s engine produces 340 hp, while the V50’s 2,4-liter inline-five-cylinder engine produces 168 hp and 170 foot pounds of torque, and the turbocharged inline-five produces 230 hp and 236 pounds of torque. The last two models are fitted with five-speed Geartronic transmissions.
Built on a 103,9- inch wheelbase, a totally new five-door model with aggressive lines is 57,2 inches high, 69,7 inches wide with overall length of 177,7 inches (1,8 inches longer than the S40 sedan). Since 2008 the new Volvo V50 models feature a revised front styling, more powerful engine (for T5), refreshed interior, optional active headlights, and audio systems. The Dynamic Trim Package for the T5 adds 17-inch aluminum wheels and the following Volvo parts: front, rear and side spoilers, along with dual exhaust tips. To be the safest car in its class, this Volvo features four different grades of steel used in an intelligent interplay. The Volvo’s Intelligent Vehicle Architecture (VIVA) represents a new approach to vehicle safety design. Traction control, side-impact and side curtain-type airbags, all-disc antilock brakes, and Volvo's Whiplash Protection Seating System are standard.
Since 2011 the new V50 is a 4-door, 5-passenger wagon with increases in size appearing most notably in the width, 79,6 inches (10 inches wider). Available in two trims, the T5 and the T5 R-Design, the Volvo V50 comes with 2.5-liter, I5, 227-horsepower, turbo engine. A 5-speed automatic transmission is standard. Unique premium leather seating surfaces are new to Volvo V50 (available in the R-Design version). It also includes unique floormats, aluminum accents, steering wheel, upholstery and gauges. The Volvo V50 T5 version includes a High Performance Sound System with HD radio, Bluetooth, and an auto-dimming rear-view mirror. As for safety features, the new V50 boasts Dynamic Stability Traction Control, all-disc anti-lock brakes with electronic brake-force distribution, side-impact and side curtain airbags.
While other wagons are burly, bland, and unresponsive, the Volvo V50 parts present a flash of lightning coupled with dazzling design that makes it a star. The V50 can throw down enough thunder on the highway to breeze through congestion, but it's the refined handling which provides the smooth enjoyment of the ride. But that's not the only reason why drivers love it. The V50 is also an expressively styled vehicle, featuring a body design that exhibits a nice mix of elegance and athleticism. Where others fall short, the V50 prevails, gaining more and more momentum with each passing day, especially when fitted with right accessories.
Inside our selection of Volvo V50 accessories and parts, quality is the name of the game. The reason is simple: we know durability and style are the two most important components you take into account. All of our Volvo V50 Accessories and Parts come from the most elite names in the business to guarantee the kind of quality you expect. Spoilers, floor mats, wheels, and grille guards - and there's more where those came from. When it's time to make your ride reflect your individual essence, this is the place to be!
Whatever you expect from your Volvo V50, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Volvo V50 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by