Volkswagen Jetta Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Volkswagen Jetta has been a crucial part of the brand's roster ever since it made its debut in 1980. Designed to offer a sporty, upscale feel as well as comfy dependability, the Jetta has remained one of the most impressive models under the VW name. Popular around the globe, the Jetta has been a hit in countries such as Germany, Turkey, and the UK. It also holds the distinction of being the most successful European car in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The first generation Jetta was unveiled in 1979 at the Frankfurt Auto Show for the following model year. It was offered as a 2-door or 4-door sedan. Designed by the legendary Giorgetto Giugiaro, the Jetta featured an angled styling that resembled the Golf Mk1 (also designed by Giugiaro). In fact, there were many similarities between the Jetta and the Golf. One major difference, however, was the interior, as the inside of the Jetta was made more luxurious with plush carpeting and velour seating.
The second generation Mark 2 series Jetta hit America in 1985 and impressed right away. It was heavier and more spacious, as it could now fit five people instead of four. Engine options included over a dozen gasoline configurations, most commonly a 1.8L four-cylinder. Suspension was refined slightly and aerodynamics was also improved. In 1989, the VW Jetta coupe was introduced. Large bumpers and side skirts were added and the front-quarter windows were no longer on display. The third generation Jetta was known as the Vento across Europe. It made its first appearance as the Jetta in North America in 1993. No longer available in a 2-door variant, the Volkswagen Jetta once again sported improved aerodynamics and was considered to be ahead of its time environmentally by using recycled plastics and paints without heavy metals. The Jetta was extremely important during this time for the automaker. Volkswagen sales in the U.S. were nearing an all-time low. Thanks to the popularity and dependability of the Jetta, sales went on the upswing, proving how vital the model's presence has been to the automaker, especially in North America.
The Mk4 (fourth generation) premiered in 1998 for the 1999 model year. It was known as the VW Bora in most other countries outside the U.S. The fourth generation of the Jetta shared a lot of characteristics with the Passat, including the arched roof and increase of smooth lines. High-tech Volkswagen Jetta parts such as automatic climate control and rain-sensor windshield wipers were offered for the first time. This series of the Jetta also received a high amount of interest from the "tuner" segment, as a younger demographic than ever before became fans of the model. The wheelbase was slightly extended and engine options included both a 1.8L turbocharged 4-cylinder as well as a unique VR5. The fifth generation was introduced in 2005 featuring more style changes to the Jetta parts, including a chrome grille. Gone was the 2.0L 4-cylinder from previous generations and in its place is a 1.4L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine that demonstrates an increase in horsepower, torque, and fuel efficiency. The current series of the Volkswagen Jetta received five stars for results in a side impact crash test, helping prompt the "Safe Happens" marketing campaign that preceded the model's release.
Certainly one of the hippest models over the last 30 years, the Volkswagen Jetta has found a home with a multitude of drivers due to its sporty style and accommodating presence. Roomier than most expect, one of the things VW Jetta drivers love about their car is its undeniable comfort. This ride can also perform when prodded and displays a solid amount of fuel efficiency. The Jetta's unique exterior parts, both boxy and sleek at the same time, is what had elevated it to new custom heights but its legacy is still growing. Always a fan favorite, the Jetta commands attention like only few models can.
Volkswagen Jetta Accessories and Parts are at CARiD.com in the highest quality on the market. That's because we stock our inventory with nothing less than the finest accessories and parts for the Volkswagen Jetta available, including wood dash kits, floor mats, wheels, grille guards, and more. All of our Volkswagen Jetta accessories and parts come from the world's most respected manufacturers at a value that makes it easy. After all, we want you to be able to get your hands on the upgrades you want without having to empty your wallet. In other words, when it comes to Volkswagen Jetta accessories, we make it easy!
Whatever you expect from your Volkswagen Jetta, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Volkswagen Jetta and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $59.40 - $62.67
- $499.95 - $599.95
- $265.00 - $289.00
- $181.44 - $192.00
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by