Volkswagen Jetta Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Exhaust
- Performance Headers
- Performance Catalytic Converters
- Performance Mufflers
- Exhaust Tips
- Performance Exhaust Pipes
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & Seals
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- Torxe™Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Torxe™. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...$150.00 - $690.00
- aFe®Mach Force XP™ Exhaust SystemMach Force XP™ Exhaust System by aFe®. Get increased exhaust flow, more horsepower and torque, improved performance and lower exhaust gas temperatures with the aFe Mach Force XP Exhaust System. aFe dyno tests every system for maximum...+1$204.24 - $4,596.09
- Borla®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...+1$319.99 - $3,499.99
- Borla®S-Type™ Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla Exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver...+1$349.99 - $3,499.99
- MagnaFlow®Sport Series Exhaust SystemSport Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Sport System has an aggressive and sporty performance tone. It is perfect for the smaller displacement performance engines.$597.35 - $2,884.08
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. The Direct Fit Catalytic Converter is available in Pre-OBD II, OBD II, and OEM Grade OBD II configurations.$83.35 - $1,871.09
- MBRP®Installer Series™ Exhaust SystemInstaller Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. The Installer Series from MBRP brings you the best in high-quality construction: these reasonably-priced systems are manufactured on the same tooling and with the same processes as MBRP’s...$189.99 - $924.99
- MagnaFlow®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, optional muffler delete pipes, band clamps, and MagnaFlow welded inter-cooled tips –...$277.04 - $2,691.32
- MagnaFlow®Touring Series Exhaust SystemTouring Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Touring Series exhaust systems are tuned for everyday driving, with a deep and mellow exhaust note of true performance character but at a decibel level and tone that does not get tiring...$479.39 - $2,691.32
- MBRP®XP Series™ Exhaust SystemXP Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. The XP series exhausts from MBRP is for the no-compromise enthusiast who insists on a rugged system that can take whatever the road throws at it and last. Constructed entirely of corrosion-resistant...$149.99 - $1,154.99
- aFe®Large Bore HD Exhaust SystemLarge Bore HD Exhaust System by aFe®. Get increased exhaust flow, more horsepower and torque, improved performance and lower exhaust gas temperatures with the aFe Large Bore HD Exhaust System. aFe dyno tests every system for maximum...$341.99 - $1,057.34
- PaceSetter®Monza™ Stainless Steel Performance Exhaust SystemMonza™ Stainless Steel Performance Exhaust System by PaceSetter®. The exhaust flow of an engine has a direct effect on its performance. MONZA™ Performance Exhaust Systems utilize the right combination of larger than-stock, 16-gauge,...$171.99 - $420.47
- AWE Tuning®Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by AWE Tuning®. AWE Tuning Performance Exhaust project can be touted as one of the most comprehensive and intensive research and development initiatives in our exhaust collection. Hundreds of...$583.91 - $6,376.20
- AWE Tuning®Touring Edition™ Exhaust SystemTouring Edition™ Exhaust System by AWE Tuning®. A grin-worthy soundtrack coupled with signature AWE Tuning performance and quality honed over decades of supercar engineering. Let’s get ready to motor. Harder.$586.07 - $3,717.24
- AWE Tuning®Track Edition™ Exhaust SystemTrack Edition™ Exhaust System by AWE Tuning®. Sophisticated sound and impressive performance. Featuring a straight-through design, the Track Edition Exhaust revamps the attitude entirely, providing a more pronounced, aggressive tone...$399.00 - $3,717.24
- J2 Engineering®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by J2 Engineering®. Maximize your horsepower output and torque with J2 Engineering. Designed to ensure an efficient path for exhaust gases to escape, this product will give you an increase in performance and power you...$337.50 - $700.00
- Banks®Monster™ Exhaust SystemMonster™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...$239.00 - $771.47
- Billy Boat Exhaust®Cat-Back Exhaust SystemCat-Back Exhaust System by Billy Boat Exhaust®. Mandrel bent from the highest-grade T-304 stainless steel. Designed, tested, and manufactured to the finest hand-made integrity found in any exhaust system.$620.97 - $1,610.96
- Flowmaster®Standard Grade Exhaust Manifold ConverterStandard Grade Exhaust Manifold Converter by Flowmaster®. Flowmaster's Standard Grade line of Manifold direct fit catalytic converters are specifically designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications for exact fit and performance, and are...$131.47 - $871.75
- PaceSetter®Mild Steel Exhaust HeadersMild Steel Exhaust Headers by PaceSetter®. Mild Steel Tubing. Manufactured using mandrel-bent, 16-gauge mild steel tubing and port-matched, CNC-machined, 3/8"-thick head flanges. They are designed for the best combination of ease of...$152.15 - $506.89
- ATP Turbo®Turbo ManifoldTurbo Manifold by ATP Turbo®. New Cast Turbo Manifold. T3 Inlet flange. This new unit supports well over 400 wheel horsepower, and has external wastegate port pre-cast. Manifold is cast from high grade, high temp material. The manifold...Will help boost the performance of your vehicleCreated by professionals to meet your requirements$263.58 - $559.10
- MagnaFlow®Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This universal fit converter will require some fabrication to be installed, which will involve cutting...$72.26 - $508.85
- Magnaflow®Direct Fit OEM Grade Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit OEM Grade Catalytic Converter by Magnaflow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly, and it will directly replace...$150.75 - $3,633.21
- Flowmaster®Standard Grade Catalytic ConverterStandard Grade Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. Flowmaster's Standard Grade line of Manifold direct fit catalytic converters are specifically designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications for exact fit and performance, and are...Made of High Quality Stainless SteelImprove Torque and Throttle Response$131.47 - $871.75
- Flowmaster®Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible...Exceed all federal emission standardsEngineered for Maximum Efficiency$97.17 - $245.43
- Corsa®Pro-Series TipPro-Series Tip by Corsa®. The hand polished mirror shine stainless steel Corsa Exhaust Tip is the perfect finishing touch for your exhaust, making it look as good as it sounds.Made in Highest Quality Automotive Stainless Steel to Ensure Never-Changing Good LooksEasy Bolt-On Installation+1$98.99 - $794.99
- Corsa®DownpipeDownpipes by Corsa®. The configuration of Downpipes improves exhaust scavenging for increased power and torque, and improves sound.Downpipe High Flow Design for Better Sound and Exhaust ScavengingSound Level Sport to Xtreme$543.99 - $916.99
- AWE Tuning®304 SS Resonated Downpipe with Catalytic Converter (3215-11048)304 SS Resonated Downpipe with Catalytic Converter by AWE Tuning®. Material: 304 SS. With Catalytic Converter. As with all AWE Tuning ® exhaust products, each weld is hand finished internally, only butt-welded junctions are used, and...Fully mandrel bent tubingThick .065" wall T304 stainless steel tubing$1,111.45
- AWE Tuning®304 SS Resonated Downpipe with Metal Catalytic Converter (3215-11022)304 SS Resonated Downpipe with Metal Catalytic Converter by AWE Tuning®. Material: 304 SS. With Metal Catalytic Converter. As with all AWE Tuning ® exhaust products, each weld is hand finished internally, only butt-welded junctions are...Fully mandrel bent tubingThick .065" wall T304 stainless steel tubing$775.35
- Jones Exhaust®Flex TubeFlex Tube by Jones Exhaust®. Thoroughly engineered to perform and outperform any competition, these premium exhaust pipes by Jones Exhaust are a must for those who want to get the most out of their vehicle. These exhaust pipes are...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$27.14 - $67.45
It has victoriously survived the decades to emerge as one of the best compact cars from Volkswagen. You can enjoy star performance from your Volkswagen Jetta if you outfit it with a brand new custom exhaust system. Buy a fitting one from CARiD and watch as your Jetta engine power output increases by up to 10% of its current maximum. Custom Volkswagen Jetta Exhaust Systems operate by increasing exhaust flow, such that spent gases are eliminated from the engine as soon as they are released. This leaves no room for them to build up within and around the engine, which eliminates blockage, leaving the engine free to function as it should. With unwanted impurities expelled from the engine, there is enough room for oxygen and clean fuel to flow into the engine, where combustion takes place to produce energy. CARiD offers a whole range of complete exhaust systems for the Volkswagen Jetta. Borla, Flowmaster, MagnaFlow, aFe and Banks cat back exhaust systems for the Volkswagen Jetta are all available.
To qualify for sale at the CARiD shop, exhaust systems must meet stringent quality standards, which include endurance, high performance and reliability. All exhaust brands sold at CARiD meet these characteristics. Moreover, they all come with either a lifetime warranty or limited lifetime warranty, which is your insurance against defect and malfunction for as long as you own the car (and in effect, the exhaust system). Also important is the fact that custom exhaust systems enhance fuel economy. This they do by improving fuel efficiency within the engine, which leads to lower fuel consumption. Your reward is greater fuel mileage and lowered fuel expenses. As with all custom exhaust systems, aftermarket Volkswagen Jetta exhaust systems sound amazing. They have a deep ferocious roar, which is indicative of a potent power train. It will make you feel so proud of your Jetta!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let`s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It`s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you`re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...