Toyota Tacoma Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Bed Accessories
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Tonneau Covers
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Toyota Tacoma debuted in 1995 and has seen consistent success ever since. Named after the well-known city in the state of Washington, the Tacoma was designed by Toyota to take over the light-truck spot in its lineup. The first generation saw three engine options: 2.4L four-cylinder, 2.7L four-cylinder, and 3.4L V6. The Tacoma also came in both two- and four-wheel drive with different features available for either one. The two-wheel drive Tacoma was available with an automatic or manual transmission. The four-wheel drive version offered an automatic and manual transmission as well, but unlike the two-wheel drive Tacoma, the 3.4L V6 was an option. In 2001, the Tacoma got its second upgrade. Such Tacoma parts as the grille and headlights were enlarged and a four-door crew cab was also introduced.
The second generation of the Tacoma was designed to present a bolder overall stance. Three different cab configurations, two bed lengths, and four transmission options were made available. Engines included a 4.0L V6 that replaced the previous 3.4L V6 from the first generation. The improved V6 could tow more than 3 ½ tons, pumped out 236 horsepower, and boasted 266 foot-pounds of torque. The X-Runner trim was brought out by Toyota to give drivers a more ruggedly-styled Tacoma. This version offered Toyota Tacoma upgrades like a six-speed manual, 18” wheels, and was lowered two inches from its standard height. Toyota Racing Development series Tacomas target a more youthful demographic and feature Down Hill Assist Control and Hill Side Assist Control to help stop the vehicle from rolling backwards.
After having undergone various minor changes to Toyota Tacoma parts over the last few years, the vehicle is still very much the cream of the light pickup crop. The current Tacoma displays LED taillights and a fuller grille. The X-Runner, the TRD Off-Road (Toyota Racing Development), and TRD Sport show off smoked headlight trim. The Tacoma is flexible enough to be attractive to a diverse group of truckers, which is why Toyota presents a vast number of configurations to choose from. And despite the recent economic woes, the Tacoma is still bringing in business, as the truck will be assembled in San Antonio, bringing with it over a thousand new jobs. Sales of the Toyota Tacoma have been extremely impressive. Since 2000, the Tacoma has averaged over 159,000 models sold annually, easily one of the highest numbers in its class.
The Tacoma has filled a very important role in the Toyota lineup as a super-capable compact-midsize pickup that pleases a wide range of drivers. It is a smooth performer, and each trim level has the ability to venture off the beaten path a little bit or pound some pavement on the highway. Super-roomy interior comfort within the cab (and there are several sizes offered) are one of the key points that have made this model so successful. The Tacoma also doesn't lack for style, as its slightly boxed wheel wells and rounded platform-hood design will tell you. Whether for backing you on a trip to the country or just for everyday travels, the Tacoma finds a way to impress each time, especially when outfitted with the right accessories.
CARiD.com's selection of Toyota Tacoma Accessories and Parts welcomes you into a world of possibilities. We carry a full line of Toyota Tacoma accessories for every area of your vehicle. That means everything from floor mats and grille guards to spoilers and wheels. Plus, since we offer up the most reputable manufacturers in the game, here you'll find Toyota Tacoma accessories and parts that deliver a perfect OEM fit along with unerring durability. Get into the action – get our Toyota truck accessories and show everyone what your truck is really made of! If you need to restore your vehicle back to the high standard you expect or unlock its maximum potential, browse our catalog of parts for the Toyota Tacoma.
Whatever you expect from your Toyota Tacoma, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Toyota Tacoma and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...