Toyota Solara Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Toyota Solara is a sporty midsize coupe/convertible that is based on the Japanese automaker's famous Camry sedan. It premiered for the 1999 model year equipped with either a 2.2L four-cylinder engine capable of 135 horsepower or a 3.0L V6 with the ability to produce 192 horsepower. Engines were mated to a five-speed manual or four-speed automatic transmission. At the model's launch, there were several differences between the Solara and the Camry, most notably with the exterior parts. The Solara boasted a more aggressively styled roof and a unique front and rear fascia. In 2000, the convertible version of the Solara joined the lineup to give the nameplate two body-styles for drivers to choose from. There weren't many changes made to the Solara in the early going, however in 2002, a new 2.4L four-cylinder engine (157 hp) was brought in to replace the previous 2.2L.
2004 welcomed in the second generation of the Toyota Solara. Both the coupe and convertible offered different packages, especially with the powertrain. Standard in the coupe was a 2.4L four-cylinder that produced up to around 157 horsepower and 158 pounds-per-foot of torque directed through a five-speed manual transmission (or a five-speed automatic beginning in 2006, taking over for the previous g four-speed). The convertible offered a more powerful 3.3L V6 that showed off 210 horsepower and 220 pounds-per-foot of torque as standard, however, this configuration was available in the coupe as an option. Trim levels for the Solara were the base SE, SE Sport, and SLE. The Sport version of the Solara showcased a stiffer suspension, 17" wheels, HID headlights, and a distinctive interior design. The top-level SLE was considered the most luxurious variant of the Solara, as it offered leather seating, heated mirrors, a moonroof (coupe only), vehicle stability control, and DVD navigation.
The Toyota Solara coupe was removed from the roster due to sluggish sales come 2008 and a little over a year later, it was announced that Toyota would discontinue the convertible version, as well. During its time on the road Toyota Solara managed to establish itself as a stylish, solidly-performing take on one of the industry's most popular and practical vehicles – the Camry. In 1999, Consumer Guide declared that the Toyota Camry Solara "is a safe and pleasant drive, steering is quick and precise, braking is strong and easily modulated." That same year, The Car Book named the Solara a "Best Bet." Other accolades have found their way to the model. In 2001, the Solara was nominated to Car and Driver magazine's prestigious Ten Best List and also named a Consumer Guide Best Buy. Edmunds.com went on to claim in the New Cars and Trucks Buyer's Guide that the Solara is "the standard for elegance, refinement, and value."
The Toyota Camry Solara has become a custom-favorite for everyday drivers and fanatics alike. It is no secret why. Boasting a swooping and aggressive exterior shape backed by well-performing Solara parts and generous interior comfort, the vehicle features the right traits that make it an all-star. Whether in coupe or convertible form, the Solara is a beauty, allowing a sporty feel and dimension that speaks for itself. There are a lot of creative things its drivers like to do with it, but it doesn't really matter: when it is treated with right accessories and parts, the Solara gets attention no matter what.
If you're interested in unleashing the potential that lies within, Toyota Solara Accessories and Parts are a great place to start. CARiD.com is here with a full selection of the highest quality Toyota Solara accessories and parts on the market, including wood dash kits, spoilers, floor mats, wheels, and more. Anything you need for style or protection can easily be found inside our one-of-a-kind inventory. Feel inspired? Discover the world of Toyota Solara accessories today!
Whatever you expect from your Toyota Solara, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Toyota Solara and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by
- $20.20 - $3,686.31
- $2.61 - $446.54
- $57.30 - $2,283.48