Toyota Solara Fuel System Parts
- Fuel Pumps & Parts
- Fuel Tanks
- Fuel Filters & Parts
- Fuel Injectors, Fuel Rails & Components
- Fuel Pressure Regulators & Components
- Throttle Bodies
- Fuel Hoses, Clamps, Gaskets & Seals
- Fuel Sensors, Relays & Switches
- Spark Plugs
- Catalytic Converters & Components
- Vapor Canisters & Components
- Oxygen Sensors & Components
- Intake Manifolds & Components
- Performance Chips
- Fuel Doors + Components
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Fuel System Service
- Spectra Premium®Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium®. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. All components are 100% reliability tested...Meets or exceeds OE specificationsExact fit for easy installation$35.14 - $1,699.74
- Cardone®Throttle BodyThrottle Body by Cardone®. When applicable, improvements based on typical failure modes of original units are incorporated into the design and manufacture of replacement component parts, which translates into longer service life, less...100% computerized testing of motor, throttle position sensor and articulation ensures reliable and consistent performanceEach unit is disassembled and meticulously inspected. Every component is inspected, remanufactured or replaced ensuring a durable, high-quality product$47.99 - $241.87
- Spectra Premium®Fuel TankFuel Tank by Spectra Premium®. This product is designed and manufactured under ISO 9001 / TS 16949 quality system for use with diesel containing up to 5% bio diesel (B5) and gasoline containing up to 20% ethanol (E20). Made of OE...Designed for use with gasoline containing up to 20% ethanol (E20) and diesel containing up to 5% bio diesel (B5)Meets or exceeds manufacturer's specifications$56.10 - $1,893.91
- Replace®Fuel TankFuel Tank by Replace®. Fuel tanks can be made of steel or plastic. Both kinds can fail due to fuel leaks or impact damage, such as would occur if the vehicle runs over debris in the road, or collides with an obstacle while driving...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$86.28 - $2,143.33
- GB Remanufacturing®Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement part, so...Remanufactured OEM part, not similar or aftermarket substituteAffordable alternative to a new OEM injector$15.14 - $56.32
- Spectra Premium®Fuel Injection Throttle BodyFuel Injection Throttle Body by Spectra Premium®. Spectra Premium’s 100% new Electronic Throttle Bodies are built from the ground up using precise manufacturing and quality control to ensure smooth driving and long term reliability....100% NewLimited Lifetime Warranty$69.92 - $1,204.02
- Denso®Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Denso®. One of the true innovators in electronic fuel injection technology, DENSO introduced the 12-hole injector in 1999. Its breakthrough design reduced fuel droplet size to 65 microns, providing superior atomization...Maintains new-car smoothness and drivabilityFirst Time Fit® saves valuable shop time$58.84 - $275.20
- FRAM®Fuel Filter KitFuel Filter Kit by FRAM®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$2.05 - $40.10
- Airtex®Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airtex®. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsModified return porting enhances performance and flow over OE design$56.13 - $1,523.31
- Carter®Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Carter®. Original equipment fit and reliability is what you'll get with this assembly. Most of the Fuel Pump Module Assemblies by Carter feature application-specific improvements that help deliver...Meets or exceeds OE standardsDirect OE replacement$65.27 - $2,058.78
- Standard®TechSmart™ Fuel Injection Throttle Body AssemblyTechSmart™ Fuel Injection Throttle Body Assembly by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest...100% new, never remanufactured, which maximizes performance and extends service lifeUndergoes extensive testing to ensure quality and reliability out of the box$58.16 - $750.36
- Hastings®Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...Meets or exceeds all filtration requirements of the applicationExtends fuel system component life$1.53 - $57.35
- Dorman®Throttle Body AssemblyThrottle Body Assembly by Dorman®. The Electronic Throttle Body Assembly frequently requires replacement due to internal electronic sensor failure and excessive wear and tear. Dorman's OE FIX solution provides a redesigned electronic...Aluminum casting construction for an exact fit, performance match and corrosion resistanceExact fit for bolt-on and plug-in installation$47.09 - $729.29
- TYC®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by TYC®. If you hear a whining noise coming from the fuel tank, you know you have a fuel pump situation. And unless you get a brand-new component, chances are you'll finish your next trip on the side of the road. But...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software$14.27 - $50.12
- Carter®Fuel Pump and Strainer SetFuel Pump and Strainer Set by Carter®. Electric fuel pumps by Carter are direct-fit OE replacements that are designed to deliver fuel at the exact pressure and flow rate your vehicle requires. In addition to offering OE fit, form, and...Meets or exceeds OE standardsDirect OE replacement$25.40 - $622.78
- Bosch®Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Bosch®. Replace a defective fuel injector and get rid of poor fuel economy and sluggish performance. The fuel injector from Bosch is a cost-effective solution when you need a compatible replacement part. It features...Optimal spray pattern for optimum mixture preparation and efficient combustion, also during dynamic driving behaviorReduced consumption and low emissions, particularly during the start and warm-up phase+5$18.76 - $513.69
- Beck Arnley®Fuel Injection Throttle BodyFuel Injection Throttle Body by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s,...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$27.54 - $1,611.69
- Beck Arnley®Fuel Injection Pressure RegulatorFuel Injection Pressure Regulator by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the...Regain desired operating fuel pressure and mileageEnsures engine runs correctly and starts on demand$15.83 - $326.66
- Sherman®Fuel TankFuel Tank by Sherman®. What makes Sherman parts different is attention to detail, and an unwavering commitment to deliver the kind of solid value demanded from parts the Sherman experts use in their own projects. That's why Sherman...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$63.93 - $474.27
- Spectra Premium®Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to ensure...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureEngineered to stringent tolerances$16.19 - $693.97
- Delphi®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Delphi®. As a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry, Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design. As a result, Delphi fuel pumps restore...Restores fast-pressure performance and system integrity, translating to better pumping through less energyImproved durability with steel plated, all metal internal components$28.58 - $733.02
- Delphi®Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Delphi®. Delphi fuel assemblies are designed to deliver an immediate, uninterrupted flow of fuel to the engine’s fuel rail and injectors at the specified system pressure, resulting in more efficient...Restores fast-pressure performance and system integrity, translating to better pumping through less energyIncreased durability and enhanced stability due to internal springs preventing fuel tube chafing, and possible loss of fuel flow and pressure$70.41 - $1,069.55
- ACDelco®Professional™ Fuel Pump AssemblyProfessional™ Fuel Pump Assembly by ACDelco®. You can rely on ACDelco Fuel Pumps to give you quick engine starts with long-lasting durability. Several of ACDelco’s modular reservoir assemblies are improved to help increase fuel-pump...Latest fuel-level sensor design eliminates failures due to worn fingers on sensor wiper arm, sulfur contamination, wire wound sensors and lead sensor kits.Improved electrical connections that eliminate below-cover burning due to vehicle vibration over previous designs.$49.54 - $125.05
- Airtex®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Airtex®. This electric fuel pump is engineered by a recognized OEM supplier utilizing the latest advancements in fuel delivery technology. Advanced materials, improved brushes and commutators, and other enhanced...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsFactory-like fit, function, and dependability$19.98 - $425.90
- Airtex®Fuel Pump and Strainer SetFuel Pump and Strainer Set by Airtex®. This electric fuel pump is engineered by a recognized OEM supplier utilizing the latest advancements in fuel delivery technology. Advanced materials, improved brushes and commutators, and other...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsFactory-like fit, function, and dependability$41.49 - $544.70
- Bosch®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Bosch®. Bosch state-of-the-art turbine fuel pumps offer many advantages when compared to older roller-cell and inner-gear pump designs. Not only do these pumps offer near silent operation and improved drivability,...Superior turbine pump designSmooth fuel flow$33.79 - $212.41
- Replace®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Replace®. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty pump, which would in turn cause a no-start condition or misfiring and surging. A faulty sending unit will not enable the dash gauge to indicate the...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$27.01 - $931.65
- Beck Arnley®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$46.81 - $417.52
- Autobest®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Autobest®. Autobest fuel pumps are tested at many points during manufacturing to ensure superior quality and durability and optimal fuel pressure and volume. If your vehicle's fuel pump is faulty, there is no need...Includes everything needed for a complete installationAutobest uses only top quality materials to ensure product quality$11.36 - $48.83
- Denso®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Denso®. If your vehicle is hard to start, lacks power for overtaking, or stalls frequently, it might be time to check the fuel pump. And if it needs replacement, you can't do better than Denso. A primary supplier...Turbine Technology - Delivers fuel with minimal pressure pulsation for quieter operationArmature - Ultra-high balanced to minimize noise and vibration$39.15 - $195.46
One of the easiest ways through which to restore your car’s performance and even making it perform better is by installing on it good fuel delivery parts. We have a wide range of Toyota Solara fuel delivery parts for you to choose from. One of the popular parts here is the NPN® - Fuel Filter. This aftermarket part is a direct replacement of the original. High quality construction steel has been used to make the filter hence ensuring that it lasts for the longest time possible. Modern technology has been employed in the making of this filter. It has been finished with a durable and proprietary corrosion resistant coating. It comes with a 12 months/ 12,000 miles warranty. This part is compatible with the 2008 model. Upon installing this fuel filter, the car’s warranty still holds. The manufacturer has included all the necessary hardware so as to make the installation easy for you. If you are stuck when installing the part, the manufacturer’s technical team is available to help you for free.
Denso® - Fuel Filter is the other fuel delivery part that you need to install on your 2004/08 Toyota Solara 2.4L. It is a direct replacement of the original. It takes very little time to have the part in place. The manufacturer has backed it with a 30 days warranty. The pump has been made using the turbine technology which delivers fuel with minimal pressure pulsation. The brushes have been designed to be hardy efficient and of low resistant operation. The pump has built choke coils so as to reduce radio interferences. It weighs 15.2 ounces while its shipping weight is 1 pound. It measures 6.8x2.8x2.8 inches. If you have any question regarding fuel delivery parts, our very experienced experts are available to answer them all for you.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 01, 2018When Is It Time to Replace My Fuel Filter?Odds are if you’ve come to our website, you know the value of good vehicle maintenance. We’d also bet you perform certain maintenance items more frequently than...
- October 05, 2016What is a Fuel System 'Throttle Body'?A throttle body assembly is an integral part of a fuel-injected engine�s air intake system. Its function is to regulate the amount of air that flows into the engine...
- July 12, 2016Does My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric...From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the...
- November 06, 2014How To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the...
- August 03, 2014How To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber....