Toyota RAV4 Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Vertical Doors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Toyota RAV4 is a compact crossover SUV that first found its way onto the pavement in 1996. It was initially constructed off of the same platform as the Toyota Corolla, which allowed the RAV4 to display nimble car-like handling. The model also featured a large rear door, which made loading cargo exceptionally easy. Available in both front- and four-wheel drive, the RAV4 was equipped with a 2.0L inline four-cylinder engine capable of 120 horsepower mated to either a five-speed manual transmission or a four-speed automatic. 1998 welcomed in some slight changes to the RAV4 parts, which included a revised front and rear as well as a new soft-top two-door body style being made available. The engine was upgraded as well, receiving a boost up to 127 horsepower. A year later, the two-door hardtop was discontinued from the RAV4 lineup.
Toyota released the second generation of the RAV4 in 2000. The model was offered in two trims, base Edge and Cruiser, with both three- and five-door body styles available. One of the most distinctive features of the model was that the second-row seats were made removable, which improved the vehicle's cargo-carrying potential. The base engine was a 2.0L four-cylinder, which was improved in 2003 to a 2.3L configuration that also showed off variable valve timing. A Sport package displayed such extra Toyota RAV4 parts as a mesh grille, colored handles, heated mirrors, and a hood scoop. Overall options for the Toyota RAV4 were antilock brakes, air conditioning, stability control, cruise control, a six-speaker CD audio system, power accessories, and a height-adjustable driver's seat. The base Edge model was renamed the CV come the 2004 model year and showcased painted bumpers. A year later, another "Sport" variation called the CV Sport was introduced into the lineup.
Third-generation RAV4s made their way to the street in 2006, slightly larger than the previous two generations. Two wheelbases were made available at their introduction – short and long. The shortened wheelbase version is marketed solely in Europe and Japan, while the lengthened wheelbase RAV4 is sold in North America and Australia, although it is available in Japan as the Toyota Vanguard. The base engine is a 2.5L four-cylinder capable of producing up to 166 horsepower along with 165 pounds-per-foot of torque, but a stronger 3.5L V6 that throws out 269 horsepower as well as segment-leading fuel efficiency can also be had. Trim levels for the third generation are the base, Sport, and Limited. Base models are outfitted with cruise control, power accessories, and stability control. The RAV4 Sport delivers the same kind of theme as the previous incarnation, with most of its differences being in the exterior parts, although it does offer a sport-tuned suspension. As for the Limited, cruise control with braking deceleration, a tilted steering wheel, remote entry, and CFC-free air conditioning are all standard.
Compact SUVs rule the road right now. Drivers all over love the car-based handling with increased cargo and passenger space that these types of vehicles represent. The RAV4 has been a leader in this segment since it first rolled off the line and for good reason: this machine knows how to perform when the spotlight is on. The RAV4 is well-known for its jazzy performance, ultra-smooth handling, and comfort. What's more, it is also recognized as one of the most stylish compact SUVs around. Ever improving, the RAV4 has begun to reach legendary status.
What we aim to do with our lineup of Toyota RAV4 Accessories and Parts is to give you options. Whether you're searching for fashionable accents for the exterior, improved comfort for the interior or the latest in automotive protection, our selection of Toyota RAV4 accessories and parts has you covered. Spoilers, floor mats, wheels, grille guards, and much more can be found right here in the highest quality and at the most reasonable prices around. We know how important your vehicle is to you. Let us help you give it the VIP treatment that matters most.
Whatever you expect from your Toyota RAV4, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Toyota RAV4 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
- $154.61 - $194.88
- $396.90 - $453.60
- $11.70 - $1,119.43
- $368.50 - $599.50