Toyota FJ Cruiser Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Tail Lights
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Bug Deflectors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Sunroof Visors
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
Toyota's FJ Cruiser is a midsize SUV that premiered in 2006 for the 2007 model year. The vehicle is partially based on the FJ40, which was a four-wheel drive truck that represented one of the Japanese automaker's previous successes and dates back to the early '60s. The Toyota FJ Cruiser presents some similar characteristics, most notably in its ability to perform as an off-road vehicle. When it first rolled off the line, the FJ Cruiser was outfitted with a 4.0L V6 engine capable of 239 horsepower along with 270 pounds-per-foot of torque mated to a five-speed automatic transmission, while four-wheel drive models received a six-speed manual as standard. As for its dimensions, the Toyota FJ Cruiser measures in with a wheelbase of 105.9 inches, a height of 71.3 inches (72 inches for four-wheel drive models), a width of 74.6 inches (75 inches for 2010), and an overall length of 183.9 inches. A Toyota Racing Development Special Edition Package was offered in 2007, which included performance exhaust, active traction control, different color choices, and distinctive badges.
In 2008, Toyota gave the FJ Cruiser several updates. For the inaugural model year, side and side-curtain airbags were optional equipment. For 2008, they were made standard. Also added were such Toyota FJ Cruiser parts and features as front-seat mounted side airbags, roll-sensors for side-curtain airbags, a tire pressure monitoring system, and front-seat side visors. Other standard highlights for the Toyota FJ Cruiser are power accessories, stability control, and antilock disc brakes. There are different transmissions for both the two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive versions of the model. Two-wheel drive FJ Cruisers come with a standard five-speed automatic transmission while four-wheel drive variants have the choice of either a five-speed automatic or a six-speed manual. There are several packages of the FJ Cruiser available: the CQ Package, Upgrade Package, Upgrade Package 2, and the All-Terrain Package. Each offers a different set of extras, depending on the package. Other options include 17" alloy wheels, running boards, and a locking rear differential.
The Toyota FJ Cruiser has proven to be a steady success both in terms of sales as well as industry-wide recognition. Since its arrival for 2007, Toyota has averaged over 38,000 units sold per year, an impressive number given the segment the FJ Cruiser competes in. The FJ Cruiser has received praise from around the automotive landscape. In 2007, it won the award for Auto Pacific Vehicle Satisfaction along with receiving MotorWeek's Driver's Choice Award for Best Eco-Friendly Manufacturer. 2009 saw more honors come the vehicle's way, as the FJ Cruiser was named an Intellichoice Best Overall Value and a Best Car on the Thrifty 50 List by US News & World Report.
When drivers need a no-nonsense, "go get 'em" midsize SUV, the Toyota FJ Cruiser is one vehicle that commands attention. Burly yet smooth, the Toyota FJ Cruiser is the rare type of vehicle that not only accommodates all of your transporting needs, but it looks pretty good doing it. Solid FJ Cruiser parts along with the responsive handling make driving this machine nice and easy, a fact not lost on all who own one. Throw in the attractive "retro" style and you have an SUV that impresses on every level. In other words, this is one vehicle that remains at the top of the list.
CARiD.com showcases a full line of Toyota FJ Cruiser Accessories and Parts for any driver who is enthusiastic about their vehicle. Whether you're on the hunt for sporty parts that drip with style or improved protection against the rigors of the road, our lineup of Toyota FJ Cruiser accessories and parts is sure to have just what you need. Grilles, wheels, floor mats, wood dash kits, chrome trim, and lots of parts for the Toyota FJ Cruiser are highlighted right here daily at the best prices around. When the time comes to dress up your SUV, trust our inventory of Toyota FJ Cruiser accessories to get it done.
Whatever you expect from your Toyota FJ Cruiser, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Toyota FJ Cruiser and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101 | Offset, Backspacing, Bolt...If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
- $8.09 - $68.71