Toyota Avalon Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Toyota Avalon is the Japanese automaker's full-size sedan that first made its way onto the road in 1995. For the first generation of the Avalon, the model was equipped with a 3.0L V6 engine capable of producing approximately 192 horsepower. There were two trim levels offered at the model's introduction: XL and XLS, with the latter being more luxury-oriented. In 1997, the Avalon's engine got a boost up to 200 horsepower and 214 pounds-per-foot of torque while ABS brakes became standard equipment. A year later, several changes were made to the exterior Avalon parts, with a revision to the front and rear fascias. Safety features were also improved, with front-seat side airbags being implemented as standard on both trims of the Avalon.
The second generation of the Avalon rolled off the line for the 2000 model year. Although it kept the same platform as before, the model was enlarged and displayed a roomier interior. The engine was improved and included variable-valve timing, which increased the horsepower to 210. The engine was mated to a four-speed automatic transmission. Vehicle Skid Control (Toyota's name for stability control) became offered as an option along with brake assist. In 2003, Toyota made some changes to the Avalon, giving the car new parts, the front-end grille and new headlights and tail lights. For the luxury-themed XLS, a woodgrain steering wheel and revised interior were introduced. The second generation of the Toyota Avalon went over extremely well, as the model was named a Consumer Guide Recommended Buy numerous times (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, and 2004).
2005 welcomed in the third generation of the Toyota Avalon. The base engine was upgraded to a 3.5L V6 that produces up to 268 horsepower along with 248 pounds-per-foot of torque mated to a standard five-speed automatic transmission. Trim levels are the XL, Touring, XLS, and Limited. The Touring model shows off 17" wheels, a firmer suspension, and an all-black interior. The XLS offers a six-CD stereo system and a moonroof. For the top-level Limited, leather upholstery is the main attraction for the interior. Traction control, Vehicle Skid Control, antilock brakes, brake assist, front-seat mounted airbags, and full-length side-curtain airbags are standard on all versions of the Toyota Avalon. In 2008, the Avalon received a new six-speed automatic transmission as well as updated headlights and a restyled front-end.
While it is hard to quantify any Toyota model as "underrated", it is fair to say that the Avalon hasn't gotten as much air-time as some of its teammates. And that's a shame. This full-size sedan is a remarkable vehicle that provides performance as well as comfort, standing up to most in its class and never backing down. A generous amount of horsepower along with luxurious handling on the highway elevate what drivers love so much about this model. The distinct exterior design doesn't hurt, either. When dressed up with proper accessories and ready for action, the Avalon takes second-place to very few.
Toyota Avalon Accessories and Parts help your vehicle stay one step ahead of the rest. Our selection of top-quality Toyota Avalon accessories and parts offers all the options you need, including wood dash kits, grilles, wheels, spoilers, floor mats, and more. Everything we carry can be counted on to deliver the kind of professional durability and precise fit you depend on. Period. The finest manufacturers, the biggest discounts, the most styles - Toyota Avalon accessories that get the job done are always at CARiD.com!
Whatever you expect from your Toyota Avalon, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Toyota Avalon and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...