Toyota Avalon Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Toyota Avalon is the Japanese automaker's full-size sedan that first made its way onto the road in 1995. For the first generation of the Avalon, the model was equipped with a 3.0L V6 engine capable of producing approximately 192 horsepower. There were two trim levels offered at the model's introduction: XL and XLS, with the latter being more luxury-oriented. In 1997, the Avalon's engine got a boost up to 200 horsepower and 214 pounds-per-foot of torque while ABS brakes became standard equipment. A year later, several changes were made to the exterior Avalon parts, with a revision to the front and rear fascias. Safety features were also improved, with front-seat side airbags being implemented as standard on both trims of the Avalon.
The second generation of the Avalon rolled off the line for the 2000 model year. Although it kept the same platform as before, the model was enlarged and displayed a roomier interior. The engine was improved and included variable-valve timing, which increased the horsepower to 210. The engine was mated to a four-speed automatic transmission. Vehicle Skid Control (Toyota's name for stability control) became offered as an option along with brake assist. In 2003, Toyota made some changes to the Avalon, giving the car new parts, the front-end grille and new headlights and tail lights. For the luxury-themed XLS, a woodgrain steering wheel and revised interior were introduced. The second generation of the Toyota Avalon went over extremely well, as the model was named a Consumer Guide Recommended Buy numerous times (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, and 2004).
2005 welcomed in the third generation of the Toyota Avalon. The base engine was upgraded to a 3.5L V6 that produces up to 268 horsepower along with 248 pounds-per-foot of torque mated to a standard five-speed automatic transmission. Trim levels are the XL, Touring, XLS, and Limited. The Touring model shows off 17" wheels, a firmer suspension, and an all-black interior. The XLS offers a six-CD stereo system and a moonroof. For the top-level Limited, leather upholstery is the main attraction for the interior. Traction control, Vehicle Skid Control, antilock brakes, brake assist, front-seat mounted airbags, and full-length side-curtain airbags are standard on all versions of the Toyota Avalon. In 2008, the Avalon received a new six-speed automatic transmission as well as updated headlights and a restyled front-end.
While it is hard to quantify any Toyota model as "underrated", it is fair to say that the Avalon hasn't gotten as much air-time as some of its teammates. And that's a shame. This full-size sedan is a remarkable vehicle that provides performance as well as comfort, standing up to most in its class and never backing down. A generous amount of horsepower along with luxurious handling on the highway elevate what drivers love so much about this model. The distinct exterior design doesn't hurt, either. When dressed up with proper accessories and ready for action, the Avalon takes second-place to very few.
Toyota Avalon Accessories and Parts help your vehicle stay one step ahead of the rest. Our selection of top-quality Toyota Avalon accessories and parts offers all the options you need, including wood dash kits, grilles, wheels, spoilers, floor mats, and more. Everything we carry can be counted on to deliver the kind of professional durability and precise fit you depend on. Period. The finest manufacturers, the biggest discounts, the most styles - Toyota Avalon accessories that get the job done are always at CARiD.com!
Whatever you expect from your Toyota Avalon, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Toyota Avalon and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by