QA1 High Performance Shocks, Suspension, Driveshafts
- QA1®Handling KitHandling Kit by QA1®. You can also use QA1 parts to get to the level of performance you want by building your car in stages, instead of buying the whole kit at once. Each component in our kits will work seamlessly with whatever OE...Made in the U.S.A.Wear Resistant Design$572.12 - $5,255.63
- QA1®GM Race Control ArmsGM Race Control Arms by QA1®. QA1's GM A, G and F-Body and S Series Truck Race Control Arms utilize a QA1 Low Friction Ball Joint and low friction, low deflection pivot bushings, providing the added performance needed for drag racing,...Made in the U.S.A.Wear Resistant Design$495.55 - $679.49
- QA1®Pro Coil Shock Absorber SystemPro Coil Shock Absorber System by QA1®. QA1’s Pro Coil Systems are a 100% bolt-in coil-over shock conversions without the hassles. Choose from double adjustable, single adjustable, drag “R” series adjustable and steel economy...Twin-Tube internal designMade in the U.S.A.$392.34 - $1,399.42
- QA1®Sway BarSway Bar by QA1®. QA1's Sway Bars are designed and tested on the road to give your car's chassis the stability it needs to keep your tires planted on the road. Each sway bar application is engineered by QA1 to provide the best...Made in the U.S.A.Wear Resistant Design$179.27 - $487.45
- QA1®6-Link Suspension Conversion System6-Link Suspension Conversion System by QA1®. QA1 offers a variety of accessories to compliment your shocks and struts. From coil-over kits and components to shock mount accessories, QA1 has your complete suspension package. CA Prop 65...Made in the U.S.A.Track Tested$2,630.88 - $2,783.71
- QA1®Stock Mount StrutStock Mount Strut by QA1®. Looking for just the strut for your Camaro or Mustangs? These struts have a smooth body and are available with a coil-over hardware to use with any springs. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product contains chemicals...Monotube internal designAluminum$252.06 - $698.10
- QA1®Tubular K-MemberTubular K-Member by QA1®. The tubular K-Members are designed for weight savings and as a bolt-in swap for the factory K-Member. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer,...Made in the U.S.A.Wear Resistant Design$389.10 - $636.15
- QA1®53 Series Shock Absorber53 Series Shock Absorber by QA1®. The new 53 Series is a stock mount twin tube shock absorber. Formerly the FC Series, this shock features hard-anodized internals packaged inside a strong, steel stock mount body that allows for enhanced...2 1/16" Steel twin tube bodyStock mount$143.40 - $153.64
- QA1®Mopar Control ArmsMopar Control Arms by QA1®. Ready to bolt on control arm sets for your Mopar. They feature tubular construction, black powder coat and polyurethane inner pivot bushings. These upper control arms increase caster by approximately 3...Made in the U.S.A.Wear Resistant Design$338.47 - $455.94
- QA1®Strut Tower BraceStrut Tower Brace by QA1®. QA1 Strut Tower Braces utilize a unique design to reinforce the Front sub-structure and strut towers. The result is improved handling through quicker and more precise steering reaction. CA Prop 65 WARNING -...Made in the U.S.A.Wear Resistant Design$190.24 - $316.73
- QA1®Eco Street Tubular Control ArmsEco Street Tubular Control Arms by QA1®. The Eco-Comp Control Arms are built with poly bushings and engineered for performance. For use on the strip, the Eco-Comps offer value without sacrificing performance. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This...Made in the U.S.A.Wear Resistant Design$285.61 - $305.48
- QA1®Pro Coil Shock AbsorberPro Coil Shock Absorber by QA1®. Strut is designed specifically as a stock mount non-coil-over strut to be used with factory mounted springs. You can choose from double, single or Drag "R" Series adjustable valving options to get your...Twin-Tube internal designMade in the U.S.A.$130.40 - $305.48
- QA1®Trailing ArmsTrailing Arms by QA1®. Tubular Trailing Arms are constructed from 1-1/4" diameter, 0.120" wall steel tubing which offers increased strength over other designs, but also have the added advantage of lighter weight. These trailing arms...Made in the U.S.A.Wear Resistant Design$111.62 - $295.62
- QA1®Control ArmsControl Arms by QA1®. QA1's 5th Gen Camaro Rear Lower Control Arms are constructed from CNC cut and formed steel. They reduce control arm flex during hard cornering and acceleration. They are also designed to be stiffer in bending than...Made in the U.S.A.Wear Resistant Design$289.36
- QA1®Adjustable Tubular Panhard BarAdjustable Tubular Panhard Bar by QA1®. QA1 offers Tubular Panhard Bars for a variety of GM vehicles and Mustangs. Their design resists unwanted flex and twisting, keeping the axle properly located under the chassis for improved...Made in the U.S.A.Wear Resistant Design$104.66 - $157.65
- QA1®Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock AbsorberStocker Star Steel Economy Shock Absorber by QA1®. Economy line of stock mount, stock appearing shocks. These shocks provide a significant upgrade from stock and are very economically priced. They feature a twin tube design and a rugged...Twin-Tube internal designEasy, Bolt-In Installation$70.41 - $130.36
- QA1®Torque ArmTorque Arm by QA1®. QA1's Torque Arms feature strong tubular construction and a graphite/polyurethane front bushing to reduce wheel-hop caused by excessive flex under hard accelerations and cornering. Adjustable Torque Arms are built...Made in the U.S.A.Track Tested$249.10 - $338.47
- QA1®K-Member BracesK-Member Braces by QA1®. K-Member Braces are designed to stabilize the front suspension during hard cornering, allowing for improved control and handling. These braces reinforce the OEM cross member, also known as the K-Member, and...Made in the U.S.A.Wear Resistant Design$149.46 - $158.19
- QA1®Stocker Star Shock AbsorberStocker Star Shock Absorber by QA1®. QA1’s Stocker Star is a lightweight aluminum non-coil-over shock. Used in drag racing, street performance, autocross, road racing and street rod applications, the Stocker Star shock is available...Twin-Tube internal designMade in the U.S.A.$125.42 - $533.60
- QA1®Press-In Style Ball JointPress-In Style Ball Joint by QA1®. QA1 offers its Ultimate Ball Joint in a Press-In Style for a variety of racing applications. A 100% owner rebuildable design, the Ultimate Ball Joint is a QA1 exclusive. This patented, self-lubricating...Ultimate Low Friction OperationWear Resistant Design$36.47 - $62.36
- QA1®Screw-In Style Ball JointScrew-In Style Ball Joint by QA1®. For a variety of racing applications, QA1's Screw-In Style Ultimate Ball Joint is a great choice. This patented, self-lubricating design is 100% owner rebuildable and is exclusive to QA1. With multiple...Ultimate Low Friction OperationWear Resistant Design$57.76 - $62.36
- QA1®Ball JointBall Joint by QA1®.QA1's 4-Bolt Style Ultimate Ball Joint is ideal for a variety of racing applications. Exclusive to QA1, this patented, self-lubricating design is 100% owner rebuildable. Multiple stud lengths are also available,...Ultimate Low Friction OperationWear Resistant Design$36.47 - $62.36
- QA1®Bump Steer KitBump Steer Kit by QA1®. Changing suspension components sometimes leads to bump steer or unwanted toe change during suspension travel. Correct this problem with QA1's easy to install Bump Steer Kit. This kit features QA1's premium...2 QA1 X-series rod ends with jam nuts2 anodized aluminum adjusting sleeves with jam nuts$167.51 - $170.14
- QA1®Trailing Arm Relocation BracketsTrailing Arm Relocation Brackets by QA1®. QA1's Trailing Arm Relocation Brackets lower the mounting point of the rear trailing arms. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer,...Made in the U.S.A.Wear Resistant Design$66.43 - $104.66
- QA1®Trailing Arm Hardware KitTrailing Arm Hardware Kit by QA1®. These kits replace factory hardware with new bolts, A/N washers and nylock nuts. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and/or birth...Made in the U.S.A.Wear Resistant Design$22.44 - $28.26
- QA1®Trailing Arm BracesTrailing Arm Braces by QA1®. Reinforce the rear trailing arm mounts for major improvements in traction with less wheel-hop and more power to the ground with QA1's Trailing Arm Braces. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product contains chemicals...Made in the U.S.A.Wear Resistant Design$151.21
- QA1®Caster Camber PlatesCaster Camber Plates by QA1®. Typical caster camber plates use a standard COM type bearing in the housing, which is not optimum for this type of application and will usually wear and become sloppy in a short amount of time. With a...Made in the U.S.A.Wear Resistant Design$192.95 - $231.03
- QA1®Adjustable Frame SupportsAdjustable Frame Supports by QA1®. QA1 Adjustable Frame Supports are engineered to improve handling, traction and all around suspension performance by eliminating unwanted chassis flex and reinforcing the upper and lower trailing arm...Made in the U.S.A.Wear Resistant Design$195.18 - $201.64
- QA1®Stock Mount Coilover Shock AbsorberStock Mount Coilover Shock Absorber by QA1®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by QA1 features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$200.79 - $744.60
- QA1®Proma Star Driver or Passenger Side Double Adjustable Coilover Shock AbsorberProma Star Driver or Passenger Side Double Adjustable Coilover Shock Absorber by QA1®. QA1’s double adjustable shocks have 324 valving options, with 18 positions of compression adjustment and 18 positions of rebound adjustment. There...$264.77 - $283.79
QA1 is driven to pursue its goal of making the finest performance suspension and driveshaft components constantly raising the bar on quality. The company's growing product line is serving the needs of a variety of markets including racing, street performance and industrial markets. QA1 inventory of performance parts comprises everything from shock absorbers to carbon fiber driveshafts, rod ends, bearings and ball joints. All parts and accessories by QA1 are proudly made in the USA, on state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located in Lakeville, MN.
Today QA1 is the undisputed leader of performance suspension components and upgrades. QA1 got the ball rolling in 1993 with the help of Jim Jordan, an innovator of numerous industry-changing products and a mastermind behind many ground-breaking ideas. QA1 started with introducing rod ends and spherical bearings for the performance racing industry, which quickly elevated the company to the number one manufacturer of performance shocks, rod ends, bearings and other products for the motorsports industry.
Having begun as a manufacturer of spherical bearings and rod ends, QA1 continued to grow and acquired other companies along the way. QA1 took over Hal Shocks in 1998 braking into the shock absorber business, followed by acquiring of Carrera Shocks in 2004, CAP Auto Products and Edelbrock in 2011, which altogether added a significant number of American-made suspension products to QA1’s offering. Today QA1 has expanded to the point that all of their products are manufactured on their giant 83 000 square foot facility. With a tremendous product line of more than 6,500 products, which includes QA1 coilovers, QA1 springs, and more, the company is sure to have parts to fit any industrial, performance or motorsports need.
QA1's quality system is ISO 9001:2008 certified. Strict manufacturing processes, use of precision machinery and rigorous testing of every product ensure second-to-none quality that meets QA1 high standards. QA1 designs its parts to handle the stresses of the road course and circle track racing. The company has the right experience and engineering expertise to design products from composite materials and make unique custom assemblies for suspension applications. QA1 also makes an extensive line of OE quality dampers and struts for the commercial and industrial markets. Applications include commercial lawn and garden machines, electric vehicles, utility vehicles, etc.
With two decades of leading the motorsports market, QA1 is firmly committed to be ahead of the competition by keeping the quality of their products on the highest level. If you are looking to step up the suspension capabilities of your road or drag racing car, QA1 is the ultimate choice. QA1 carries a huge range of performance components that include everything from front and rear QA1 shocks, struts and caster camber plates, just to name a few. With such a great inventory of parts available at fair prices, there is sure to be something that appeals to every owner's needs. Browse through our online inventory of QA1 suspension parts and accessories and find suspension components that will have your vehicle's handling dramatically improved.