- 356 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 718 Boxster Replacement Suspension Parts
- 718 Cayman Replacement Suspension Parts
- 911 Series Replacement Suspension Parts
- 912 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 914 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 918 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 924 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 928 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 944 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 968 Replacement Suspension Parts
- Boxster Replacement Suspension Parts
The history of the Porsche brand began in June 1948 in Austria when the first sports cars under the Porsche nameplate rolled off the assembly line of a small test workshop. It was long before Ferdinand Porsche started his own automobile manufacturing business. For such a vigorous and mature company as Porsche is today it was rather a humble beginning. So, when the company began its way up to the top, no one could even imagine how successful the story of Porsche will be. With a fresh and flexible approach to concluding development as its topmost priority, Porsche brought the same dedication to the forward-looking concepts and the highest quality of its products. Posh and reliable, Porsche vehicles are designed to provide future-oriented mobility, that’s why they are appreciated worldwide.
Your vehicle’s suspension system is an intricate network of cooperating components, such as ball joints, control arms, sway bars and sway bar links, control arm bushings, coil springs, stabilizer bar links, shocks, struts and many others. Each unit is paramount that's why if some part is broken, worn-out or defective, your vehicle's ride won't be such smooth and stable as you used to. Our variety of Porsche replacement suspension parts allows you to repair the suspension system of your Porsche in no time. Check it out and you will see that we have the replacement part you need.
- Mevotech® Control ArmsControl Arms by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between the body of the...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment$8.42 - $245.26
- Bilstein® B4 Series Replacement Shocks and StrutsB4 Series Replacement Shocks and Struts by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN has a legendary reputation for providing original equipment components to many of the world’s finest vehicle manufacturers. The BILSTEIN B4 Series provides the same...Constant damping characteristics under any loadConsistent performance and handling give the vehicle a new car feel every time$33.42 - $592.24
- Centric® Control ArmControl Arm by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers.Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$32.19 - $303.74
- Dorman® Control ArmControl Arm by Dorman®. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for trouble-free performance, the control arm ensures a smooth ride,...Direct OEM replacementAllows the wheels to lift and descend when hitting bumps or other road imperfections$8.85 - $267.13
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven$21.89 - $241.43
- Unity® Air Suspension CompressorAir Suspension Compressor by Unity®. Unity’s priority has been to make the highest quality strut assembly available on the market. In order to achieve that goal, they have spent years researching the common problems with the...Exact OEM angle & dimensions for every componentMetallographic test to check material structure$122.75 - $393.62
- Mevotech® Ball JointsBall Joints by Mevotech®. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free performance even during sudden turns and...Includes durable higher and lower metal bearings for a smoother and quiet handlingKnurling on the outer housing of the ball joint makes for a better grip with the control arm$8.28 - $101.79
- MOOG® Ball JointBall Joint by MOOG®. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and incorporate proven design and advanced engineering features to ensure like-new steering and suspension, simple installation, and...Engineered to retain socket torque and smooth articulation over the life of the part, to maintain tight steering feelExclusive powdered-metal bearing design allows grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability$13.96 - $165.24
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and StrutsGas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped with a monotube or...Replacement for an OE monotube shock to restore/keep the vehicle's original performance characteristicsIdeal as an upgrade from an OE twin-tube for quicker, more responsive handling and control$26.98 - $132.15
- Centric® Strut Mounting KitStrut Mounting Kit by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers.Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$13.68 - $68.01
- Miessler Automotive® Air Suspension StrutAir Suspension Strut by Miessler Automotive®. What is an air spring bag strut?- Sometimes it is called an air spring, air shock, air bag or bellows. A conventional strut uses a steel coil spring but an air strut employs an air...Designed to replace your worn out air suspension partHelps restore the original air suspension system performance$349.00 - $1,067.14
- Centric® Ball JointBall Joint by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers.Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$5.26 - $127.71
- Arnott® Air Suspension CompressorAir Suspension Compressor by Arnott®. This is one air compressor pump built to original equipment specifications of your vehicle that matches manufacturer fit and performance at a fraction of dealer prices. An integrated dryer...Manufactured to original equipment specifications for proper fit and operationOffers original equipment performance at 30% to 50% of vehicle manufacturer prices$189.39 - $1,346.91
- Centric® Stabilizer Bar LinkStabilizer Bar Link by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers.Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$4.10 - $87.31
- Unity® Air Suspension Strut AssemblyAir Suspension Strut Assembly by Unity®. This is one single side complete strut assembly that matches original equipment quality and ride height. It comes fully assembled with all new parts for premium ride sophistication, and...Unity offers complete strut assemblies that match original equipment design and ride heightEach comes fully assembled with all new parts$132.35 - $650.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
Porsche Suspension Parts Reviews
2006 Porsche Cayenne