Pontiac G6 Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Pontiac G6 debuted in 2005 as a replacement for the legendary Grand Am. The G6 is built off of GM's Epsilon platform along with the Cadillac BLS, Chevy Malibu, Opel Vectra, Saab 9-3, and Saturn Aura. Available as a sedan, coupe, or convertible, the Pontiac G6 also boasts plenty of standard features, such as air conditioning, keyless entry, satellite radio, and power locks/windows. There are several trim levels for the G6: Value Leader, Base, GT, and GTP. As with most vehicles, the trim levels determine which type of engine comes stocked as well as the other amenities included. The 2005 Pontiac G6 featured two trim levels, Base and GT. Both came with a 3.5L V6 pushrod engine. The GT differed with TAPshift, a 4-speed automatic transmission in which the driver could manually select the gears. While the Base was just about “fully loaded”, the GT presented add-ons like a remote starter, traction control, and two extra speakers for the stereo.
2006 saw Pontiac add a coupe and convertible to the G6 lineup. Two new trim levels were also added. The two entry trim levels, now referred to as Value Leader and Base, saw an inline Ecotec 4-cylinder engine used rather than the 3.5L V6 originally offered in the first generation. The 3.5L V6 is offered on every other body style of the G6 as well, but the GTP uses 3.9L V6 that can produce as much as 240 horsepower with variable valve timing. Within a year, Pontiac made even more changes to the Pontiac G6 parts. Variable valve timing became standard on the GT, upping the horsepower to 224. The 3.9L V6 also became available for the GT. But it was with the Pontiac G6 GTP where the most changes took place. Pontiac discontinued the GTP convertible and also phased out the 3.9L V6 as standard. In 2008, the GTP trim level was replaced by the GXP. The changes were mostly aesthetic, although in 2009, a 4-cylinder engine became available for the G6 coupe. Revisions to the exterior and interior parts were also implemented.
In terms of marketing, perhaps no other vehicle made its entrance onto the scene quite the same way the Pontiac G6 did. Oprah Winfrey gave away a G6 to each audience member on her show in the fall of 2004. This was considered to be a brilliant advertising move because not only did it garner instant publicity around the world, but the coverage of the event lasted for several months, continuously feeding coverage to the model. The Pontiac G6 has also been driven on the Rolex Sports Car Series, taking over for the GTO. The racing version of the G6 shows off 18” wheels, carbon fiber panels, a 6-speed gearbox, and is powered by a LS2 V8 engine that pumps out 450 horsepower. As for sales of the G6, the numbers have been consistently impressive. Since 2005, Pontiac has averaged over 140,000 units sold per year, placing it among the leaders in its class.
The Pontiac G6 has become a featured vehicle for savvy drivers who want the fashion and performance of a sports-car but also need to stick with logical safety and dependability. The G6 scores exceedingly high on safety tests, which have bolstered its appeal to the more "everyday" type. But its sleek, attractive appearance and torching performance due to Pontiac parts trusted all over the world are what sucks the enthusiasts in, as well. Creative, powerful, and on the rise, the Pontiac G6 is one model that demands respect and requires only the best accessories.
Standing out is all part of the package with CARiD.com's selection of Pontiac G6 Accessories and Parts. There is no shortage of top-quality options for you to choose from inside our inventory, as all of our Pontiac G6 accessories and parts come from the most respected brand-names in the business. Spoilers, floor mats, grille guards, and a whole lot more are on display with the durability and precise OEM fit you need. Giving your car an edge that makes a difference is what it's all about. Pontiac G6 accessories deliver results that matter.
Whatever you expect from your Pontiac G6, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Pontiac G6 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by