Plymouth Voyager Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Car Tents
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Fender Flares
- Vertical Doors
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Commercial Van Equipment
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
First arriving as a rebadged variant of Dodge Sportsman full size van in 1974, Plymouth Voyager became a minivan only in 1984. The minivan achieved status of the 13th bestselling automotive nameplate worldwide with over 12 million units sold. Released by the Chrysler Corporation, the early Voyager was Plymouth's first truck-bodied vehicle in many decades. With 12-15 passenger capacity, the full size van was offered as 4- and 6-door vehicle. It was based on Chrysler AB platform and carried two engines, the 318 (5.2L) LA V8 and the 360 (5.9L) LA V8 with 3-speed TorqueFlite automatic transmission. Sharing interior parts and materilas with the K-cars (Plymouth Reliant and Dodge Aries), the Voyager minivan used the Chrysler S platform. Due to its instrument cluster and dashboard controls combined with its front-wheel drive layout and low floor for easy access (borrowed from the Reliant), the new Voyager gained a much more car-like atmosphere, unlike the Voyager full-size van. The Plymouth Grand Voyager featuring longer wheelbase was introduced in 1987. This model was available in SE and LE trim levels. The standard Voyager in its turn was offered in three trims: base model (without a name), mid-level SE, and high-end LE.
A sportier version named LX joined the modelline in 1989. As for safety features, the Voyager parts were rather typical for vans of the era, including 3-point seat belts for the front passengers and simple lap belts for rear passengers with no airbags or ABS available. Plymouth Voyager's base 96-hp 2.2L engine was also borrowed from the K-cars. Along with the 2.2L engine that remained till mid-1987, there was offered the 106-hp 2.6L engine. In mid-1987 a fuel-injected 100-hp 2.5L engine was introduced to replace the base engine. The computer controlled Ultradrive 4-speed automatic became available in 1989. The next year the Voyager added new 150-hp 3.3L V6 engine with the option of three-speed TorqueFlite automatic and five-speed manual transmission. Considerably redesigned for 1991, second generation Voyager had more "aero" styled appearance than the previous generation vehicle due to such Voyager parts, as new sheet metal with rounder corners. The SE model was divided into the "Sport Wagon" and "Rallye" trim packages. The "Sport Wagon" package featured special aluminum wheels, gray bumpers and molding, and fog lamps. The "Rallye" was more luxury-oriented model with special badging. The 1994 year was notable for the new safety feature (passenger-side front airbag) and an interesting innovation introduced on all models, namely the lower body painted "Driftwood Beige". The LE and LX models offered leather seating as an option. The second generation Voyager also gained anti-lock brakes, integrated child safety seats and became all-wheel drive, though it lost the turbocharged engine.
With cab-forward design, the third generation model brought Chrysler NS platform and driver's-side sliding door, which was new to the minivan. Both the Voyagers and Grand Voyagers were offered in base trim and SE. While base model used a narrow accent color strip, SE model had a wide accent color strip with a "Plymouth" badge above it. Both Voyagers and Grand Voyagers offered "Easy-Out Roller Seats", an innovative system of rear seats in order to simplify re-positioning, installation, and removal. The third generation Voyager had a CD player as a new option and the 3.8L V6 engine for 1999. Standard equipment included: power winows, power locks, air conditioning, and dealer-installed rear-seat video entertainment system. In 2001 the Voyager was rebadged as Chrysler Voyager, and it was the fourth generation model which lasted till 2004. In 2004 the model was available with both short and long wheelbase and was named Town & Country.
One of the country's most heralded minivans, the Plymouth Voyager holds the distinction of being one of the genuine "game changing" vehicles of the last quarter of a century. Minivans became all the rage in the mid-80's, with their increased passenger space and solid fuel economy. They filled needs. But the Voyager broke the mold by spreading its wings a little bit more than the other guys, showcasing more performance, more style, and more options. While drivers fell in love with it and most of them still are, they are eager to beautify their Voyagers even more with the help of stylish accessories. The Voyager still makes its moves with more chapters left to be written.
CARiD.com carries a complete line of Plymouth Voyager Accessories and Parts. Anything you need - interior, exterior, style, comfort, or protection can be found inside our selection. Dash kits, floor mats, spoilers, and chrome trim are just some of the options available to you. Plus, all of our Plymouth Voyager Accessories and parts are comprised of the highest quality materials and guaranteed to enact a precise OEM fit. Your vehicle is important. And it needs to display your sense of individuality. Plymouth Voyager Accessories make it happen.
Whatever you expect from your Plymouth Voyager, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Plymouth Voyager and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $30.04 - $30.27
- $61.15 - $64.51
- $81.90 - $90.30
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...