- Power Tools
- Hand Tools
- Automotive Tools
- Air Tools & Compressors
- Hydraulic Tools & Equipment
- Storage & Organizers
- Garage Accessories
- Outdoor Tools & Equipment
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Paint
- Automotive Chemicals
- Cover World
- Shop Supplies & Consumables
- Drilling & Milling Bits
- Work Lights
- Clothing & Work Wear
- Safety Equipment
Guides & Articles
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by
- Spare Tire Covers & CarriersMay 16, 2017Four Great Reasons to Use a Spare Tire CoverSpare tire covers: You’ve seen them everywhere on the backs of Jeeps and SUVs, but maybe you’ve been hesitant about getting one for your own 4x4. In this article,...by
The Nissan Leaf is a mid-size hatchback electric car produced by Nissan Company. The name 'LEAF' is a reverse acronym composed of 'Leading, Environmentally friendly, Affordable, Family car'. This five-door hatchback was introduced in the United States in December 2010. However, it first was unveiled in 22 North American cities in October 2009, when Nissan conducted the Zero Emission Tour. At every tour stop, visitors could view the vehicle and find out information about the zero-emission driving and its benefits as well. The Nissan Leaf is all-electric car that produces zero greenhouse gas emissions as well as tailpipe pollution during operation, and minimizes dependence on petroleum, since no gas is required. The Nissan Leaf was awarded with 2010 Green Car Vision Award and the 2011 European Car of the Year Award.
The Nissan Leaf is equipped with 80 kW AC synchronous engine powered by 24 kWh lithium-ion battery. A front-installed electric engine paired with the single speed direct drive is rated to provide up to 120 hp. Nissan ensures the car top speed to be over 93 mph. The vehicle accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in 9.9 seconds. The lithium-ion battery pack includes 48 modules. Every module consists of four stacked and air cooled laminar battery cells that provide specific energy of 140 Wh/kg. The control module and the battery weight is 300 kilograms. In view of its heavy weight, the battery pack is mounted below the the rear-seat compartment keeping the gravity center as low as possible. Assembled by Automotive Energy Supply Corporation, the Leaf is provided with eight years guarantee under normal use.
All-electric Nissan Leaf is equipped with a standard and quick charging receptacles, 3.3 kW on-board charger and 120 V portable trickle charging cable. It requires 20 hours to fully recharge the discharged battery from a standard household outlet (120-volt, 15 amp) in North America. The battery can be charged in 8 hours from a 220/240-volt 30 amp supply, that can provide 3.3 kW on board charger. As per the United States electrical regulations, a 240-volt charging stations are required to be permanently wired to an AC outlet. Nissan selected AeroVironment to supply 240 V home charging station and installation services for the Nissan Leaf in North America.
In the United States the Nissan Leaf is offered in the SV and the SL trim levels. An advanced navigation system and smartphone/Internet connection are available in SV trim. The SL trim level includes such Leaf parts as the automatic headlights and fog lights, rear view monitor, and solar panel spoiler. A home charging station is optional. All-electric hatchback has five seats and can normally cover up to 100 miles. The swooping design of the Nissan Leaf is recognizable as something different. A low hood is sandwiched between two unique V-shaped headlights, which reduces wind noise and drag. The Nissan Leaf interior parts are simple and elegant. The vehicle represents advanced generation that set new standards in styling and functionality, efficiency and advanced technologies. This kind of vehicle surely requires exquisite accessories and parts to be enhanced with!
The Nissan Leaf is a bright representative of the new generation cars. The Leaf is reputed to be the world's first zero-emission car. Well-engineered and well-designed the Nissan Leaf provides the driver with all expected safety features and conveniences. CARiD.com highly appreciates innovations in automotive market and provides modern drivers with Nissan Leaf Accessories and Parts in a wide choice and at the best prices. Find as good as it gets for your car at CARiD.com. Nissan Leaf accessories and parts.
- $17.10 - $44.65
- $24.58 - $44.93
- $3.85 - $453.48
Nissan Leaf Accessories & Parts Reviews
2013 Nissan Leaf