Michelin 22 INCH TIRES
- MICHELIN®DEFENDER LTX M/SDEFENDER LTX M/S Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The best just got better – it’s all about the Michelin Defender LTX M/S tire that combines the proven tread design of the LTX M/S 2 with advanced Evertread...3D-active sipes for enhanced tractionEvertread technology for longer tread life in severe conditions$243.97 - $348.97 each
- MICHELIN®PREMIER LTXPREMIER LTX Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. If you’re looking for a high-quality tire that provides exceptional wet grip, look no further than the Michelin Premier LTX. Even when worn, this tire is proven to...Advanced EverGrip technology for superior stopping powerHigh-silica tread compound for excellent hydroplaning resistance$247.97 - $271.97 each
- MICHELIN®PILOT SUPER SPORTPILOT SUPER SPORT Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Get this premium-grade Michelin Pilot Super Sport tire to enjoy the exhilaration of driving Michelin’s best performing street tire! Born...Up to 2x longer lasting than leading competitors thanks to the Twaron belt packageVariable Contact Patch 2.0 technology for improved cornering and durability$397.57 - $534.41 each
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT 4 SPILOT SPORT 4 S Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Unleash your vehicle’s untapped potential with the Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S tire! Derived from the legendary Michelin Pilot Super Sport, this...Dynamic Response technology for enhanced handling, steering and longevityMulti-compound construction for superior wet and dry performance$363.97 - $538.97 each
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT PS2PILOT SPORT PS2 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Looking for big, grippy tires that will help the car hook up and transfer all of that power to the pavement? There’s no better choice than the...Engineered to facilitate precise cornering and consistent straight-line performanceDual tread design and dual rubber compounding for excellent wet and dry performance$348.25 - $532.92 each
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUSPILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUS Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Michelin’s ultimate Ultra-High Performance All-Season tire combining summer levels of wet and dry grip with cold weather and light snow mobility.Variable Contact Patch 3.0 to provide exceptional dry gripThe shortest wet braking of leading competitive tires in the Ultra High Performance A/S category$302.48 - $359.13 each
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.