- Coilover KitsMercedes GLK class
- (2)Lowering KitsMercedes GLK class
- (5)Air SuspensionMercedes GLK class
- (15)Shocks & StrutsMercedes GLK class
- (14)Coil SpringsMercedes GLK class
- (21)Sway BarsMercedes GLK class
- (74)Control ArmsMercedes GLK class
- Conversion KitsMercedes GLK class
- (2)Subframe BracesMercedes GLK class
- (3)Alignment KitsMercedes GLK class
- (20)Suspension BushingsBushings
- Helper SpringsMercedes GLK class
- (7)Suspension LubricantsMercedes GLK class
By the way it looks, feels and drives, one would never say that the Mercedes GLK Class is one of the most affordable models by the German auto manufacturer. Even as you drive over railroad tracks, the only thing to feel will be that rumored innate Mercedes-Benz quality. Obvious from the above, you've made a wise, mature choice. The next task is to keep up the vehicle in a proper condition.
As for the suspension system, there are several simple tests to inspect it, which you can perform yourself. One is to drive your car with an open window and listening to the sounds from the wheel area at the moment of bouncing over bumps. If there is a squeaking sound, the shockers might need lubrication or are worn-out and should be replaced. If the noise is loud and clunking, the suspension itself is to be greased. No matter what that would be, you'll find any suspension component at CARiD.com, such as struts, shock absorbers, coil spring, leaf springs kits and elements, and lift kits, which are in stock at the moment. And we are constantly broadening the range of the products. To prove that CARiD cares of its customers, the store offers the fairest prices on the web. For some items free shipping is available. Check it out yourself!
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your vehicle, both on the street or at the track. 36 levels of damping adjustment allow fine...Set of 4 coilovers designed with both road racing and street driving in mind36 way adjustable damping: All Ksport coilovers offer 36 levels of damping which allow you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilover system. Set damping to full soft for a nice comfortable cruising setting for normal driving$783.00 - $2,520.00
- Bilstein® B6 Series Shock Absorbers and StrutsB6 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts by Bilstein®. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under loads – but don’t want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution.Increased power reserves and service life, even when pulling transporters and trailers or during frequent journeys with loadsOptimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day to day and extreme situations$64.93 - $769.20
- Suncore® Air Spring to Coil Spring Conversion KitAir Spring to Coil Spring Conversion Kit by Suncore®. This kit will keep the car at factory height while providing a smooth car ride. You will be saving Time and Money by purchasing this complete kit. Suncores conversion kit will...Easy to installInstallation instructions included$131.82 - $1,343.33
- Unity® Air Ditcher™ Air to Coil Conversion KitAir Ditcher™ Coil Conversion Springs Kit by Unity®. Unity offers sets of coil springs and shock absorbers that allow you to replace costly and worn air suspension springs and other components that are no longer reliable. Coil...Low Cost Alternative to Air Suspension and Electronic SuspensionNo Sacrifice of Ride Height or Quality$36.25 - $650.00
- QA1 Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock AbsorberDriver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock Absorber by QA1®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Economy line of stock mount, stock appearing shocks. These shocks provide a significant upgrade from stock and are very economically...Twin-Tube internal designEasy, Bolt-In Installation$64.26 - $117.46
- QA1 Stocker Star Aluminum Shock AbsorberFront Driver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Aluminum Shock Absorber by QA1®. Compresed Height: 7.63". Extended Height: 11". Quantity: 1 per Pack. QA1’s Stocker Star is a lightweight aluminum non-coil-over shock. Used in drag...Twin-Tube internal designMade in the U.S.A.$118.04 - $524.75
- QA1 FC Series Stock Mount Steel ShockFC Series Stock Mount Steel Shock Absorber by QA1®. FC Series, this shock features hard-anodized internals packaged inside a strong, steel stock mount body that allows for enhanced internal gas bag clearance. FC Series is...2 1/16" Steel twin tube bodyStock mount$91.00 - $100.59
- Warrior® Performance Shock AbsorbersPerformance Shock Absorbers by Warrior®. Warrior manufactures its parts in the USA to ensure they are of the highest quality possible. As part of Warrior's commitment to quality, their engineering team over-engineers parts, which...Twin-Tube internal designPrecision engineered for your vehicle$13.25 - $102.00
- Currie® Antirock Sway BarAntirock Sway Bar by Currie®.$17.14 - $252.17
- H&R® Sport Coil Spring Lowering KitsSport Coil Spring Lowering Kit by H&R®. Sport Spring kits are H&R’s number one selling product. Enhance the look of your vehicle with a reduced fender well gap. H&R Sport Springs lower the vehicle center of gravity and reduce...Superb ride qualityDesigned for responsive, tight handling and performance$195.36 - $619.99
- Vogtland® Sport Lowering Coil SpringsSport Lowering Coil Springs by Vogtland®. High Tensile Chrome Silicon Alloy. VOGTLAND performance lowering springs, manufactured in Germany, provide multifaceted improvements for your vehicles suspension. The comprehensive design...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$183.15 - $375.75
- Warrior® Shock Absorber Cross PinShock Absorber Cross Pin by Warrior®. To replace worn or broken pins, we offer cross pins in two sizes: 2 3/8" front or 3 1/8" rear. Warrior manufactures its parts in the USA to ensure they are of the highest quality possible. As...Replaces Worn or Broken PinsPrecision engineered for your vehicle$41.90 - $53.66
- Ingalls Engineering® Stabilizer Bar Link KitStabilizer Bar Link Kit by Ingalls Engineering®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this productfeatures premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$5.18 - $252.20
- Ingalls Engineering® ShimsShims by Ingalls Engineering®. 5/8'' Wide slots. Thickness up to 1/8''. Sold 25 per package. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this productfeatures premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$11.63 - $17.96
- Prothane® Shock Mount BushingsShock Mount Bushings by Prothane®. Upgrade your new shock absorbers or breathe new life into your old ones with these PROTHANE™ urethane Shock Mounts, Eyes & Grommets.$5.58 - $12.02
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.