Mercedes GLK Class Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Soft Tops & Hard Tops
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Mercedes GLK is a compact luxury crossover SUV that was released in 2009 for the 2010 model year. The model is constructed off of the same platform as the C-Class and was introduced to the US market at the North American International Auto Show in January of 2008. Rear-wheel drive is standard for the GLK but 4Matic all-wheel drive is available as an option. The GLK Class is equipped with a 3.5L V6 capable of 268 horsepower and 258 pounds-per-foot of torque mated to a standard seven-speed automatic transmission. As for the model's dimensions, the Mercedes GLK Class measures in with a wheelbase of 108.5 inches, a width of 72.4 inches, a height of 66.9 inches, and an overall length of 178.2 inches.
First-generation versions of the vehicle are offered in one trim: the GLK350 (or the GLK350 4Matic when equipped with all-wheel drive). Standard equipment for the Mercedes GLK Class includes 19" wheels, cruise control, automatic headlights, dual-zone automatic climate control, Bluetooth capability, and an eight-speaker CD stereo system. Although the GLK Class is only available in one trim level, there are upgraded packages drivers can choose from. A Premium 1 package offers a power tailgate, rain-sensing windshield wipers, automatic-dimming mirrors, driver-seat memory, and satellite radio. The Multimedia package is more entertainment-based, featuring tech-savvy amenities like a hard-drive navigation system, a rearview camera, a six-CD disc changer, eleven-speaker surround sound, and an additional 6 GB for digital music storage. The Appearance package is geared towards aesthetics, as it comes with 20" alloy wheels and aluminum roof rails. Xenon HID headlights, leather upholstery, heated front seats, an iPod interface, a rear-seat entertainment system, and running boards are among the other options obtainable for all versions of the GLK.
As with all modern Mercedes models, the GLK Class is loaded with standard safety features such as stability control, antilock disc brakes with brake assist, front-seat side airbags, and side- curtain airbags. A rearview camera, parking sensors, and TeleAid emergency telematics are optional. Although the Mercedes GLK Class has been on the road for just a short amount of time, it has already made an impression throughout the automotive industry. Edmunds.com declared that the GLK is "like a greatest hits album with one or two new tracks up its sleeve." Car and Driver magazine said that the GLK "looks like a GL Class, drives like a C Class: Benz's boxy baby is better than expected." In the segment of luxury SUVs, the Mercedes GLK Class is quickly establishing a strong reputation.
Spacious, luxurious, and equally capable of handling itself on and off the road, the Mercedes GLK Class has already turned some heads. With a roomy interior featuring the passenger and cargo drivers want with the comfort luxury motorists expect, it's no wonder why the GLK Class and its parts have gotten so much attention. The Mercedes GLK Class also portrays a brutish yet sophisticated look that sends an elegant message in its own right. This is one ride that's on the fast track to the top of the heap and it deserves thoroughly hand-picked parts and accessories.
Mercedes GLK Class Accessories and Parts are a main priority at CARiD.com. We work side by side with every major manufacturer in the game to ensure that all of our Mercedes GLK Class accessories and parts are of the highest quality possible. Layer your SUV with luxury by choosing from a full line of spoilers, floor mats, grille guards, wheels, and so much more. Your vehicle has the power. Now give it the personalized presence it deserves with Mercedes GLK Class accessories from CARiD!
Whatever you expect from your Mercedes GLK Class, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mercedes GLK Class and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by
- $24.52 - $33.95