Mercedes GLK Class Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Car Tents
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Vertical Doors
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Mercedes GLK is a compact luxury crossover SUV that was released in 2009 for the 2010 model year. The model is constructed off of the same platform as the C-Class and was introduced to the US market at the North American International Auto Show in January of 2008. Rear-wheel drive is standard for the GLK but 4Matic all-wheel drive is available as an option. The GLK Class is equipped with a 3.5L V6 capable of 268 horsepower and 258 pounds-per-foot of torque mated to a standard seven-speed automatic transmission. As for the model's dimensions, the Mercedes GLK Class measures in with a wheelbase of 108.5 inches, a width of 72.4 inches, a height of 66.9 inches, and an overall length of 178.2 inches.
First-generation versions of the vehicle are offered in one trim: the GLK350 (or the GLK350 4Matic when equipped with all-wheel drive). Standard equipment for the Mercedes GLK Class includes 19" wheels, cruise control, automatic headlights, dual-zone automatic climate control, Bluetooth capability, and an eight-speaker CD stereo system. Although the GLK Class is only available in one trim level, there are upgraded packages drivers can choose from. A Premium 1 package offers a power tailgate, rain-sensing windshield wipers, automatic-dimming mirrors, driver-seat memory, and satellite radio. The Multimedia package is more entertainment-based, featuring tech-savvy amenities like a hard-drive navigation system, a rearview camera, a six-CD disc changer, eleven-speaker surround sound, and an additional 6 GB for digital music storage. The Appearance package is geared towards aesthetics, as it comes with 20" alloy wheels and aluminum roof rails. Xenon HID headlights, leather upholstery, heated front seats, an iPod interface, a rear-seat entertainment system, and running boards are among the other options obtainable for all versions of the GLK.
As with all modern Mercedes models, the GLK Class is loaded with standard safety features such as stability control, antilock disc brakes with brake assist, front-seat side airbags, and side- curtain airbags. A rearview camera, parking sensors, and TeleAid emergency telematics are optional. Although the Mercedes GLK Class has been on the road for just a short amount of time, it has already made an impression throughout the automotive industry. Edmunds.com declared that the GLK is "like a greatest hits album with one or two new tracks up its sleeve." Car and Driver magazine said that the GLK "looks like a GL Class, drives like a C Class: Benz's boxy baby is better than expected." In the segment of luxury SUVs, the Mercedes GLK Class is quickly establishing a strong reputation.
Spacious, luxurious, and equally capable of handling itself on and off the road, the Mercedes GLK Class has already turned some heads. With a roomy interior featuring the passenger and cargo drivers want with the comfort luxury motorists expect, it's no wonder why the GLK Class and its parts have gotten so much attention. The Mercedes GLK Class also portrays a brutish yet sophisticated look that sends an elegant message in its own right. This is one ride that's on the fast track to the top of the heap and it deserves thoroughly hand-picked parts and accessories.
Mercedes GLK Class Accessories and Parts are a main priority at CARiD.com. We work side by side with every major manufacturer in the game to ensure that all of our Mercedes GLK Class accessories and parts are of the highest quality possible. Layer your SUV with luxury by choosing from a full line of spoilers, floor mats, grille guards, wheels, and so much more. Your vehicle has the power. Now give it the personalized presence it deserves with Mercedes GLK Class accessories from CARiD!
Whatever you expect from your Mercedes GLK Class, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mercedes GLK Class and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
- $22.93 - $34.95