Mercedes CLS Class Tires
- MICHELIN®PILOT SUPER SPORTPILOT SUPER SPORT Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Get this premium-grade Michelin Pilot Super Sport tire to enjoy the exhilaration of driving Michelin’s best performing street tire! Born...Up to 2x longer lasting than leading competitors thanks to the Twaron belt packageVariable Contact Patch 2.0 technology for improved cornering and durability$129.22 - $556.31
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT PS3PILOT SPORT PS3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Fuel Efficient. For sport-oriented vehicles and high-powered saloonsThis all-weather passenger car tire offers long-lasting value, exceptional all-season traction and a quiet, comfortable rideMore driving pleasure: very precise steering acclaimed by car manufacturers$130.41 - $535.37
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUSPILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUS Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Michelin’s ultimate Ultra-High Performance All-Season tire combining summer levels of wet and dry grip with cold weather and light snow mobility.Variable Contact Patch 3.0 to provide exceptional dry gripThe shortest wet braking of leading competitive tires in the Ultra High Performance A/S category$134.99 - $383.03
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT 4 SPILOT SPORT 4 S Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Unleash your vehicle’s untapped potential with the Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S tire! Derived from the legendary Michelin Pilot Super Sport, this...Dynamic Response technology for enhanced handling, steering and longevityMulti-compound construction for superior wet and dry performance$184.99 - $593.99
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUS ZP (RUN FLAT)PILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUS ZP Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Run Flat. Enjoy a safe and comfortable ride no matter the weather conditions with this top-of-the-line Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 Plus ZP tire! This...Variable Contact Patch 3.0 to provide exceptional dry gripThe shortest wet braking of leading competitive tires in the Ultra High Performance A/S category$231.80 - $378.95
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT PS2 ZP (RUN FLAT)PILOT SPORT PS2 ZP Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition, Run Flat. Looking for big, grippy tires that will help the car hook up and transfer all of that power to the pavement? There’s no better...Engineered to facilitate precise cornering and consistent straight-line performanceDual tread design and dual rubber compounding for excellent wet and dry performance$348.12 - $493.53
- PIRELLI®P ZERO NERO GTP ZERO NERO GT Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The Pirelli P ZERO NERO™ GT is the evolution of the P ZERO NERO™. With enhanced performance and wider fitments range, this tire is perfect for those consumers who...Wide Continuous RibsOptimized Tread Compound$109.00 - $493.31
- PIRELLI®P ZERO A/S PLUSP ZERO A/S PLUS Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The P Zero All Season Plus is designed to provide higher performance, safety and durability with less environmental impact. Longitudinal and lateral siping...Winter Siping TechnologyOptimized Profile and Innovative Materials$124.92 - $243.22
- PIRELLI®P ZEROP ZERO Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The Pirelli P ZERO tire is designed to provide excellent grip in wet conditions with improved safety in potential aquaplaning situations. Its asymmetric tread pattern improves...Three Wide Longitudinal GroovesS-Shape Tread Design$136.24 - $1,020.03
- PIRELLI®P ZERO (RUN FLAT)P ZERO RUN FLAT Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Run Flat. The Pirelli P ZERO RUN FLAT tire is designed to provide excellent grip in wet conditions with improved safety in potential aquaplaning situations. Its...Three Wide Longitudinal GroovesS-Shape Tread Design$158.00 - $604.63
- TOYO®PROXES T1RPROXES T1R Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. This present day tire is designed for serious street driving in sports coupes and sedans. An aggressive, arrowhead tread design, extra wide footprint, high-grip compound, and...Silica-reinforced, high-grip tread compoundRefined unidirectional tread design$60.48 - $358.24
- TOYO®PROXES SPORTPROXES SPORT Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. High speed handling and wet grip are the core requirements for drivers of the most powerful cars. Proxes Sport was developed to meet these critical needs while still...Improved handling and braking performanceEnhanced traction and handling$102.07 - $306.41
- TOYO®PROXES 4 PLUSPROXES 4 PLUS Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The all-season, high-end tire is designed for today’s sports cars, coupes, and sports sedans. Designed to provide all-season performance, the Toyo Proxes 4 PLUS is...Outside Tread: Wide Ribs and Closed ShoulderInside Tread: Wide Grooves and High Sipe Density$104.10 - $296.97
- TOYO®PROXES R888RPROXES R888R Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. The Proxes R888R is the Toyo Tires’ new competition radial that has been developed to provide highly competitive dry handling capabilities with...High Grip Race CompoundLarge Tread Blocks$127.83 - $505.52
- COOPER®ZEON RS3-G1ZEON RS3-G1 Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Cooper's Zeon RS3-G1 is an exciting all-season tire for high performance passenger cars. Alongside a sleek race-inspired sidewall, the tire’s tread compound and...3D micro-gauge sipes improve the stability of tread elements providing enhanced handling in wet and dry conditions.An asymmetrical tread pattern provides better stability during cornering maneuvers and reduces tire noise.$110.44 - $248.25
- CONTINENTAL®EXTREMECONTACT SPORTEXTREMECONTACT SPORT Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Track / Competition, Performance. Tested to the limits by championship-winning race car drivers, the ExtremeContact Sport tire will satisfy even the most demanding...Precise handling and steering on wet, slippery roads.Increased tread life.$96.99 - $407.99
- CONTINENTAL®CONTIPROCONTACTCONTIPROCONTACT Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The ContiProContact tire provides all-season versatility and excellent traction while not sacrificing comfort and performance. Its tread...Innate lower rolling resistance for fuel efficiency.Perfectly balanced for performance and comfort.$99.75 - $361.24
- CONTINENTAL®EXTREMECONTACT DWS06EXTREMECONTACT DWS06 Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The ExtremeContact DWS06 tire is tuned for all-season drivers who are looking for the excitement of high-performance with the confidence of impressive...Improved tread life and fuel efficiency.Extreme grip in sun, snow, and rain.$108.99 - $319.99
- CONTINENTAL®CONTISPORTCONTACT 5P SSR (RUN FLAT)CONTISPORTCONTACT 5P SSR Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Run Flat. The ContiSportContact 5P SSR tire is designed with the most prestigious sports cars, performance sedans, and coupes in mind. Thanks to the...Excellent grip in dry and wet conditions.Outstanding braking performance at any speed.$293.15 - $429.22
- HANKOOK®VENTUS V12 EVO2 K120VENTUS V12 EVO2 K120 Tires by Hankook®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. This top-of-the-range tire was designed specifically for drivers who like to express their own style and crave for unsurpassed performance in sports driving....Special indicator will help you check vehicle alignment.Aqua jet channels water to the main groove wall.$90.95 - $261.95
- HANKOOK®VENTUS S1 NOBLE 2 H452VENTUS S1 NOBLE 2 H452 Tires by Hankook®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The VENTUS S1 NOBLE 2 is a premium ultra-high performance all-season tire developed for drivers of sports cars seeking a comfortable driving. Its innovative...Positive aqua hydro block ensures safe braking.Cornering and noise reduction rib provides smooth driving.$90.95 - $243.95
- KUMHO®ECSTA 4X IIECSTA 4X II Tires by Kumho®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Ecsta 4X II was created for those who are driven to drive. Unrivaled on cold, wet pavement, its advanced design and compound deliver exceptional handling in any...Unmatched handling on wet and dry roads thanks to an exceptionally stiff tread block that holds its shape around tight curves and corners.Tread design that quickly expels snow and water for superb handling on cold, wet pavement.$68.26 - $288.54
- KUMHO®ECSTA PS91ECSTA PS91 Tires by Kumho® . Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Designed for super-car enthusiasts, the Ecsta PS91 delivers a high level of wet and dry handling performance at high speeds on and off the track. Its advanced C-Cut 3D...A compounded rib tread design increases stability and performance at high speeds.Application of cosmetic racing-flag tread indentations portray an exotic super car image.$144.64 - $283.11
- BFGOODRICH®G-FORCE SPORT COMP-2G-FORCE SPORT COMP-2 Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Accelerate faster, corner harder & brake shorter for next-level control and next-level fun on the street. This tire features best dry...Sport Design TreadCOMP-2 Compound$89.10 - $243.68
- BFGOODRICH®G-FORCE COMP-2 A/SG-FORCE COMP-2 A/S Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Best ultra-high performance all-season tire ever. The Silica-infused "COMP-2" compound is derived from racing technology and delivers...All Season CompoundPerformance Tread Profile$99.99 - $249.99
- LEXANI®LX-TWENTYLX-TWENTY Tires by Lexani®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Lexani LX-Twenty Tires are designed to perform on some of the most technologically advanced vehicles in the world! The LX-Twenty represents the new generation of...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$66.74 - $330.73
- FIRESTONE®FIREHAWK INDY 500FIREHAWK INDY 500 Tires by Firestone®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The Firehawk Indy 500 tire ensures ultra-high summer performance at a great value. Proprietary Pulse Groove™ technology improves water evacuation and helps...Ensures exceptional performance in summer conditions.Ultra-high performance with bold design.$108.21 - $286.02
- NEXEN®N5000 PLUSN5000 PLUS Tires by Nexen®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The N5000 Plus features an innovation simple in its concept, but brilliant in its function. Dimples on the tread act to distribute heat evenly across the tire to prevent...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditions.Enhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow.$83.50 - $246.84
- NEXEN®N FERA AU7N FERA AU7 Tires by Nexen®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Designed with maximum efficiency in mind, this superior tire provides superior handling and control. Its asymmetric design and open lateral grooves ensure maximum...Asymmetric Design and Open Lateral GroovesExcellent Handling Stability and Safety$83.74 - $209.87
- GENERAL®G-MAX RSG-MAX RS Tires by General®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The G-MAX RS is a summer performance tire designed with the driving enthusiast in mind. Smart Technologies offer ultra-high performance grip in dry and wet conditions along...A strong center rib for crisp steering response. Stable shoulder blocks for maximum grip. Silica-rich summer compound and directional tread grooves ensure wet grip.A larger footprint and optimized pattern stiffness promote even wear.$77.74 - $219.52
- DUNLOP®DIREZZA DZ102DIREZZA DZ102 Tires by Dunlop®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Since tires are the only thing that holds your vehicle on the road, they are an important aspect of safe driving. So, if your summer tires that you took off last year...Offers enhanced performance in wet conditions due to aggressive tread designOffers enhanced wet and dry traction with super abrasion carbon and silica$97.76 - $294.92
- FALKEN®ZIEX ZE950ZIEX ZE950 Tires by Falken®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The ZIEX ZE950 All-Season incorporates the latest in technology and design from Falken to create an excellent choice for drivers of today’s sedans, sports cars and...Dynamic Range TechnologyWide Angled Tread Slot$57.14 - $175.01
- FALKEN®AZENIS FK510AZENIS FK510 Tires by Falken®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Falken’s latest generation ultra high performance summer tire, the AZENIS FK510 is designed for drivers of premium vehicles looking for excellent grip and outstanding...Tension Control TechnologyAdaptive Constant Pressure (ACP) Pattern Design$84.45 - $214.62
- FALKEN®AZENIS FK453AZENIS FK453 Tires by Falken®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The AZENIS FK453 is the latest generation of Falken’s ultra-high performance summer tire that is made utilizing noise-absorption technology to provide a quiet and...Silica-Enriched CompoundRigid Carcass$86.73 - $270.03
- DELINTE®THUNDER D7THUNDER D7 Tires by Delinte®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The D7 is V, H, W and Y speed-rated, so expect high-performance handling! But, as the accompanying graph shows, you can also expect a comfortably quiet...Ultra High PerformanceReduced Noise$56.07 - $149.07
- GOODYEAR®EAGLE F1 ASYMMETRIC 3EAGLE F1 ASYMMETRIC 3 Tires by Goodyear®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. It's not a secret that on the road a split second can mean the difference between an unfortunate accident and a lucky escape. Goodyear's new Eagle F1...Superior dry handlingEnhanced steering precision and handling$107.99 - $699.99
- GOODYEAR®EAGLE F1 ASYMMETRIC A/SEAGLE F1 ASYMMETRIC A/S Tires by Goodyear®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This is the best high-performance tire from Goodyear specially designed for precision driving with superior responsiveness and expert handling in...Dual-zone tread pattern helps shed water and slush for enhanced wet grip and all-season performanceProven asymmetric tire tread for precise, race-inspired handling on wet or dry roads$131.99 - $293.99
- YOKOHAMA®ADVAN SPORT A/SADVAN SPORT A/S Tires by Yokohama®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Yokohama tires are designed to perform better, keep you safer and take you further. The ADVAN Sport A/S delivers great performance year round. A combination of...Wavy sipesSerpentine and straight grooves$133.62 - $277.70
- NITTO®MOTIVOMOTIVO Tires by Nitto®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Motivo is an all-season ultra-high performance tire engineered to keep pace with your active lifestyle. Whether you're headed to the slopes for a ski weekend or a...Alignment IndicatorsAdvanced Siping Technology$100.00 - $225.00
- NITTO®NT05NT05 Tires by Nitto®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. This is a max performance tire that was developed through extensive computer simulation modeling and on-track testing. These rigorous development procedures...Dry PerformancePredictable Cornering$104.00 - $398.00
- NITTO®NT555 G2NT555 G2 Tires by Nitto®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. This is the next generation ultra high performance street tire designed with the performance driver in mind. With increased traction, handling and wet-braking capabilities,...Larger Tread BlocksTwin Center Ribs$121.00 - $281.00
- NITTO®INVOINVO Tires by Nitto®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. This INVO tire is a high performance street tire that provides a blend of performance, ride comfort and quality. Specifically developed for staggered sized applications commonly...3D Multiwave SipesCompound$134.00 - $601.00
- NITTO®NT01NT01 Tires by Nitto®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. This car tire is a DOT-compliant dry competition radial designed with the weekend road racer in mind. The compound was developed to provide the best balance...ConsistencyCompetition Performance$143.00 - $462.00
- SUMITOMO®HTR Z IIIHTR Z III Tires by Sumitomo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The HTRZ III offers maximum performance across a range of conditions. Combining euro performance with street tuner appeal, the HTRZ III delivers enhanced wet and dry...Five rib asymmetric tread patternLong lateral grooves$90.00 - $246.51
- SUMITOMO®HTR Z IIHTR Z II Tires by Sumitomo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Sumitomo's HTR Z II series tire is an ultra high performance summer tire. The aggressively designed HTR Z II delivers extraordinary performance in either wet or dry...Offers ultimate grip and handling in wet or dry conditionsCombines compounds composed of ultra micro carbon technology and silica based rubber engineering for improving wet and dry traction$94.42 - $188.66
- BRIDGESTONE®POTENZA S-04 POLE POSITIONPOTENZA S-04 POLE POSITION Tires by Bridgestone®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Redefine your image of ultra-high performance with the Bridgestone Potenza S-04 Pole Position tire. Drawing on vast experience in premier motorsports...Enhanced wet and dry tractionImproved steering response$134.91 - $359.77
- BRIDGESTONE®POTENZA RE050APOTENZA RE050A Tires by Bridgestone®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Featuring DONUTS technology, the RE050A (Asymmetric) is an ultra high-performance tire incorporating dynamic sporty handling and a quiet, comfortable ride to meet...Summer ultra-high performanceConfident wet and dry traction$202.23 - $428.56
- BRIDGESTONE®POTENZA S001POTENZA S001 Tires by Bridgestone®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. This reliable tire is Bridgestone's ultra high performance pattern designed to meet the exacting standards of prestigious carmakers from around the world. Already...Engineered for better control, response and corneringImpressive wet and dry performance$220.46 - $521.54
- BRIDGESTONE®POTENZA RE050A RFT (RUN FLAT)POTENZA RE050A RFT Tires by Bridgestone®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Run Flat. Featuring DONUTS technology, the RE050A (Asymmetric) is an ultra high-performance tire incorporating dynamic sporty handling and a quiet, comfortable...Engineered for control, response and corneringImpressive wet and dry performance$274.56 - $505.37
- FEDERAL®595595 Tires by Federal®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Federal's extremely successful ultra high-performance tire, the former ss595, has been repositioned with slight technical changes applied and renamed simply as the 595. No...Designed utilizing the latest tire technology, TTIC, for smoothness, speed, and safetyM.P.O. technology ensures consistent performance throughout the tire's life$47.81 - $120.58
- FEDERAL®595RS-RR595RS-RR Tires by Federal®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The 595 RS-RR is an evolution of the race-winning 595 RS-R, delivering even faster lap times and better dry grips.New silica-infused tread compounds grant outstanding grips and enhanced durabilityFlame-shaped grooves contribute to decreased aquaplaning and improved traction in rainy conditions$124.83 - $191.19
- HERCULES®RAPTIS R-T5RAPTIS R-T5 Tires by Hercules®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. With top-tier technologies, innovative design and advanced materials, the bold Hercules Raptis R-T5 all-season UHP tire is changing the very landscape of performance...CoolCourse™ temperature control system to optimize performance and enhance tire life.3D UltraWave™ siping and an asymmetric tread design for greater control and tighter handling.$86.06 - $177.30
- VERCELLI®STRADA IISTRADA II Tires by Vercelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The ultra-high performance Vercelli tires offer impressive traction, superior control and extreme dry and wet grip for your year-round driving enjoyment. They come...Designed to give you a smooth, comfortable ride all year roundBuilt using the most advanced technology and highest-grade materials$62.55 - $108.07
- LIONHART®LH-FIVELH-FIVE Tires by Lionhart®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Performance tire which provides a comfortable ride, reliable traction and long wear. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$64.97 - $320.53
- NEXEN®N FERA SU1N FERA SU1 Tires by Nexen®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The N Fera SU1 is your summer tire of choice when it comes to navigating through a sudden storm or cruising on a desert road. The tire’s 3 main grooves and 1 semi-groove...Excellent Performance On The Wet RoadDry Grip Technology For Efficient Braking$65.92 - $245.94
- ACHILLES®ATR SPORTATR SPORT Tires by Achilles®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. ATR Sport tire from Achilles offers superior performance and high fraction to give you exciting experience when driving on wet tracks, dry tracks, or even when...Silica Tread Compound.Directional Tread Design.$52.43 - $97.73
- RADAR®DIMAX R8 PLUSDIMAX R8 PLUS Tires by Radar®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Truck / Suv. The Dimax R8 Plus is a new ultra high performance tire within the Radar Tires Dimax family that takes its styling cues from the Dimax R8. This range has been...Asymmetric tread design with advanced silica formulated tread compound technologyFour wide longitudinal grooves$72.57 - $320.67
- CONTINENTAL®CONTISPORTCONTACT 3CONTISPORTCONTACT 3 Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The ContiSportContact 3 is a high-performance summer tire with supreme steering precision, outstanding traction and braking capabilities. The tire features a...Accurate braking even in wet conditions.Enhanced handling stability at high speeds.$107.21 - $373.51
- YOKOHAMA®S.DRIVES.DRIVE Tires by Yokohama®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Yokohama tires are designed to perform better, keep you safer, and take you further. The S.drive is packed with technological advancements to deliver extraordinary grip and...Groove-In-Groove technologySolid center rib$102.51 - $281.74
- PIRELLI®P ZERO NERO A/SP ZERO NERO A/S Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Ensures quiet ride, precise cornering and superior grip in all driving conditions. The all season tread design offers precision handling, constant and consistent...Optimized tread pattern design enhances handling and controlUnique grooves improve grip and roadholding$147.16 - $248.00
About Mercedes CLS Class Tires
The CLS Class is one of the most desired executive size sedans from Mercedes. It quickly stole the hearts of car enthusiasts across the country with its elegant and stylish looks, excellent performance and comfortable ride. If you own this car, then make sure you are taking proper care of it and at the same time maintaining it well, so that it continues to work perfectly for many years to come. It is especially essential to keep an eye on the condition of your tires as these are one of the most important and crucial parts of the car, since the entire vehicle relies on tires to move. If the tires of your car are damaged, you cannot enjoy comfortable rides in it and will not even get good performance. In fact, driving your car on damaged tires can also lead to accidents. Therefore, make sure whenever you notice any damage in the tires of your car, you get them changed. There are local and online stores from where you can buy tires for your car. But for the best experience, do some research before making your purchase, so that you can buy tires from some of the best brands and get hold of the best tire deals available in the market.
CARiD is a great online store to buy Mercedes CLS Class tires. This is one place where you will not only find all types of tires from all the leading brands at the same place, but also the best prices. Whether you want to buy winter tires for your car or summer tires, you will find the perfect tires for your car easily, that too from brands like Continental and Goodyear. The store gives you the opportunity buy great quality products at great prices.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...
- December 20, 2016TPMS Repair Tools And Add-On KitsStarting in the early 2000s, vehicle manufacturers began to phase in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) on new vehicles. By the year 2008, it was required by law...
- August 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...
- May 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...
- May 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...
- April 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...
- April 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...
- April 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...
- March 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...