Mercedes CLS Class Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Mercedes CLS Class is a performance-oriented luxury car that first premiered stateside for the 2006 model year. It was made available in one trim level - the CLS500. The CLS500 was equipped with a 5.0L V8 capable of 306 horsepower mated to a standard seven-speed automatic transmission. The same year the CLS Class was introduced, Mercedes added a CLS55 AMG trim to the lineup, which was outfitted with a 5.5L V8 good for 469 horsepower. These trims would soon be phased out and replaced with the CLS550 and the CLS63 come 2007. As for the model's dimensions, the Mercedes CLS Class measured in with a wheelbase of 112.4 inches, a width of 73.7 inches, a height of 54.7 inches, and an overall length of 193.3 inches.
For 2007, the CLS550 was geared up with a 5.5L V8 engine that produced up to 382 horsepower along with 391 pounds-per-foot of torque. The CLS63 AMG got its punch from a 6.2L V8 rated at 507 horsepower and 465 pounds-per-foot of torque. Both engine configurations were mated to a standard seven-speed automatic transmission with Sportronic manual-shift capability. The CLS63 was clocked by Mercedes doing 0-60 in just 4.4 seconds. There weren't any major changes made to Mercedes CLS Class parts for the 2008 model year. The design of the wheels was updated and satellite radio became included as standard equipment. 2009 welcomed in several new styling cues of CLS Class parts including a new front-end grille, new exhaust tips, the addition of LED tail lights, and heated-mirrors with integrated turn signals. Inside the model, a fresh, sportier steering wheel appeared alongside Mercedes' electronic COMAND interface.
For the 2010 model year, the Mercedes CLS Class received a new steering wheel, standard navigation with real-time traffic, and standard HD radio. The trim levels remained the CLS550 and the CLS63 AMG. CLS550 models were equipped with 18" alloy wheels, performance tires, an automatic-dimming left-side mirror, adaptive air-suspension, cruise control, four-zone automatic climate control, leather upholstery, front/rear foglamps, and more. The Sport Package showcased 18" AMG wheels, performance tires, and a sport-steering wheel complete with black shift paddles. The Sport Plus is similarly equipped but adds 19" wheels. The CLS63 AMG offers an AMG sport-tuned suspension, AMG brakes, leather upholstery, AMG brakes, and iPod connectivity. AMG Performance Package CLS models display 19" alloy wheels, an Alcantara steering wheel, and limited-slip differential. The AMG Wheel and Sound Enhancement Package shows off lightweight 19" alloy wheels and a premium Bang and Olufsen stereo system.
From top to bottom, the CLS may very well be the pound-for-pound champion of the Mercedes world. The Mercedes CLS Class displays sultry exterior parts that are truly breathtaking, yet requiring the most exclusive accessories. The model is sleek, poetic, and seductive. But that is just what gets your attention. Backed by a variety of powerful V8 engines, drivers get the velocity they need without compromising the smooth and luxurious feel of the car. That is something that most in its segment couldn't even hope to duplicate. A beautiful model all the way through, the Mercedes CLS Class is performance and drama on four wheels.
Superior quality along with a treasure trove of luxurious styles highlights our selection of Mercedes CLS Class Accessories and Parts. Take your pick of elegant wood dash kits, grilles, spoilers, floor mats, and more to find the personalized, classy effect you've been gunning for. Our entire inventory of Mercedes CLS Class accessories and parts comes at you from every major manufacturer - no cheap imitations or knockoffs. Just the highest quality at the best value around. Mercedes CLS Class accessories play a huge role in giving your ride the look and comfort it was meant for. Discover the world of possibilities today!
Whatever you expect from your Mercedes CLS Class, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mercedes CLS Class and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...