Mercedes A Class Accessories & Parts
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Starting & Charging
- Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Replacement Electrical Parts
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Mercedes A Class was introduced in 1997 as the W168 A Class. Originally, it was a compact five-door hatchback which had a front wheel drive layout and extraordinary tall yet short body, unusual for Mercedes-Benz. The W168 received an innovative frontal-impact absorption system called the “Sandwich” that protects the driver and passengers in case of a severe front collision by directing the engine underneath the cabin if a violent frontal impact takes place. The exterior of the 1997 A Class was created by Steve Mattin, who was named the Designer of the Year by Autocar magazine for this design. All A Class models, starting from 1997, are powered by four-cylinder engines. Both gasoline and diesel engines are available.
The second generation of the A Class was in production from 2004 to 2012. The W169 was manufactured using high-strength steel alloys with bonded joints. It also provided extra safety thanks to a number of airbags. In 2008, a three-door coupe and five-door sedan were additionally introduced. In 2012, the third generation of the A Class (W176) was released. It became larger than previous two generations and as a result entered the superior compact car segment for the first time. The A 45 AMG is a performance version of the A Class which was presented in 2013. It got AMG speedshift dual-clutch transmission (DCT), AMG sports suspension with independently developed front and rear axles and light-alloy wheels in a twin-spoke design.
Grippy and capable, the Mercedes-Benz A Class is a compact car that provides a really dynamic driving. Designed as an alternative to the Audi A3 and BMW 1-Series, the third generation A-Class is intended to be even more dynamic than previous generations. It became lower and wider than before, featuring the lower-slung architecture with center of gravity claimed to be closer to the ground by more than 1.5 inches. With multi-link rear suspension, strut-type front suspension, and responsive, accurate steering, the A Class expertly absorbs bumps and feels nicely balanced and agile.
The automotive market is constantly developing and you can always find innovative parts for better performance or stylish accessories to enhance your vehicle's exterior or interior. Besides, every vehicle needs proper maintenance and timely repairs to keep it running well. And when it comes to Mercedes A Class parts and accessories, CARiD carries exactly what you need. We cooperate with top manufacturers to make sure our customers get only high-quality products.
We have gathered a great assortment of premium parts and accessories on our virtual shelves. Working closely with the most reputable brands in the automotive industry, CARiD ensures great quality and long-lasting durability. In our online store, even the most demanding customers can find reliable products that 100% meet their exacting standards, at a reasonable price. Do the job right with parts and accessories from CARiD.com.
Whatever you expect from your Mercedes A Class, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mercedes A Class and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- October 09, 2015What Special Tools Are Available For Suspension...Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true,...
- April 21, 2015Suspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of...If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...