Lincoln Zephyr Accessories & Parts
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Lincoln Zephyr debuted for the 2006 model year as a midsize luxury sedan. It would only be referred to as the Zephyr for one year, as Lincoln eventually changed the nameplate to its current moniker, the MKZ, in order to better fit in with the automaker's new naming scheme. When it premiered, the Lincoln Zephyr was outfitted with a hearty V6 engine directed through a standard six-speed automatic transmission. The car was quickly recognized for its smooth performance, upscale comfort, and reasonable price tag compared to its more expensive European competitors. Constructed off of the same platform as the Mercury Milan and Ford Fusion, the Zephyr boasts a front-engine, front-wheel drive layout, keeping in line with most modern domestic brands.
Only one trim level was offered for the Zephyr. Under the hood was the aforementioned 3.0L V6, which produced up to 221 horsepower. The car was loaded with standard features including 17" alloy wheels, leather upholstery, wood accents, dual-zone automatic climate control, power-adjustable front seats (w/memory), cruise control, a split-folding rear seat, remote keyless entry, and full power accessories. Additional options offered up were DVD navigation, a power moonroof, xenon HID headlights, ventilated seats, and a premium THX stereo system with 14 speakers. When the model became the MKZ the next year, the powertrain saw an upgrade to its engine configuration, as a 263-horsepower 3.5L V6 was introduced along with optional all-wheel drive and a restyled front-end.
Safety features for the Lincoln Zephyr were prevalent inside and out. Standard were front-seat side airbags, head-protecting side-curtain airbags, traction control, four-wheel antilock disc brakes, and B-pillars (located between the front and rear doors), which direct energy from a side-impact away from passengers in the event of a crash. Although the Zephyr name was only in effect for essentially one year, its descendent the MKZ has carried on with its success. The Lincoln Zephyr received critical acclaim from throughout the automotive industry, including being named a contender for Motor Trend magazine's prestigious Car of the Year award (2006). Edmunds.com's 2006 Cars & Trucks Buyer's Guide declared that the Zephyr “successfully combines traditional Lincoln luxury & style in a package that rides on a modern and capable platform."
The Lincoln Zephyr has become one of those truly special sedans that makes an impact right from the moment it crosses into view. The Lincoln Zephyr was designed not just to satisfy a spot in the lineup for a luxury sedan. Instead, the Zephyr parts were carefully designed to project a classy image inside and out with an efficient brand of performance to back it up. Your Zephyr has potential that goes well beyond factory limitations. That's why we're here. We have what you need to make it personal. Still a viable presence on the road to this day, drivers of the Lincoln Zephyr tend to add on their own custom accessories and parts to further the legacy.
CARiD's job is to put our drivers in touch with Lincoln Zephyr accessories that deliver the effect they're going for. Whether you're after sporty luxury, sizzling style, or improved protection, our inventory of Lincoln Zephyr Accessories and Parts covers all the bases. Choose from a long line including chrome trim, spoilers, floor mats, wheels, grille guards, and more. Plus, all of our Lincoln Zephyr accessories and parts come from the world's most respected names to guarantee the highest level of quality possible. Intrigued? Click on your Model Year above to discover the possibilities today!
Whatever you expect from your Lincoln Zephyr, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Lincoln Zephyr and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $59.40 - $62.67
- $40.80 - $99.96
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by