- Aviator Replacement Brake Parts
- Blackwood Replacement Brake Parts
- Capri Replacement Brake Parts
- Continental Replacement Brake Parts
- Cosmopolitan Replacement Brake Parts
- LS Replacement Brake Parts
- Mark III Replacement Brake Parts
- Mark IV Replacement Brake Parts
- Mark Lt Replacement Brake Parts
- Mark V Replacement Brake Parts
- Mark VI Replacement Brake Parts
- Mark VII Replacement Brake Parts
- Mark VIII Replacement Brake Parts
- MKC Replacement Brake Parts
- MKS Replacement Brake Parts
- MKT Replacement Brake Parts
- (1,422)Disc Brake PadsLincoln
- (1,270)Brake RotorsLincoln
- (434)OE Repair Brake KitsLincoln
- (407)Drum Brake ShoesLincoln
- (417)Brake DrumsLincoln
- (1,213)Brake CalipersLincoln
- (422)Brake Wheel CylindersLincoln
- (295)Brake Lines & HosesLincoln
- (248)Brake Master CylindersLincoln
- (121)Brake BoostersLincoln
- (193)ABS System PartsLincoln
- (291)Parking Brake ComponentsLincoln
- (180)Brake System SensorsLincoln
- (3)Backing Plates & ShieldsLincoln
- (771)Wheel Hubs, Bearings, SealsLincoln
- (1,211)Brake HardwareLincoln
- (54)Brake Fluids & LubricantsLincoln
Founded in 1917 by Henry M. Leland, the Lincoln is a division of Ford since 1922, specialized in producing luxury vehicles. In fact the American company has been competing with a small number of brands in creating the most luxurious and demanded vehicles ever since its foundation, being responsible for many iconic cars of the American automotive history. More recently Lincoln successfully debuted in SUV and CUV market segments, while their sedans have become slightly smaller, introducing as well a more European styling touch. Almost a hundred years after its establishment, Lincoln still sets the benchmark in the segment of luxury automobile market, being a favorite for those buyers seeking for the most authentic American automotive heritage.
Lincolns feature a charming and strong personality and outstanding overall reliability and durability of their mechanicals. We recommend however constant checks of your Lincoln to preserve the efficiency of the vehicle and the safety of passengers. We offer a large choice of repair parts, including Lincoln brake parts. Cooperating with reputable and trustworthy aftermarket companies, Centric, Wilwood, Monroe just to name a few, we provide top-quality and long-lasting replacement parts only.
- Power Stop® 1-Click Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Kit1-Click Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Kit Includes: Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Rotors and Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads. Engineered for spirited daily drivers looking to upgrade their...A perfect combination of OE replacement rotors and high performance ceramic padsHigher coefficient of friction than OE$52.24 - $980.87
- Centric® Premium Brake RotorPremium Brake Rotor by Centric®. This Centric brake rotor is manufactured using double disc grinding to eliminate taper and run-out, and ensure parallelism for excellent braking performance. The grinding process leaves a...Double disc grinding eliminates run out, provides near perfect disc thickness variation (DTV), and leaves non-directional finish to reduce pad-disc brake-in period100% fully machined finish for better rotor balance$18.58 - $753.48
- Power Stop® Z16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake PadsZ16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Power Stop brake pads are engineered for noise free braking with dual rubber backed shims that offer 6 times more noise reduction than plain steel shims. The pad surfaces are...Evolution ceramic low dust formula for superior braking power and cleaner wheelsThe pad surfaces are thermal scorched for a fast break-in$25.48 - $74.88
- Wagner® OEx Ceramic Brake PadsOEx Ceramic Brake Pads by Wagner®. Meet Wagner® OEx - the next generation in Wagner Brake technology. Wagner OEx brake pads provide patent-pending, customized braking designs for pickups, SUVs and CUVs that consistently deliver...Slot design results in increased stopping powerProprietary friction formulations and platform-specific shapes deliver longer pad life and less dust$46.71 - $51.81
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake CaliperPosi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper by Centric®. With all new brake pads, hardware, O-rings, boots, and so on, this caliper is the perfect replacement for your seized, leaking or otherwise damaged part. It features the new Quiet...Finished in the same way as the original from the factoryComes complete with application specific Posi Quiet brake pads$36.72 - $251.07
- Power Stop® Autospecialty Drum Brake ShoesAutospecialty Drum Brake Shoes by Power Stop®. Engineered and designed to meet the most demanding professional installer, these semi-metalllic brake shoes are post cured to ensure more brake power and shorter break-in time. The...Designed for exceptional braking powerSecondary post cured for fast break-in$17.70 - $57.41
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are manufactured using the positive molding process to assure consistent friction material density throughout the pad for excellent braking performance and extended...Stable friction performance across a wide temperature rangeLongest wearing most advanced material available$20.94 - $96.89
- Motorcraft® Brake Master CylinderBrake Master Cylinder by Motorcraft®. If you need to replace a leaking or failed master cylinder, Motorcraft has the right product for you. Engineered specifically for your Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury model, this brake master...Application specificRecommended by Ford Motor Company$5.48 - $1,075.46
- Wagner® Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Wagner®. Wagner Brake premium rotors are engineered, tested and certified to perform safely and effectively on today's vehicles.Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) bag reduces rotor prep & saves installation timeSmooth surface finish provides less pad break-in time$15.95 - $966.15
- Akebono® EURO™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake PadsEURO™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Akebono®. These pads provide the confident control and responsive performance intended by European car manufacturers. EURO brake pads are created to fit precisely on each vehicle and are...$33.59 - $179.34
- Dorman® ABS Control ModuleABS Control Module by Dorman®. Repair your broken or malfunctioning anti-lock braking system with Dorman’s Remanufactured ABS Control Modules. All Dorman’s Remanufactured ABS Control Modules are upgraded with more durable main...Fully remanufactured and vehicle simulator tested for qualityassurancePlug and play for an easy installation$167.04 - $402.41
- Power Stop® Autospecialty OE Brake RotorAutospecialty OE Brake Rotor by Power Stop®. Engineered for spirited daily drivers looking to upgrade their vehicle's stopping power, this rotor is a fast, easy and affordable solution for improved braking. It includes a...OE style replacement rotorSmooth surface finish provides less pad break-in time$14.46 - $151.03
- Monroe® Drum Brake ShoesDrum Brake Shoes by Monroe®. These Brake Shoes meet all OE specifications. They are designed to provide optimal stopping power and durable performance on any vehicle, no matter whether it is a passenger car, an SUV, a truck or a...$14.08 - $51.36
- Bosch® QuietCast™ Premium Brake PadsQuietCast™ Premium Brake Pads by Bosch®. It's certainly no joke when you drive with worn out brake pads as they can cause serious, very expensive problems if not replaced in time. Bosch QuietCast Premium Brake Pads are precision...Highly engineered and tested friction material (platform-specific ceramic/semi-metallic/NAO) provides superior performanceDirect fit$21.08 - $76.83
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G3000 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet...OE style replacement rotorNon-directional finish$12.51 - $158.43
Guides & Articles
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
Lincoln Brake Parts Reviews
2002 Lincoln Blackwood