Lexus LX Tires
- Custom Wheels
- Factory Wheels
- Wheel Covers
- Wheel Spacers
- Lug Nuts & Locks
- TPMS Sensors
- Wheel Center Caps
- Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- $84.34 - $147.79
- $88.38 - $147.31
- $136.32 - $193.80
- $146.15 - $324.37
- $147.34 - $178.00
- $104.49 - $309.53
- $105.57 - $269.57
- $85.47 - $160.54
About Lexus LX Tires
If you are looking for luxurious comfort combined with off roader capability, then you have found your match in the Lexus LX SUV. This vehicle has a spacious cabin, and is exquisitely styled with upscale amenities for your comfort and relaxation. It also has a high ground clearance thereby providing significant off roader capability. With the right set of tires, the Lexus LX is bound for excellent output. In view of this, it is imperative that you select the most appropriate tires for your vehicle. CARiD stocks a wide range of high-grade Lexus LX tires from the most reputable brands in the country. They also have a pool of qualified professionals to guide you through as you make your choice. Regular tires may suffice on any paved road be it on the freeway or on the neighborhood roads. However, the rough tracks found in the countryside require a set of specialized tires. The Falken FK 452 tires are renowned for their sturdy nature and extreme durability. These tires have amazing traction on the road without compromising wear resistance. They also possess increased hydroplaning resistance in wet weather conditions.
Seasonal tires are manufactured to tackle the specific challenges attendant to their respective seasons. Summer tires can only function in warm weather and would be quite ineffective in colder climate. The converse is true for winter tires. However, CARiD brings convenience to your doorstep by stocking the all season tire for summer and winter seasons. This tire eliminates the need for a continuous changeover with every season. The Falken Azenis tire is famed for its superb traction on wet surfaces and improved fuel efficiency. Install Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on all your Lexus LX tires to monitor air pressure and temperature. This contributes to safety since these devices alert the driver whenever significant deviations from the norm occur.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...
- December 20, 2016TPMS Repair Tools And Add-On KitsStarting in the early 2000s, vehicle manufacturers began to phase in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) on new vehicles. By the year 2008, it was required by law...
- August 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...
- May 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...
- May 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...
- April 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...
- April 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...
- April 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...
- March 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...