Lexus IS Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Lexus IS represents the Japanese luxury brand's series of entry-level sedans. The IS has been around for over a decade and was originally known as the Toyota Altezza in Japan. It is because of the Altezza why aftermarket tail lights that feature a clear or colored cover have become such a desire for many automotive enthusiasts, hence the term "Altezza lights." The Lexus IS hit North American shores in 2000 as the IS 300 and was available only with a 3.0L 6-cylinder engine, while in Europe both a 3.0L 6-cylinder and a 2.0L 6-cylinder were offered. Aside from the distinctive tail lights, the IS 300 also boasted HID headlights and auto-dimming mirrors on the Euro versions of the model. Early sales of the IS series fluctuated, with the IS 200 actually faring better overseas than the 300 did in North America.
In 2005, Lexus redesigned the IS parts for the 2006 model year. Keeping in line with the brand's "L" design, the IS showed off a smoother, sportier shape as well as an updated front fascia. The variants of the IS included four models: the IS 250 (2.5L V6, 204 horsepower), the IS 250 Sport Rally Package (2.5 L V6 with all-wheel drive), the IS 350 (3.5L V6, 306 horsepower), and the IS F (5.0L V8, 417 horsepower). With the exception of the IS 250 Sport Rally Package, each version of the IS uses rear-wheel drive. The IS 250 comes with a 6-speed manual transmission with a 6-speed automatic available as an option. The IS 350 comes standard with a 6-speed automatic and the IS F is equipped with an 8-speed automatic transmission. Also inside the Lexus IS is the Electric Power Steering system. The EPS system uses an electric motor as well as sensors to find changes in motion or handling of the vehicle, providing aid to the driver for a smoother ride.
Driver-friendly amenities and creature comforts surround the IS. SmartAccess Keyless Entry, push-button start, DVD navigation, Bluetooth capability, a backup camera, and a 14-speaker Mark Levinson stereo system are all standard. Options such as a moonroof, heated seats, rain-sensor windshield wipers, HID headlights, and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control are also available. For 2007, a "shark fin" roof-mounted antenna was added. The Lexus IS X Package was also introduced, featuring 18" wheels, a lip spoiler, and sport-tuned suspension. Other minor updates have been made since, most notably with the steering system being improved along with subtle changes to both the interior and exterior parts of the Lexus IS. The model has managed to remain a strong seller in its segment. Between 2006 and 2008, Lexus has sold an average of just under 53,000 units of the IS per year, making it one of the best selling luxury cars in the United States. The model has received numerous awards from JD Power and Associates as well as being named the winner of the 2007 IF Product Design Award from the International Forum Design Group in Hannover, Germany.
When it comes to Lexus, there is no such thing as "entry level", although outside sources will normally try to convince you otherwise. The IS carries the flag for the luxury automaker's roster, providing drivers with the upscale look and performance they so crave. From it's soothing suspension, quiet ride, and comfy cabin, the Lexus IS is known for giving luxury car buyers exactly what they're looking for. Despite being in an extremely competitive segment, the Lexus IS manages to make its presence felt time and time again.
CARiD.com knows it takes only authentic quality when it comes to Lexus IS Accessories and Parts. That is precisely why we fill our inventory up with nothing but the finest Lexus IS accessories and parts from the most respected manufacturers in the business. Take your pick of elegant wood dash kits, spoilers, floor mats, wheels, grille guards, and more to unlock the possibilities that await your luxurious cruiser. If you value the bold yet soothing presence of your car, Lexus IS accessories from CARiD are always a worthy investment. The same also applies to our Lexus IS parts.
Whatever you expect from your Lexus IS, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Lexus IS and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- October 09, 2015What Special Tools Are Available For Suspension...Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true,...
- April 21, 2015Suspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of...If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- $359.10 - $696.60
- $181.44 - $192.00