Lexus IS Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Exhaust
- Performance Headers
- Performance Catalytic Converters
- Performance Mufflers
- Exhaust Tips
- Performance Exhaust Pipes
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & Seals
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- MagnaFlow®Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal limits...$361.44 - $3,907.63
- Torxe™Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Torxe™. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...$150.00 - $690.00
- Borla®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...+1$319.99 - $3,499.99
- Borla®S-Type™ Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla Exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver...+1$349.99 - $3,499.99
- Megan Racing®Axle Back Exhaust SystemAxle Back Exhaust System by Megan Racing®. Roll Tips. Designed as a direct bolt-on to replace the stock piece, this axle-back system works in conjunction with the OEM Mid-Pipe and is easy to install within minutes.$176.13 - $751.05
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. The Direct Fit Catalytic Converter is available in Pre-OBD II, OBD II, and OEM Grade OBD II configurations.$83.35 - $1,871.09
- ARK Performance®GRiP™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemGRiP™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. The ARK "GRiP" exhaust system provides the serious enthusiast a combination of sound, style, and quality craftmanship. As a leader and innovator in aftermarket exhaust...+1$1,274.15 - $2,209.15
- ARK Performance®DT-S Version Exhaust SystemsDT-S Version Exhaust Systems by ARK Performance®. With the many varieties of exhausts that ARK has to offer, the DT-Series premium exhaust provides the perfect combination of sound, style, and performance. The ARK DT-S premium exhaust...$1,019.15 - $2,719.15
- Megan Racing®Cat-Back Exhaust SystemCat-Back Exhaust System by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing Cat-Back Systems complete your exhaust from the catalytic converter out. Made of 100% T-304 Stainless Steel for long-lasting durability, these systems feature smooth bends and a...$295.76 - $482.66
- Megan Racing®OE-RS Series Exhaust SystemOE-RS Series Exhaust System by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing OE-RS series cat backs are based on factory style, with bigger piping, OEM style polished mufflers and quiet sound. The cat back system is made stainless steel. All piping are...$173.40 - $628.64
- HKS®Carbon-Ti Series 304 SS Axle-Back Exhaust SystemCarbon-Ti Series 304 SS Axle-Back Exhaust System by HKS®. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from...$555.09 - $716.83
- HKS®Dragger II Series™ 304 SS Axle-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit (3302-EX077)Dragger II Series™ 304 SS Axle-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit by HKS®. Exhaust System Type: Axle-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: 304 SS. Main Tubing Diameter: 2.36". Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Professionally...$367.18
- HKS®Hi-Power Series 304 SS Axle-Back Exhaust SystemHi-Power Series 304 SS Axle-Back Exhaust System by HKS®. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from...$230.93 - $743.26
- HKS®Silent Hi-Power Series 304 SS Exhaust SystemSilent Hi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by HKS®. Silent Hi-Power mufflers offer high performance and sporty appearance with the added benefit of reduced noise levels making it the best choice for more mature enthusiasts....$325.01 - $1,314.33
- Spec-D®N1 Style Exhaust SystemN1 Style Exhaust System by Spec-D®. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel...$138.84 - $1,175.51
- GReddy®Revolution RS™ Exhaust SystemRevolution RS™ Exhaust System by GReddy®. GReddy is proud to announce the Revolution RS line of exhaust systems. Named for the revolutionary approach to the design and construction of each application, this racing-sport line focuses...$413.25 - $807.50
- GReddy®Supreme SP™ Exhaust SystemSupreme SP™ Exhaust System by GReddy®. The legacy of the GReddy SP lives on with GReddy’s best version yet, the Supreme SP and to prove it carries a limited lifetime warranty! From the 1st flange to the new double-wall GReddy Tip,...$413.25 - $1,496.25
- J2 Engineering®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by J2 Engineering®. Maximize your horsepower output and torque with J2 Engineering. Designed to ensure an efficient path for exhaust gases to escape, this product will give you an increase in performance and power you...$337.50 - $700.00
- APEXi®N1 Exhaust SystemN1 Exhaust System by APEXi®. The N1 series muffler has become a staple of the import tuning industry. The N1 was the first of its kind to incorporate the classic angled muffler design that has became so familiar with today's street...$411.02 - $986.70
- APEXi®N1 X Evolution 304 SS Exhaust SystemN1 X Evolution 304 SS Exhaust System by APEXi®. The N1 Evolution Extreme is based on the proven performance basics of the N1 muffler which emphasizes optimum exhaust efficiency utilizing a straight-thru layout design. Equipped with an...$965.78 - $2,421.28
- APEXi®WS2 Exhaust SystemWS2 Exhaust System by APEXi®. The WS Exhaust series is the A'PEX answer to the ultimate street muffler system with all around performance. The canister is made of the highest grade polished SUS304 stainless steel while the mandrel bent...$378.07 - $1,104.31
- Tanabe®Medalion Concept G Cat-Back Exhaust SystemMedalion Concept G Cat-Back Exhaust System by Tanabe®. Concept G is an all new motorsports-developed exhaust system that features high power benefits, while maintaining responsible sound levels. Using the all new "continuous stand"...$560.50 - $845.50
- Tanabe®Medalion Touring Axle-Back Exhaust SystemMedalion Touring Axle-Back Exhaust System by Tanabe®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and...$275.50 - $1,225.50
- Tanabe®Medalion Touring Cat-Back Exhaust SystemMedalion Touring Cat-Back Exhaust System by Tanabe®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and...$370.50 - $1,605.50
- Stillen®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Stillen®. This is a pleasing tone, authoritative and yet responsible. Not only does this exhaust system have a sharp, show ready look, but it also offers impressive horsepower and torque gains as well as a lifetime...$248.90 - $2,075.42
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Federal Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Federal Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly, and it will directly...$402.61 - $1,094.30
- MagnaFlow®Heavy Metal Exhaust ManifoldHeavy Metal Exhaust Manifold by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly, and it will directly replace the factory...$250.94 - $836.61
- MagnaFlow®OBDII Exhaust ManifoldOBDII Exhaust Manifold by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly, and it will directly replace the factory unit,...$420.14 - $1,006.97
- Flowmaster®Standard Grade Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStandard Grade Direct Fit Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. Flowmaster's Standard Grade line of Manifold direct fit catalytic converters are specifically designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications for exact fit and performance, and...$130.22 - $863.45
- Sikky®Race HeadersRace Headers by Sikky®. Sikky Manufacturing has spent the last year testing and developing a new exhaust header for the GSF chassis. Sikky challenge was to design and build the ultimate header from the ground up. Highest power gain,...100% stainless steel constructionHigh flow collectors with merge bullets$617.49 - $1,804.99
As one of the top ranking small luxury sedans in the country, the Lexus IS does very well in the market. There are few makes that can match the IS utility and comfort and the model carries the Lexus premium-brand badge with flair. Match the IS performance to its looks with a brand new exhaust system. Check out the wide variety available at CARiD to choose from multiple brands. The efficiency of the Lexus IS stock exhaust system is limited. Because of its constrictive design, it does not allow the free flow of exhaust gases and in effect blocks oxygen from flowing into the engine, a flaw that leads to lackluster performance from the engine. Holding onto the stock exhaust system means the car’s performance can only get worse as the stock exhaust ages and wears out. Installing a custom Lexus IS exhaust system from CARiD is the only way to take care of this problem.
Lexus IS Exhaust Systems create low pressure around the engine, allowing the rapid escape of exhaust gases from the engine where the pressure is much higher. This leaves enough space for fresh air to flow into the engine, facilitating a greater increase in engine power output. Another positive thing you will gladly welcome is the throatier note from the custom exhaust system. It’s a note you can fully customize to give your preferred tone and pitch using any of the mufflers available at CARiD. All our Lexus IS exhaust systems are made from sturdy stainless steel. They do not succumb to corrosion, leak or wear out fast. Superior engineering also ensures that they do not break down easily. After the initial buying cost, a custom Lexus IS exhaust will cost you nothing more throughout its lifespan, which is as long as you keep the IS.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let�s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It�s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you�re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...