Kia Sportage Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Soft Tops & Hard Tops
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Korean automaker Kia Motors has produced the Kia Sportage since 1993. The vehicle was marketed under Kia Grand Sportage and Kia Sportage Wagon names. The 1998 Kia Sportage became the first mass production automobile to be provided with a knee airbag. The first generation Kia Sportage came at the period of Ford-Mazda-Kia alliance formed to share the products and technology. A compact SUV was built on a Mazda Bongo platform therefore the Kia Sportage shared the engine, transmision and differentials with the Mazda. The power came from 2.0-litre I4 engine producing 128 hp. The Kia Sportage was available as a four-door SUV or a two-door soft-top convertible SUV. In North America this generation Kia Sportage was ceased in 2002.
The Kia Sportage returned to American automotive market after the 2-year absence. The second generation vehicles used 2.0-litre I4 engine and new 2.7-litre V6 engine rating 173 hp. This new engine improved acceleration and fuel economy. The vehicle ride became more comfortable and quiet. Copared with the previous generation, the overal finish, quality and performance were improved. The 2.0-litre I4 diesel engine was not available in the United States. The Kia Sportage came only as a four-door sport utility vehicle. The second generation Sportage recieved a maximum rating in crash tests as per the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. According to 2009 Consumer Reports, the Kia Sportage became one of the most reliable vehicles.
The new Kia Sportage was introduced at the Geneva Motor Show in 2010. The third generation Sportage is longer, lower and wider than the previous generations. The Kia Sportage comes in LX and EX trims with a choice of 2.0-litre or 2.4-litre four-cylinder VVT gasoline engine rated with 176 hp and a 2.0-litre R VGT diesel engine. The new crossover is equiped with advanced 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission. The auto shift lock system of the automatic transmission prevents unwanted acceleration. The optional dynamax AWD system ensures optimum grip on any kind of road surface. The standard safety features include safety power windows, six airbags, electronic stability control, downhill brake control, ABS and hill-start assist control. The Kia Sportage was awarded Top Safety Pick from IIHS in the United States. The crossover parts have undergone a radical restyling under leadership of Kia's chief design officer Peter Schreyer. The innovative look combines the functional features and benefits of the predecessors into a new redesigned body with the sleeker and sportier lines. The Kia Sportage recieved a 2011 Product Design award.
There are some vehicles that were designed to be efficient. And of course, there are others that are built strictly for performance. With the Kia Sportage, drivers get the best of both worlds. While this machine has always remained towards the front of the pack, it is no small feat that its popularity steadily climbs from generation to generation. From the intuitive handling to the sleek style and back to the extra "pop" you get on the blacktop, it's easy to see why the Kia Sportage still occupies center-stage. Kia Sportage owners are always looking for the way to dress up their vehicles with eye-catching accessories and parts.
CARiD.com welcomes you into a complete selection of Kia Sportage accessories and parts. Anything you need to inject style, comfort, or added protection is right here and in the highest quality imaginable. Our entire lineup of Kia Sportage Accessories and Parts comes straight to you courtesy of every major manufacturer, guaranteeing you of a precise OEM fit as well as limitless durability. We take Kia Sportage accessories extremely seriously. Shouldn't you?
Whatever you expect from your Kia Sportage, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Kia Sportage and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by