Kia Rio Tires
- IRONMAN®RB-12RB-12 Tires by Ironman®. Season: All Season. To achieve a quieter, more comfortable ride, choose these RB-12 tires form Ironman. Constructed with a modern, all-season compound that enhances wet traction and durability, these tires...Lateral shoulder slots for better water dispersion and heat dissipationSquare tread profile maximizes contact area for improved handling$34.58 - $91.34
- IRONMAN®GR906GR906 Tires by Ironman®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. Go with these GR 906 tires from Ironman and get superior handling in extreme weather thanks to an advanced tread design that provides greater traction and responsiveness in...High-density siping enhances wet and snow tractionTread elements minimize road noise and aid in traction$50.34 - $97.08
- IRONMAN®IMOVE GEN2 ASIMOVE GEN2 AS Tires by Ironman®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. From overall handling to enhanced traction, the iMove Gen2 tires boast multiple intelligent design features that deliver dynamic highway performance and can carry a...Built to deliver an optimal balance of quality and aestheticsM+S rating ensures all-season performance and a peace-of-mind$51.28 - $134.34
- TOYO®OBSERVE GSI-5OBSERVE GSI-5 Tires by Toyo®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. The Observe GSi-5 provides excellent performance in demanding winter road conditions. Improved ice and snow capabilities, as well as long wear life,...Unidirectional Tread PatternSpider Sipe Technology$57.75 - $238.95
- TOYO®EXTENSA A/SEXTENSA A/S Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. This car tire delivers exceptional versatility and value for a wide range of passenger cars and minivans. With an extended tread life, precise all-season handling, M&S rating, and a...Symmetric, Non-Directional Tread DesignOptimized Center Block Arrangement$60.21 - $128.06
- TOYO®EXTENSA HP 2EXTENSA HP 2 Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Extensa HP II delivers superb all-season handling and a comfortable ride. This value-driven, high performance tire is the perfect balance between high quality,...Unidirectional tread design provides a perfect blend of all-season traction in a stylish packageSingle-cut and double-cut tapers optimizes block stiffness to enhance braking performance$64.73 - $218.73
- TOYO®CELSIUSCELSIUS Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Toyo Celsius is a true all-weather tire designed for those drivers who need the added winter safety during occasional snowfalls and cold weather conditions, but don’t...Wide Lateral GroovesSnow Claws$76.02 - $247.48
- TOYO®EXTENSA HPEXTENSA HP Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The high-performance, all-season Extensa HP tire offers the quality and styling you expect from Toyo Tires, at an unexpected price. Designed using leading technology, the...Unidirectional All-Season Tread DesignSilent Wall Technology$76.89 - $160.88
- TOYO®OBSERVE GARIT KXOBSERVE GARIT KX Tires by Toyo®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. When the conditions turn to snow and ice, the Observe Garit KX is the tire for your sports car. This unidirectional winter performance tire has an H-speed rating...Saw Toothed BlocksHigh-Density Wavy Sipes Improve Snow Tire Performance$78.67 - $201.01
- TOYO®VERSADO ECOVERSADO ECO Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. Created to improve fuel efficiency for hybrid, electric, and other environmentally friendly vehicles while maintaining a smooth, quiet ride. The Versado...Four Wide Circumferential GroovesMulti-Wave Sipes$89.87 - $191.99
- TOYO®PROXES SPORTPROXES SPORT Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. High speed handling and wet grip are the core requirements for drivers of the most powerful cars. Proxes Sport was developed to meet these critical needs while still...Improved handling and braking performanceEnhanced traction and handling$102.07 - $306.41
- TOYO®PROXES 4 PLUSPROXES 4 PLUS Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The all-season, high-end tire is designed for today’s sports cars, coupes, and sports sedans. Designed to provide all-season performance, the Toyo Proxes 4 PLUS is...Outside Tread: Wide Ribs and Closed ShoulderInside Tread: Wide Grooves and High Sipe Density$104.10 - $296.97
- TOYO®PROXES R1RPROXES R1R Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. This present day tire is designed for serious street driving in sports coupes and sedans. An aggressive, arrowhead tread design, extra wide footprint, high-grip compound, and...Silica-Reinforced, High-Grip Tread CompoundUnidirectional Arrowhead Tread Design$127.68 - $251.37
- TOYO®PROXES R888RPROXES R888R Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. The Proxes R888R is the Toyo Tires’ new competition radial that has been developed to provide highly competitive dry handling capabilities with...High Grip Race CompoundLarge Tread Blocks$127.83 - $505.52
- TOYO®PROXES A20PROXES A20 Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. Whether you’re driving on the highway or competing on the track, Proxes high performance and competition tires deliver exceptional wet and dry handling, high-speed...Improved wet tractionLower pattern noise$142.41 - $300.32
- COOPER®CS3 TOURINGCS3 TOURING Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The CS3 Touring tire provides all-season performance with premium features at an affordable price. This tire has a specifically formulated tread compound which...5 Rib Tread Pattern & Lateral GroovesStabiledge Technology$36.41 - $162.49
- COOPER®TRENDSETTER SETRENDSETTER SE Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The Trendsetter SE is Cooper's entry level all-season tire line targeted to the value-oriented consumer. The affordably priced Trendsetter SE is...All-season “block” tread design form an effective gripping edge for excellent year-round traction.Variable pitched tread elements to provide a quiet-running tire at highway speeds.$67.06 - $102.66
- COOPER®LIFELINER GLSLIFELINER GLS Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Lifeliner GLS is Cooper’s first all-season touring tire line designed for consumers looking for touring performance in a moderately-priced tire. The Lifeliner...Quiet riding design.Even-wearing design.$72.57 - $78.31
- COOPER®EVOLUTION TOUREVOLUTION TOUR Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang for...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$74.50 - $144.43
- COOPER®CS5 ULTRA TOURINGCS5 ULTRA TOURING Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. The CS5 Ultra Touring provides real-life performance, in real-life conditions for everyday drivers. The CS5 is crafted with leading technology and innovations that meets the needs...Wear Square Visual Indicators3D Micro-Gauge Siping$85.17 - $207.52
- COOPER®CS5 GRAND TOURINGCS5 GRAND TOURING Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. The CS5 Grand Touring has innovative technologies and is engineered for real-life performance on real-life roads. The CS5 Grand Touring provides long lasting...3D Micro Gauge SipingWear Square Visual Indicators$85.50 - $169.91
- COOPER®EVOLUTION WINTEREVOLUTION WINTER Tires by Cooper®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires we offer. Crafted from the toughest...Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roadsExtended blocks provide improved handling and braking stability$86.85 - $215.41
- COOPER®WEATHER-MASTER S/T2WEATHER-MASTER S/T2 Tires by Cooper®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The Weather-Master S/T 2 is Cooper's premium studdable winter passenger tire designed for drivers looking for excellent traction on snow and ice. The...High traction tread design balances winter traction and a smooth, quiet ride.Patented "Snow Groove" Design Technology Provides biting edges for excellent snow and ice traction without reducing tread element stiffness.$87.23 - $171.84
- COOPER®ZEON RS3-G1ZEON RS3-G1 Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Cooper's Zeon RS3-G1 is an exciting all-season tire for high performance passenger cars. Alongside a sleek race-inspired sidewall, the tire’s tread compound and...3D micro-gauge sipes improve the stability of tread elements providing enhanced handling in wet and dry conditions.An asymmetrical tread pattern provides better stability during cornering maneuvers and reduces tire noise.$110.44 - $248.25
- PIRELLI®P4 FOUR SEASONS PLUSP4 FOUR SEASONS PLUS Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. High Performance All-Season tire developed for the drivers of high performance coupes and sedans. The P4 Four Seasons Plus is designed to combine long wear,...Optimized Profile and Reinforced ShouldersCentral Longitudinal Grooves$74.27 - $152.48
- PIRELLI®CINTURATO P7 A/SCINTURATO P7 A/S Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Fuel Efficient. Pirelli's first "Green Performance" tire, Cinturato P7 A/S™ has been created to take full advantage of latest materials, structures and tread pattern design...Optimized Tread DesignLongitudinal Siping and High Lateral Siping Density$106.50 - $516.89
- PIRELLI®CINTURATO P7 (RUN FLAT)CINTURATO P7 RUN FLAT Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Fuel Efficient, Run Flat. The Pirelli CINTURATO P7 is the right choice for drivers looking for a high performance and eco-compatible tire for medium and high-powered cars....Optimized Tread DesignCompact Central Blocks$106.50 - $431.42
- PIRELLI®P ZERO NEROP ZERO NERO Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Ideal for "soft" and "hard" tuning conversions, this tire meets the needs at the performance and aesthetic level, offering a personal identity to all cars from compacts...Optimized tread pattern design enhances handling and controlUnique grooves improve grip and roadholding$113.00 - $214.73
- PIRELLI®P ZEROP ZERO Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The Pirelli P ZERO tire is designed to provide excellent grip in wet conditions with improved safety in potential aquaplaning situations. Its asymmetric tread pattern improves...Three Wide Longitudinal GroovesS-Shape Tread Design$136.24 - $1,020.03
- PIRELLI®CINTURATO P7 A/S (RUN FLAT)CINTURATO P7 A/S RUN FLAT Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Fuel Efficient, Run Flat. Pirelli's first "Green Performance" tire, Cinturato P7 A/S Run Flat™ has been created to take full advantage of latest materials,...Optimized Tread DesignLongitudinal Siping and High Lateral Siping Density$143.00 - $349.81
- PIRELLI®CINTURATO P1 (RUN FLAT)CINTURATO P1 RUN FLAT Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Run Flat, Fuel Efficient. The Pirelli CINTURATO P1 RUN FLAT is the right choice for drivers looking for a high performance and eco-compatible tire for medium and...Innovative Tread Pattern DesignOptimized Tread Design$142.00 - $153.00
- PIRELLI®P ZERO (RUN FLAT)P ZERO RUN FLAT Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Run Flat. The Pirelli P ZERO RUN FLAT tire is designed to provide excellent grip in wet conditions with improved safety in potential aquaplaning situations. Its...Three Wide Longitudinal GroovesS-Shape Tread Design$158.00 - $604.63
- PIRELLI®P ZERO CORSA SYSTEM DIREZIONALEP ZERO CORSA SYSTEM DIREZIONALE Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Track / Competition. The Pirelli P ZERO™ CORSA SYSTEM concept combines directional (front axle fitment) and asymmetric (rear axle fitment or all-round...Directional Design With Longitudinal GroovesAsymmetrical Pattern Design For Pair$285.33 - $427.59
- MICHELIN®DEFENDER THDEFENDER TH Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This all-weather passenger car tire offers long-lasting value, exceptional all-season traction and a quiet, comfortable ride.Unique construction and durable tread compound for long-lasting service lifeIntelliSipe technology and special rain grooves to ensure uncompromising safety$97.99 - $196.99
- MICHELIN®X-ICE XI3X-ICE XI3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Fuel Efficient. Want to fully embrace winter even in the harshest conditions? Equip your vehicle with Michelin X-ICE Xi3 tires designed to provide ultimate winter confidence...Cross Z sipes, micro-pumps and FleX-Ice compound to take on ice and snowMichelin MaxTouch construction for long-lasting winter performance$109.88 - $269.64
- MICHELIN®PREMIER A/SPREMIER A/S Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Safe when new and safe when worn – it’s all about the Michelin Premier A/S tire! Designed to provide excellent stopping power, this tire stops faster on wet...Advanced EverGrip technology to increase wet performance, reducing aquaplaningSilica-based compound to improve wet grip$115.99 - $259.99
- MICHELIN®PRIMACY HPPRIMACY HP Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Fuel Efficient. Looking to equip your vehicle with summer tires that deliver precise handling in both wet and dry conditions? You can’t do better than the Michelin Primacy HP! These...Advanced rubber compounds for short stopping in wet conditionsMichelin Comfort Control technology for a quiet and smooth ride$128.99 - $319.49
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUSPILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUS Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Michelin’s ultimate Ultra-High Performance All-Season tire combining summer levels of wet and dry grip with cold weather and light snow mobility.Variable Contact Patch 3.0 to provide exceptional dry gripThe shortest wet braking of leading competitive tires in the Ultra High Performance A/S category$134.99 - $383.03
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT A/S 3PILOT SPORT A/S 3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. If you’re in need of high-quality tires that bring driving pleasure to all four seasons, there’s no better choice than the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3....Variable Contact Patch 2.0 and asymmetric tread pattern for maximized dry grip and long tread lifeTread compound boosted with high levels of silica for shorter wet braking$184.03 - $377.48
- CONTINENTAL®PROCONTACT TXPROCONTACT TX Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The ProContact TX is an all-season touring tire that comes as original equipment on many sophisticated coupes and luxury performance sedans. Its...Perfect balance between comfort and performance.Excellent traction in any weather conditions.$86.55 - $335.37
- CONTINENTAL®TRUECONTACTTRUECONTACT Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The TrueContact is an all-season touring tire designed with a focus on performance and excellent traction. Made using EcoPlus technology, this...High speed rating and load index for extra safety on the road.Precisely engineered traction grooves for better wet traction.$88.99 - $195.99
- CONTINENTAL®EXTREMECONTACT SPORTEXTREMECONTACT SPORT Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Track / Competition, Performance. Tested to the limits by championship-winning race car drivers, the ExtremeContact Sport tire will satisfy even the most demanding...Precise handling and steering on wet, slippery roads.Increased tread life.$96.99 - $407.99
- CONTINENTAL®CONTIPROCONTACTCONTIPROCONTACT Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The ContiProContact tire provides all-season versatility and excellent traction while not sacrificing comfort and performance. Its tread...Innate lower rolling resistance for fuel efficiency.Perfectly balanced for performance and comfort.$99.75 - $361.24
- CONTINENTAL®WINTERCONTACT SIWINTERCONTACT SI Tires by Continental®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The WinterContact SI is the ultimate winter tire with powerful grip in rain, snow, and even ice. Enhanced with Continental's PolarPlus technology, the...Unique multi-angled tread pattern for better grip.Improved braking and traction in treacherous foul-weather conditions.$102.31 - $284.91
- CONTINENTAL®EXTREMECONTACT DWS06EXTREMECONTACT DWS06 Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The ExtremeContact DWS06 tire is tuned for all-season drivers who are looking for the excitement of high-performance with the confidence of impressive...Improved tread life and fuel efficiency.Extreme grip in sun, snow, and rain.$108.99 - $319.99
- CONTINENTAL®PURECONTACTPURECONTACT Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The PureContact is an all-season tire designed for drivers who desire the luxury of a smooth, quiet ride combined with fuel efficiency and safety...ComfortRide technology to absorb vibration and reduce noise.EcoPlus technology for savings at the gas pump and safety on the road.$109.99 - $234.99
- CONTINENTAL®CONTIPROCONTACT SSR (RUN FLAT)CONTIPROCONTACT SSR Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient, Run Flat. The ContiProContact SSR tire provides all-season versatility and excellent traction while not sacrificing comfort and...Innate lower rolling resistance for fuel efficiency.Perfectly balanced for performance and comfort.$158.08 - $303.22
- CONTINENTAL®CONTIWINTERCONTACT TS830P SSR (RUN FLAT)CONTIWINTERCONTACT TS830P SSR Tires by Continental®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance, Run Flat. The ContiWinterContact TS830 P is a high-performance winter tire with exceptional braking and strong, reliable traction on winter...Improved braking performance on snow and ice.Superior mileage and longer tread wear.$162.74 - $303.16
- NITTO®NT450NT450 Tires by Nitto®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This automotive tire features the unidirectional tread design performs exceptionally well in wet weather by evacuating water through the slanted grooves and lateral slits....Wet PerformanceHandling Capability$70.00 - $160.00
- NITTO®NTSN2NTSN2 Tires by Nitto®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered in our online store. Crafted from the toughest...Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roads.Extended blocks provide improved handling and braking stability.$75.06 - $179.04
- NITTO®NEOGENNEOGEN Tires by Nitto®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This modern tire was created to provide a comfortable ride in all weather conditions. Its silica-reinforced tread compound and asymmetrical non-directional design help...Wet PerformanceReduced Wear$79.00 - $294.00
- GOODYEAR®INTEGRITYINTEGRITY Tires by Goodyear®. Season: All Season. Solid centerline rib helps provide a quiet ride and enhanced tread life. High-tensile steel belts offer enhanced toughness and reliability. All-weather tread compound helps deliver good...Solid centerline rib helps provide a quiet ride and enhanced tread lifeHigh-tensile steel belts offer enhanced toughness and reliability$86.37 - $157.06
- GOODYEAR®ASSURANCE ALL SEASONASSURANCE ALL SEASON Tires by Goodyear®. Season: All Season. This tire is meant for users who want the best accessory for their vehicle. It is a tire with premium quality and delivers a quiet, smooth ride which is comfortable. These car...Multiple biting edges offer great all-season traction in wet, dry and snowy conditionsWide tread grooves help evacuate water and slush for enhanced wet traction$76.99 - $174.99
- GOODYEAR®EAGLE SPORTEAGLE SPORT Tires by Goodyear®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This Goodyear Eagle Sport All-Season tire ensures enhanced, responsive handling and strong grip in all-season conditions. It's a powerful tire with an innovative...The proven asymmetric tread offers both responsive handling and exceptional all-season gripAn innovative tread compound delivers outstanding wet and dry performance, with enhanced grip in ice and snow$89.99 - $302.99
- GOODYEAR®ASSURANCE FUEL MAXASSURANCE FUEL MAX Tires by Goodyear®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV, Fuel Efficient. Fuel-saving tread compound provides low rolling resistance, reducing energy to help save up to 2,600 miles worth of gas over the life of four...Fuel-saving tread compound provides low rolling resistance, reducing energy to help save up to 2,600 mi./4,000km worth of gas over the life of four tiresWet tread zone helps evacuate water away from the treadface for great traction on wet roads$94.49 - $193.36
- GOODYEAR®ULTRA GRIP WINTERULTRA GRIP WINTER Tires by Goodyear®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. This is a high-quality winter tire that provides confident traction and strong grip in slippery winter conditions, ensuring safe and comfortable driving....Directional tread pattern enhances winter traction in the snowStops on average 6 ft. shorter on snow than the competitors$105.14 - $196.36
- GOODYEAR®ASSURANCE COMFORTRED TOURINGASSURANCE COMFORTRED TOURING Tires by Goodyear®. Season: All Season. Type: Fuel Efficient. Recommended by Consumers Digest as a Touring Tire Best Buy. A special comfort layer in the tread helps provide, on average, 20% more cushion than...A special comfort layer in the tread helps provide, on average, 20% more cushion than standard passenger tiresComfortEdge sidewalls help provide a versatile balance of comfort and handling$108.99 - $238.99
- GOODYEAR®ASSURANCE WEATHERREADYASSURANCE WEATHERREADY Tires by Goodyear®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Goodyear’s Assurance WeatherReady tire delivers unrivaled all-weather traction, extreme grip, and excellent drainage, for Mother Nature’s worst....Provides the best all-season performance in even the harshest weather conditionsAsymmetric tread pattern and sweeping traction grooves to evacuate water and deliver excellent wet traction$128.99 - $249.99
- GOODYEAR®EAGLE F1 ASYMMETRIC A/SEAGLE F1 ASYMMETRIC A/S Tires by Goodyear®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This is the best high-performance tire from Goodyear specially designed for precision driving with superior responsiveness and expert handling in...Dual-zone tread pattern helps shed water and slush for enhanced wet grip and all-season performanceProven asymmetric tire tread for precise, race-inspired handling on wet or dry roads$131.99 - $293.99
- GOODYEAR®EXCELLENCE ROF (RUN FLAT)EXCELLENCE ROF Tires by Goodyear®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Run Flat. OE-tuned asymmetric tread design helps provide responsive handling and a smooth touring ride. Wide circumferential grooves help evacuate water from beneath...OE-tuned asymmetric tread design helps provide responsive handling and a smooth touring rideWide circumferential grooves help evacuate water from beneath the tread$249.99 - $516.96
About Kia Rio Tires
The Kia Rio is a peasant car to drive. It has a sharp styling design, fine tuned suspensions and a reasonable acceleration. This car is also popular for its affordability and excellent fuel economy. The interior has a pleasant aura, draped with quality furnishings and geared to make your ride a pleasant experience. Installing the right set of tires is imperative to achieve optimal performance. CARiD has a wide selection for you to choose from. They also have a pool of qualified professionals to help you make the right choice for your car. These products are made from a combination of quality materials including natural and synthetic rubbers, steel and high-grade fabrics. They stock summer tires and winter tires for summer and winter respectively. They also stock regular, all terrain tires and run-flat tires. All terrain tires are ideal for the countryside environment where most unpaved roads exist.
Kia Rio tires are designed by competent professionals using innovative technology to ensure the final product meets the expectations of its valued clientele. The dealers carry high-end brands as well as the more affordable options. The quality of your tire’s thread patterns affects performance, safety and hydroplaning resistance. Aging tires deteriorate rapidly and therefore require immediate replacement to maintain the high level of performance expected from your vehicle. In addition, worn out tires have increased porosity and leak faster than newer tires. Thread patterns play a vital role in the maintenance of optimal temperature. Reduced thread patterns hamper the flow of air through the grooves thereby limiting the cooling effect your tire. Increased heat buildup is a recipe for tire failure. For the sake of precaution, install Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on all your tires to monitor air pressure and temperature. These devices relay crucial information to your vehicle’s computer and alert the driver when significant deviations from the norm occur.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...
- December 20, 2016TPMS Repair Tools And Add-On KitsStarting in the early 2000s, vehicle manufacturers began to phase in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) on new vehicles. By the year 2008, it was required by law...
- August 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...
- May 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...
- May 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...
- April 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...
- April 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...
- April 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...
- March 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...