Kia Forte Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
Replacing the Spectra, Kia Forte rolled out as a compact car manufactured by Kia Motors. The vehicle was offered in two-door coupe, four-door sedan, and five-door hatchback versions. Sharing the same platform with Hyundai Elantra and featuring rather sharp design of auto parts, the model was intended to attract the younger buyers. Kia Forte was first introduced to the world on March 20, 2008 at the New York International Auto Show as a two-door coupe "Forte Koup". The concept car appeared in the form of the "Kia Koup". The model carried a twin screw turbocharged 2.0-liter Theta II inline-four engine. As for Forte sedan, it was designed by Tom Kearns and his team in Kia's design studio. The vehicle was unveiled at the 2009 Chicago Auto Show. The hatchback version was revealed at the 2010 New York International Auto Show.
While the Forte's wheelbase is about 1.5 inches longer than the one of the outgoing Spectra, the model itself is more powerful and has slicker styled parts. The Forte coupe and sedan, both come in EX and sporty SX trim levels. The sedan is also available in LX trim as a base model. Equipped with two 4-cylinder engines, the LX and EX models feature standard five-speed manual transmission. The Fuel Economy Package is offered with an optional four-speed automatic or a five-speed automatic. Under hood of the LX and EX models, the 2.0-liter engine makes 156 hp. As for SX model, it is fitted with 2.4-liter engine that teams with a standard 6-speed manual or optional 5-speed automatic and makes 173 hp.
As for the safety features, all models come with antiskid system, ABS, front-side airbags, as well as curtain-side airbags, and traction control. Other standard features are the wireless cell-phone link, USB port, and auxiliary audio input. The EX and SX models come with power windows and locks, remote entry, air conditioning, a sunroof, and leather upholstery. Kia Forte SX also boasts sport suspension and tilt and telescopic steering wheel as standard features. Models offered with automatic transmission boast the “EcoMinder” fuel efficiency monitor, which shows when the car is being driven efficiently. The Fuel Economy Package includes electric power steering, low-rolling-resistance tires, and a high-efficiency alternator as well as bare underbody aerodynamic updates. If compared to compact 4-door sedans, Kia Forte offers the most extended room in the front and in the rear.
Unlike most entry-level sedans, the Kia Forte doesn't just blend into the background. Not even close. This model comes to the show displaying a smooth body-design that offers a hint of luxurious style. The Kia Forte also boasts enough pop in the performance to get by competitively, but it's the vehicle's overall efficiency that has garnered so much notice. If you want to raise your version's profile even higher, Kia Forte accessories from CARiD.com never disappoint!
When it comes to Kia Forte Accessories and Parts at CARiD.com, you get the best of the best. The most reputable manufacturers in the world are all here under one roof ready to get you on board with the Kia Forte accessories and parts that are ready to find a place on your ride. Spoilers, floor mats, grille guards, wheels, and much more are right here in the highest quality and lowest prices around. Put a personal stamp on your ride that everyone notices. This is where to get the process started..
Whatever you expect from your Kia Forte, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Kia Forte and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by