Jeep Liberty Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Body Kits
- Custom Hoods
- Vertical Doors
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Jeep Liberty is a compact SUV that first rolled off the line in anticipation of the 2002 model year. Along with the Compass, the Liberty is more street-friendly than several of Jeep's previous offerings. When the model debuted, it was outfitted with a 3.7L V6 engine which produced up to 210 horsepower directed through either a six-speed manual transmission or a four-speed automatic. A smaller 2.4L four-cylinder configuration was also made available and got credit for churning out 150 horsepower. Two trim levels were announced with the launch of the Liberty - Sport and Limited, with the Limited designated as the upper trim. Sport versions of the model were reasonably equipped but the Limited trim took it up a notch with such particular Jeep Liberty parts and features as leather upholstery, heated seats, a navigation system, and a sunroof.
Measurements of the Jeep Liberty gave the vehicle a wheelbase of 104.2 inches, a width of 71.1 inches, a height of 73.2 inches, and an overall length of 174.2 inches. In 2003, the brand gave the Liberty parts a slight redesign, with the most changes occurring inside the model, as a new overhead console, introduced along with an optional in-dash six-disc CD audio system. A special Columbia Edition of the Liberty was introduced, as well, and offered 16" graphite-painted wheels, foglights, and a sunroof. 2005 welcomed in a more discernible redesign, as the vehicle's measurements were updated. The Liberty was now lower (69.8 inches), wider (71.8 inches), and longer (174.7 inches). A 2.8L turbocharged four-cylinder diesel engine entered the lineup, rated at 160 horsepower and 295 pounds-per-foot of torque. A year later, in 2006, safety features were upgraded, as both side-curtain airbags and stability control became available.
The second generation of the Jeep Liberty was introduced for the 2008 model year. The main engine configuration was still a 3.7L V6 (210 horsepower) mated to either a six-speed manual transmission or a four-speed automatic. Trim levels were kept the same as well with the Sport and the Limited (Limited models only came with a four-speed automatic transmission). Among the most notable changes for the Liberty were a new suspension (multilink rear, independent front) and an improved ground clearance. Drivers could also choose between front and all-wheel drive. The exterior parts of the Jeep Liberty were designed to be boxier and more rugged than in previous years. Features included remote-starting, a power-sliding sunroof, and rain-sensing windshield wipers.
The Jeep Liberty is a visionary compact SUV that draws you in right from the start. It is modernly-styled and a tad of a departure from most models on the Jeep roster, as the Liberty resembles a Honda Element every bit as it does a Grand Cherokee. Maybe that's the point, because a wide range of drivers absolutely love the way this model looks, from adventurous singles to families of five. It has the space, capability, and performance to keep up with the rest of the field, but it is that dynamic exterior design that still sets it apart. The Liberty is an overall impressive achievement.
CARiD presents a full line of Jeep Liberty Accessories and Parts that help your stylish SUV make it look easy. Anything you need for fashion, comfort, or protection is available inside our selection of Jeep Liberty accessories and parts from the finest names in the business. Floor mats, spoilers, grille guards, and more can be found right here, giving you a plethora of enticing options. This is the kind of vehicle that gets noticed in its own right. Discovering the world of Jeep Liberty accessories only drives its presence higher. And our inventory of Liberty parts will help you keep it on the road longer.
Whatever you expect from your Jeep Liberty, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Jeep Liberty and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...