Jeep Compass Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Soft Tops & Hard Tops
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
Jeep has been known for its roster of all-terrain vehicles that deliver the right mix of family comfort with off-road enthusiasm. The Jeep Compass represents a slight departure for the automaker, as this crossover SUV is meant more for blacktop than it is for dirt roads. The Compass was unveiled for the 2007 model year as a compact SUV. Underneath the hood was a standard 2.4L inline four-cylinder engine good for up to 172 horsepower and 165 pounds-per-foot of torque directed through either a five-speed manual transmission or an optional Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT). Available in both front and all-wheel drive, the Sport trim of the Compass could be equipped with a 2.0L four-cylinder engine and the CVT. However, it produced slightly less horsepower (158 hp).
As for the model’s dimensions, the Jeep Compass measured in with a wheelbase of 103.7 inches, a width of 69.3 inches, a height of 64.2 inches (2010- 65.2 inches), and an overall length of 173.4 inches. The Compass arrived in two trim levels, Sport and Limited. The Sport showcased 17" alloy wheels and a CD stereo system with MP3 connectivity. Limited models received air conditioning, power accessories, remote keyless entry, cruise control, leather upholstery, heated front-seats, and 18" alloy wheels. Other options such as Bluetooth compatibility, a sunroof, and all-terrain tires could also be had. For 2008, air conditioning became standard across the board and navigation was made optional for the Limited trim level.
2009 saw Jeep make a heap of changes to the interior parts of the Compass, upgrading the immediate dash area and console while also improving the materials throughout the cabin. A substantial amount of insulation was added, as well, in order to deafen sound and create a quieter ride. New options entered the lineup, including hard-drive based digital music storage and USB audio capability. For the 2010 model year, Jeep did not order too many updates for the Compass parts, although the 2.0L engine could become mated to the five-speed manual transmission for the first time and automatic climate control joined the options list for the Limited trim level. Standard safety features for the model included traction control, stability control (with a rollover sensor), and full-length side-curtain airbags.
From the time of its debut, the Compass parts have garnered an awful lot of attention. A bit of a change from the traditional Jeep mold, the Compass is curvy, sleek, and compact for an SUV. The Compass can also be a smooth cruiser that chauffeurs you and yours around with ease, thanks to the model's refined interior comfort and efficient performance rating. Definitely one of the surprise models of the last couple of years, the Jeep Compass has a sense of style that stands out from its crowded competition.
Fashion. Protection. Comfort. Our inventory of Jeep Compass Accessories and Parts covers all the bases. We handpick the highest quality Jeep Compass accessories and parts from the world's most experienced manufacturers so we can showcase them all right here at the lowest prices around. Spoilers, floor mats, dash kits, chrome trim, and more - whatever you need, we've got it. Some SUVs have a habit of separating themselves further from the pack. When that's your goal, our inventory of Dodge accessories is here to help you reach it.
Whatever you expect from your Jeep Compass, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Jeep Compass and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by