Jeep CJ Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Bed Accessories
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Tonneau Covers
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Soft Tops & Hard Tops
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Body Kits
- Vertical Doors
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
When there is a need to handle extreme, rugged and rocky trails, the Jeep – is the first that comes to mind. This automaker has a long history of producing trucks and SUVs capable of off-road adventures. The first off-road vehicle by Jeep was introduced in 1944 and called the Jeep CJ-1 (civilian jeep). It was a variation of the Willys CJ designed for the U.S. army in 1941. When compared to the Willys CJ, the Jeep CJ-1 featured a drawbar, canvas top, and tailgate. The first Jeep CJ was powered by a 60 HP, 2.2L engine, called “Go Devil.” The engine was paired with a 3-speed Borg-Warner T-90 manual transmission. The same year, the CJ-1 was replaced by the CJ-2, which still was based on the Willys CJ, but had minor changes including an opening tailgate, external fuel cap, side-mounted spare tire, and larger headlights.
Over the decades, the Jeep CJ had been improved greatly. Through the years of production, between 1944 and 1986, all the CJs had been intended to provide incredible off-road driving dynamics and unparalleled driving experience. During all those years, the automaker had developed and unveiled a great number of innovations and technologies. Thus, the company introduced the world's first automatic full-time four-wheel-drive system, which was available in the CJ-7. The Jeep CJ was extremely dynamic and responsive thanks to its powerful engines and durable transmissions delivering smooth shifting, incredible acceleration and reliable performance.
Produced between 1981 and 1985, a CJ-based pickup truck was designed for the export market and featured square headlights mounted in the fenders and a nine-slot grille which was similar to the Willys MB grille used during the Second World War. The model offered either a soft top or hardtop and was available with either a 3.2L six-cylinder Nissan built diesel engine, 4.2L six-cylinder AMC built engine or 2.5L four-cylinder AMC built engine. The CJ remained in production until 1986. Vehicles based on the Jeep CJ are still in production today. The CJ is a remarkable chapter in the brand's history. Cooperating with the world's leading manufacturers that proved themselves as the most reliable in the industry, we store superb quality parts and accessories that can be counted on for quality.
If you own the Ford F-100 and are looking for any product for it, check CARiD's enormous collection of top-grade parts and accessories. No matter whether you need to restore your Jeep to peak performance or add more flare to its style – CARiD is the name to trust. All products we stock are precisely designed to fit and function just great. We have gathered the finest collection of top-quality parts and accessories for you, so you will find here whatever you need.
We have a superior selection of premium parts and accessories to maintain, upgrade or repair your Jeep CJ. If it happens that you have any questions about this or that product, our team of professionals will assist with pleasure at any convenient for you time. Audio and electronics, automotive lights, wheels and tires, interior/exterior accessories, performance parts – all these products you can easily find on our virtual shelves.
Whatever you expect from your Jeep CJ, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Jeep CJ and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...