Your first thought when you purchased your CJ Jeep was probably not the chances of a rear end collision. Nor was it about you crashing into the person in front of you who stopped suddenly in the dark. You were probably thinking about style or the ‘look’ of your new Jeep. There’s nothing wrong with that, but consider for a moment, the safety of your vehicle. At speeds of 60 miles per hour, your CJ will travel the length of a football field in a little over four seconds. If you react in two seconds, you may have enough room on the road to stop, if you don’t, a crash is imminent. Doesn’t it make sense then to equip your vehicle with thefinest headlights to give you enough time to react? Or have the best brake lights giving drivers behind you the same benefit? An LED light for your headlights will give you a wider range of vision than the standard ones. An LED brake light illuminates faster and brighter than the standard ones.
The Jeep CJ LED lights at CARiD are geared to your specific vehicle so a fit is assured. Whether you want the headlights and brake lights for safety or you prefer the many options for pure stylish reasons, CARiD.com has the right kit for you. They have LEDs for ground effects, interior lighting and those too cool to be believed LED “scanner” boxes from Knight Rider. For the music lover, some of these effects blink in response to the music coming from your radio, giving your CJ the appearance of a fully decked out Hollywood-style race car. Need help finding the right LED kit for your Jeep? Click on the little “Live Help” button and chat with a live sales specialist.
- Lumen® Tail Light LED BulbsTail Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your tail lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- PlasmaGlow® Night Raider Scanning LED Tailgate BarUniversal Night Raider Scanning LED Tailgate Bar by PlasmaGlow®. Give your truck the latest in custom lighting and increase your driving safety at the same time! These LED lights will illuminate when your running lights, turn...Works in conjunction with factory signalsAdds custom style and safety$188.37 - $223.16
- Lumen® 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar (LU78115C)Universal 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar by Lumen®. Add original and unique visual impact to your vehicle and increase nighttime visibility when you're alone on dark roads. 48 separate LED diodes allow a range of 20...Over 20 different scanning operations from traditional "Knight Rider" television show slow pulse to rapid strobe flashesAll scanning programs are available in 7 different colors that include blue, green, light blue, red, purple, white, and yellow$69.95
- Lumen® LED Tailgate Light BarUniversal LED Tailgate Light Bar by Lumen®. Want unique, eye-catching looks that will also increase your driving safety? You get both with a Lumen LED Tailgate Light Bar. Available in 49” and 60” lengths, this sturdy,...LEDs display running lights, turn signals, brake lights, and reverse lightsWorks in conjunction with truck’s factory lighting$89.95 - $99.95
- Putco® Tailgate LED Light BarUniversal Tailgate LED Light Bar by Putco®. Chrome housing, clear lens. Get the attention you have always wanted while improving all around driving visibility with this fist-rate Putco LED tailgate light bar. Featuring bright and...Installs in minutes using supplied 3M tape or mounting screws for a secure installation!Can be used with towing/hitch packages - no wiring required if you have a hitch!$114.99 - $139.99
- Putco® 15" Mini Tailgate LED Light BarUniversal 15" Mini Tailgate LED Light Bar by Putco®. Get the attention you have always wanted while improving all around driving visibility with this fist-rate Putco LED tailgate light bar. Featuring bright and long-lasting LED...Installs in minutes using supplied 3M tape or mounting screws for a secure installation!Can be used with towing/hitch packages - no wiring required if you have a hitch!$85.99 - $102.99
- Oracle Lighting® GoBo LED Door ProjectorGoBo LED Door Projector by Oracle Lighting®. Includes: 2 LED Projectors and 1 Hole Saw install tool for easy, proper installation. No more guessing if you're parked over a puddle or not! The New ORACLE LED door Projectors re-define...Height: 1.5 in.Length: 3.75 in.$84.96
- PlasmaGlow® LED Activator SwitchUniversal LED Activator Switch by PlasmaGlow®. Activate lighting or other accessories with just the touch of a button. You'll know the switch is activated because a ring around the button will be illuminated in your choice of 4...Touch sensitive activationWorks on 12 volt DC 10 amps, 24 volt DC 5 amps or 110 volts AC at 5 amps$37.76 - $42.28
- Lumen® Turn Signal LED BulbsTurn Signal LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your turn signals with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $32.95
- PlasmaGlow® 12" LumaTape Flexible LED StripUniversal 12" LumaTape Flexible LED Strip by PlasmaGlow®. LumaTape Flexible LED Strips are the last word in custom lighting. They're thin, flexible and completely waterproof so they fit almost anywhere. They can be bent into almost...Gives anywhere on your vehicle a unique glowUnlimited shades of color$26.70 - $36.04
- Recon® Tailgate BarUniversal Tailgate Bar by Recon®. All Recon Tailgate LED Light Bars use new cutting-edge 3mm diode LED technology unlike the small dim SMD-type LEDs found on all the inferior competitive knock-off's currently available in the market.Universal fitment for nearly every pick-up truck & SUV sold in the U.S.Plug & play installation - Plugs directly into a standard flat 4-pin trailer light connector$87.84 - $153.28
- Lumen® LED Dome LightsLED Dome Lights by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without modification. Sealed,...$5.99 - $29.95
- Oracle Lighting® 12" Exterior Flex LED Strip12" Exterior Flex LED Strip by Oracle Lighting®. ORACLE Water-Proof FLEX SMD strips come in a single strip cut to the customer's specified length. A customer can cut strips to fit their needs.Bridgelux LED's made in the U.S.A.More LED'S per foot than the competition$11.99 - $13.56
- Lumen® Interior LED BulbsInterior LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without modification. Sealed,...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsParking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install...$8.99 - $29.95
Guides & Articles
- LED LightsLED Underbody Lights Give Your Ride an Other-Worldly GlowThroughout history, light radiating from the inside of an object or person has been associated with otherworldly levels of power. In fiction, it usually indicates the presence of extreme levels of good or evil. When it comes to reality, such light usually signifies intense levels of heat and/or firepower. But make no mistake - regardless of whether light is emanating from the innards of man or machine, the source of it is looked upon as a force to be reckoned with.
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- LED LightsWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Putco® Front Turn Signal Light Replacement Bulbs$10.99 - $76.99
Jeep CJ LED Lights Reviews
2005 Freightliner Fl-series