Jaguar I-Pace Accessories & Parts
- Car Covers
- License Plates & Frames
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Trailer Hitches
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Car Tents
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
- Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Performance Suspension Parts
- Performance Air Intake Systems
- Power Adders
- Performance Chips
- Performance Engine Parts
- Performance Engine Cooling
- Performance Transmission Parts
- Performance Fuel System Parts
- Performance Ignition Systems
- Performance Steering Parts
- Performance Starting & Charging
- Performance Driveline & Axles
- Racing Gear
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Starting & Charging
- Replacement Suspension Parts
- Replacement Brake Parts
- Replacement Engine Parts
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Replacement Steering Parts
- Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Replacement Electrical Parts
- Air Conditioning
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Replacement Air Intake Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
Jaguar unveiled its first all-electric SUV, the I-Pace, for the 2018 model year. Thanks to a special electric-vehicle architecture, the model offers an excellent combination of an attractive design, superior performance, rapid acceleration, long range, and short charging times. The Jaguar I-Pace is powered by two permanent-magnet AC motors, one integrated in the front axle and one in rear. The vehicle also employs a liquid-cooled lithium-ion battery pack rated at 90.0 kWh that is placed between the axles. The model is capable of generating 400 hp (each motor produces 200 hp) and accelerates to 60 mph in approximately 4 seconds. Both motors and the battery pack were designed by the engineers at Jaguar.
The Jaguar I-Pace features a control-arm suspension setup in the front and independent layout in the rear, just like many other models of the current lineup. The new SUV is aerodynamically efficient, providing the drag coefficient of 0.29. This impressive number is achieved thanks to a flow-through hood scoop, side skirts, flush door handles, and aerodynamically optimized rear end. The new I-Pace comes with an electronic brake booster instead of a vacuum servo in order to provide superior pedal feel and ensure proper flexibility in the braking system. The Jaguar I-Pace is capable of traveling on long distances – more than 220 miles on a single charge. Besides, it can be charged quickly – using a 50-kW DC fast charger you can charge your SUV to 80% in 90 minutes, while 0-to-full charging will take two hours.
The I-Pace by Jaguar is spacious, because it has no need to carry an internal combustion engine. The SUV can accommodate five people, providing ample legroom for the rear passengers. It offers 18 cu. ft. of cargo space and 1 more cu. ft. is under the front hood. The interior of the model is driver-oriented. The driving position is significantly lower compared to traditional SUVs. Slimline perforated seats and cantilevered center console give added emphasis to the interior design. There are three displays inside the I-Pace, two of them (10.0” and 5.5”) are touchscreens in the center console and the third one is a virtual instrument cluster (12.0”) placed behind the steering wheel. A full-length panoramic glass roof featuring a number of embedded LEDs complete the interior.
Your electric SUV is a distinctive vehicle already, but you can always customize it to your taste and make it really special. We are ready to help you, carrying lots of upscale Jaguar I-Pace accessories. You can also find repair and performance parts in our catalog. Jaguar I-Pace parts and accessories found in our store are sourced from leaders of the industry, so they deliver lasting service life. Although, our Jaguar I-Pace accessories and parts feature budget-friendly price tags.
Whatever you expect from your Jaguar I-Pace, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Jaguar I-Pace and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
- $133.78 - $420.69