Isuzu Hombre Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Bed Accessories
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Tonneau Covers
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Bug Deflectors
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Grilles
- Custom Hoods
- Fender Flares
- Vertical Doors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Isuzu Hombre premiered in 1996 as a new pick-up and replaced the Isuzu Pick Up produced in Indiana. Under the agreement with General Motors, Isuzu has the right to use the basic design of the Chevrolet S-10 and GMC Sonoma. The Japanese company's own sheet metal was added to the pickup truck. The body panels and some other Isuzu Hombre parts were manufactured by General Motors. The Hombre accessories and exterior design are the result of a collaboration between General Motors and Isuzu. The Isuzu Hombre was manufactured at General Motors Shreveport plant in Louisiana. The pick-up was offered in two trim levels: the base S and the up-level XS. The sporting Isuzu Hombre entered a compact pickup segment of the automotive market in a regular cab configuration. The Hombre rivaled the Toyota Tacoma and the Dodge Dakota.
The Isuzu Hombre came as a re-badged version of the GMC Sonoma and Chevrolet S-10, but the new pick-up differed by the small range of models and limited range of optional equipment. Compared with GMC Sonoma the model featured differences in a lot of the Isuzu parts, including grill, hood, side panels, front sheet metal, bumper and more flared out fenders. As per the Chevrolet S-10, the Isuzu Hombre shared its aluminum rims as well as 15 x 7 steel rims but differed in the rims color, the S-10 silver color was changed into black for Hombre. The pick-up was also available with the hubcaps that had Isuzu Logo and Isuzu design. A 2-wheel drive Isuzu Hombre initially was on sale in a regular-cab configuration equipped with a 4-cylinder engine, manual transmission and a 6-foot cargo bed. The pickups of GM production, in contrast, were offered in extended cab configuration with 6-cylinder engine, automatic transmission and longer bed.
In 1997 the Isuzu Hombre lineup was enlarged with an extended cab body style. It came with a 6-cylinder engine and a 4-speed automatic transmission. The manual shift and the 4-cylinder engine remained available only for the models of a regular-cab body style. The V6 space-cab was provided with the following Isuzu Hombre parts: two folding rear seats, power windows, mirrors and locks, adjustable steering column and cruise control. In 1998 a four-wheel drive system was offered. The two-wheel drive Space-cab was manufactured with 6-cylinder engine producing 175-horsepower and automatic transmission, while the four-wheel drive models came with 4.3 liter 6-cylinder engine rated 180-horsepower and either transmission. The Hombre featured redesigned accessories, standard driver-side airbag and 4-wheel anti-lock braking system. In 1999 the space-cab became available with a third door. The models received the following modifications: revised front styling, driver's airbag and smaller-hub steering wheel. In 2000, the 6-cylinder models gained 5 hp in 2-wheel drive models, and 10 hp in 4-wheel drive cars. The dual fuel capability was offered in 4-cylinder models. The space-cab came in a greater number of variations, including base S trim with a V6 engine.
The Isuzu Hombre is regarded as one of the rarest pickups in the North America. When it comes to trucks, power and punch is important. You need it, you want it. The Isuzu Hombre takes charge, and has carried the flag for the brand since it first rolled off the line. Decisive handling gives drives the ability to maneuver in tight spots when they have to, and the rock-solid performance level backs up the Hombre's heritage even further. Still a rugged icon, people still love their Hombre for the consistent and dynamic effort that the truck puts out.
Custom expression is the name of the game at CARiD.com and our lineup of Isuzu Hombre Accessories and Parts is all the proof you need. Coming at you with every major manufacturer in the game, our inventory of Isuzu Hombre accessories covers every area of your vehicle: grille guards, spoilers, floor mats, wheels and more are available right here daily at the lowest prices around. We know your truck needs some extra "TLC" every now and again. Let us help the cause with our top-quality selection of Isuzu Hombre accessories and parts designed just for your truck!
Whatever you expect from your Isuzu Hombre, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Isuzu Hombre and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...