Infiniti I30 Accessories & Parts
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Infiniti I30 was introduced for the 1996 model year as a midsize luxury sedan designed to go head-to-head with a few of the more traditional entrants from Western Europe. It was constructed on the same platform as the Nissan Cefiro and Nissan Maxima, sharing many parts and characteristics with both models, especially the Cefiro. However, at its debut the Infiniti I30 was decked out with the same 3.0L VQ30DE V6 engine found inside the Maxima, which produced up to 190 horsepower mated to either a five-speed manual transmission or a four-speed automatic. As for the model's dimensions, the I30 measured in with a wheelbase of 106.3 inches, a width of 69.7 inches, a height of 55.7 inches, and an overall length of 189.6 inches.
The Infiniti I30 was assembled in Oppama, Japan at the same manufacturing plant as the Nissan Maxima. After it launched stateside, the I30 was designated as the automaker's entry-level sedan, although the G20 would claim this slot in the lineup just a few years later. There weren't many changes made to the Infiniti I30 parts over the first couple of years, with the first round of updates not occurring until 1998. This is when the I30 received side-impact airbags, an updated premium Bose stereo, a new instrument-cluster design, and a new steering wheel. As for the exterior accessories of the Infiniti I30, the wheels and tail lights were improved, with the wheels now sporting a five-spoke look rather than the previous BBS.
When it came to amenities, the Infiniti I30 was loaded with plenty of features and parts to keep drivers interested. A long list of standard Infiniti I30 parts included air conditioning with climate control, remote anti-theft protection, cruise control, remote entry, door-ajar warning, power windows, the premium Bose stereo system with six-speakers, speed-proportioned power steering, an illuminated entry system, and headlight control which used a time-delayed switch that corresponded with the ignition. Although the Infiniti I30 served as one of the brand's most consistent automobiles, Nissan decided to discontinue it following the 2004 model year. While it was on the road, the I30 received praise from around the industry, as it was named a Consumer Guide Best Buy (1998), a Consumer Guide Recommended Buy (1999, 2000), and nominated for the prestigious Motor Trend Car of the Year award (2000).
Showing off enough performance to go the distance and enough comfort to make every driver feel at home, the Infiniti I30 is one luxury car that holds a reputation for getting the job done. Powered by a smooth-operating V6 engine, the I30 is known for delivering as equally smooth of a ride. Whether you're behind the wheel, riding shotgun, or holding court in the backseat, the Infiniti I30 also gets a nod for providing a VIP-esque cabin in which to get comfortable. If you're looking to take the classy image of this ride up a notch or two, CARiD is here with the Infiniti I30 accessories and parts that make it easy.
From the most innovative technology on the market to the newest styles that put a smile on your face, CARiD.com offers a full selection of Infiniti I30 Accessories and Parts for drivers of all tastes. The most respected names in the business are here to guarantee that every one of our Infiniti I30 accessories provides a lockdown OEM fit along with superior durability. Fashion, protection, and comfort - it's what makes your car healthy and happy. Infiniti I30 accessories that do it all are only at CARiD!
Whatever you expect from your Infiniti I30, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Infiniti I30 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $59.40 - $62.67
- $95.04 - $100.80
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by
- $215.55 - $523.55
- $98.99 - $213.74
- $14.95 - $119.60