Infiniti G35 Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Infiniti G35 was introduced for the 2003 model year and quickly helped re-establish the Japanese luxury brand in the North American market (in Japan, the G35 is known as the Nissan Skyline 350GT). Infiniti developed the G35 in order to replace the G20, the brand's previous less successful sedan in this category. Based on the Nissan FM platform and borrowing some of its parts, the Infiniti G35 is available as both a coupe and sedan and uses a "front midship" design. With this layout, the engine is moved further back inside the engine bay to improve the vehicle's weight distribution. The Nissan 350Z and the Infiniti FX both use the Nissan FM platform too. The first-generation of the G35 also employs rear-wheel drive architecture (with the G35x having all-wheel drive) as an option. The engine itself is the VQ35DE 3.5L V6, which has been used in many Nissan vehicles over the years. The 2003 coupe is offered with either a 6-speed manual transmission or a 5-speed automatic, while the sedan is only equipped with the automatic transmission. However, in 2003, the sedan version of the G35 was offered with the same 6-speed manual as the coupe.
Assembled in Togichi, Japan, the first G35 rolled off the line on March 12th, 2002. Early reviews were extremely complimentary for the car, as it mixed in a favorable combination of high performance, top-quality G35 parts, and comfort. Horsepower for the first run of the G35 was rated between at approximately 265. It was originally thought that the coupe actually showcased slightly more power but that has since been objected to by various owners of the sedan. In 2005, those who purchased the automatic version of the G35 received a bump in horsepower up to 280 and 269 pounds-per-foot of torque. Similarly, drivers that bought the manual transmission received about 298 horsepower along with 258 pounds-per-foot of torque. The all-wheel-drive Infiniti G35 is known as the G35x in the U.S. The G35x uses Nissan's all-wheel-drive ATTESA system, which makes the car run entirely rear-wheel-drive when traveling at a steady rate of speed. This technology has been in existence since 1989 (Nissan Skyline GT-R) and had been used on other Nissan models, including the Bluebird and the Stagea.
In 2007, Infiniti G35 parts were redesigned. The car is now based on the updated FM platform that is shared with the Infiniti M series. The engine (VQ35HR) offers more horsepower than ever (306) and is more economical in gas mileage owing to a dual-path air intake. Other features and upgrades, such as electrically actuated variable valve timing, have also played a role in boosting the performance and making the vehicle more efficient. The interior in both the coupe and sedan showcases adjustable power-seat side bolsters (to make the seat narrower or wider), navigation, and of course, a Bose audio system that cranks out 374 watts. Since its debut, the G35 has been more responsible for the reemergence of the Infiniti brand than any other model. Luxurious, sporty, and offering just the right exotic flair at a reasonable price, the Infiniti G35 has shown what it takes to withstand the test of time in a highly-competitive segment.
What more can you expect from an Infiniti? One of the most exciting offerings by the company continues to be the G35. Supple interior comfort outlined by the deceptively roomy cabin lets drivers cruise with the confidence and enjoyment that everyone seems to cherish. All of the roadburning capability is here, coming to you courtesy of the 306 HP that is delivered whenever you need an extra bit of pop. As with most of their models, the Infiniti collection of technologically advanced amenities is prevalent within the dash, enabling the definitive control and command that is ever important.
Superior quality along with a treasure trove of luxurious styles highlight our selection of Infiniti G35 Accessories and Parts. Take your pick of elegant wood dash kits, grilles, spoilers, custom floor mats, and more to find the personalized, classy effect you've been gunning for. Our entire inventory of Infiniti G35 accessories and parts comes at you from every major manufacturer - no cheap imitations or knockoffs. Just the highest quality at the best value around. Infiniti G35 accessories play a huge role in giving your car the look and comfort it was meant for. Discover the world of possibilities today!
Whatever you expect from your Infiniti G35, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Infiniti G35 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- January 21, 2015Tool Boxes: Chests, Cabinets, and Other...Tool boxes represent a great unappreciated necessity for your workshop or garage. As your mechanical skill grows, so does your need to purchase good quality tools. As...
- September 27, 2013Truck Bed Rail StylesActually, truck bed rails serve as extremely handy aftermarket add-ons and are designed for unparalleled utility and appearance. These accessories also protect a...
- $503.10 - $575.10